Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets (57106 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Husband Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
BabaO2:
Say wetin? Na lazy man woman fit talk to anyhow.
not true, there are ways u can talk to ur husband
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by awalqodri: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Men are polygamous in nature,
ladies should just pray to find man who will not exploit it.

3 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
okooloyun1:
The woman should warn her husband not the lady, if I am d lady in question I will get the woman pictures also and do the same.

But how will she know the exact woman who did this? That is the million dollar question!

Side chics date multiple married men ...they call it "streams of income" cheesy

Let me help the woman and beg her also ...

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Rhea(f): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Humility017:

Lol...but of a truth...some girls have no shame..you need to see the way some lust after married men.... I know this because of the nature of my job.
it takes extra discipline for a rich married man to stay faithful in this Abuja where I live....here you've the most lazy guys and ladies....during work hours they do nothing rather than dressing and moving cars around when you ask what they do for a living they all claim business....but if you look closely...they into runs...

married folks just have to disciplined and try keep to their marriage vows...

You are absolutely right. And I think that if you truly love your husband/wife/partner, you will stay faithful to them. Nobody likes to be cheated on, especially those that are more likely to cheat. And while some will resort to separation or divorce, some do run on very short fuses and also carry very long machetes.

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Humility017(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rhea:

You are absolutely right. And I think that if you truly love your husband/wife/partner, you will stay faithful to them. Nobody likes to be cheated on, especially those that are more likely to cheat. And while some will resort to separation or divorce, some do run on very short fuses and also carry very long machetes.

I like the bolded.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Rhea(f): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
nghubs1:
A woman has flooded the street with a poster of a lady having an affair with her husband after series of plea.

According to the poster NGHUBS.COM spotted in Trans Ekulu, in Enugu Metropolis, the alleged lady have been pleaded with on several occasions but had refused to steer clear.

The lady was described as a home breaker and marriage destroyer and was beckoned on the world to help beg the lady to leave her husband alone

See poster below

http://nghubs.info/see-what-this-woman-did-to-the-lady-having-an-affair-with-her-husband/

Just encourage the yeye man to get a second wife and also encourage the ashawo lady to join you in your beautiful marriage. You become the senior wife and take an retirement from washing the man's underwears and pounding his amala.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kobicove:
This is an extreme measure...

The so-called wife should ask herself why her husband is looking outside? undecided

SAID LIKE A MAN FORGETTING THAT MOST OF WE MEN STILL LIVE BY THE MANTRA "VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE"

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by tylesh(f): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
2SWT:
She hasn't even started, once this one leaves the man, she should be ready to make posters for the next chick

I wonder why some women go after the side chicks instead of their cheating husbands
I tire o.My sister, some women don't mind dying because of a man

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by temmylorlah(f): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
2SWT:
She hasn't even started, once this one leaves the man, she should be ready to make posters for the next chick

I wonder why some women go after the side chicks instead of their cheating husbands
I don't have issues with her calling out the side chick, in fact, she has done well. But why spare her HORSEband? She should do the same thing to her randy, community-dick husband. He should be spared only if he was being hypnotized. Nonsense and Blue Shoe!

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Clyod: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Humility017:

why should any sane lady be sleeping wit a married man....
tomorrow when she gets married and someone else sleep wit her husband she will raise eyebrow...
the truth is...it is what a man sow he reaps...reason why I pray to God everyday never to give me a woman who has see nothing wrong in sleeping wit other people's husband in time past...

I don't wanna carry out the manifestations of that curse....

Why should a sane married man be taking advantage of single ladies?How about that? Dude let's be serious & more responsible. We can't keep blaming the ladies without mending our ways. Afterall she didn't sleep with herself, there was an accomplice & YES it was a married man.

2 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by davillian(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kobicove:

The so-called wife should ask herself why her husband is looking outside? undecided
May be she has presented herself as a dead meat.
So the husband went searching for moving target
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
I wonder what some women gain dating married men and breaking another womans home . undecided

I just wonder .

And i wonder what some married men are thinking jeopardizing the lives of their wives and children and his own life too , fucvking upandan , following retired pussies to their doom. undecided

I just wonder .

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by MONITZ: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
2SWT:
oga please ehn don't start it, there are many ways to deal with a cheating husband without physical force

Like how?would u mind listing some of the ways for us to learn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by HSfoundation(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
2SWT:

Ashawo kobo kobo, keep wondering
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by nikkyshyne(f): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
In other news. Who tried calling the number?

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by hidee20(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
poseidon12:

If your man does not care about you, maybe you should consider divorce. What I see here with the wife is low self esteem. The wife should go after her cheating husband too.

And by divorcing him she had dealt with him?.Agreed that she should go after her husband too,maybe reporting him to someone he could listen to.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Biggers82(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2017
The Number is not going am trying to call the girl self because am single when will I call her again book
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by wiloy2k8(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2017
woman don off fone since .. i try hola her

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Badgers14: 12:45am On Dec 11, 2017
Humility017:

why should any sane lady be sleeping wit a married man....
tomorrow when she gets married and someone else sleep wit her husband she will raise eyebrow...
the truth is...it is what a man sow he reaps...reason why I pray to God everyday never to give me a woman who has see nothing wrong in sleeping wit other people's husband in time past...

I don't wanna carry out the manifestations of that curse....

I am not applauding the side chicks for sleeping with Married men.

But, the thing is lots of times, women take their frustrations out on the wrong person. Women should be going after their husband that promised them all the earth. The sidechick did not promise the lady anything.. But the husband did, so if there's any breach of promise , the lady should hold her husband accountable.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by linearity: 1:18am On Dec 11, 2017
nero2face:
Best approach, I sure say she go change that phone number, Olosho

You dey sure?

If she bi confirmed olosho, na correct ad bi that. Guys go dey call her number 24/7 for service including many more married men who would not have otherwise come in contact with her.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by coputa(m): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2017
2SWT:
oga please ehn don't start it, there are many ways to deal with a cheating husband without physical force
And this is one of the ways.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by brightalo17: 1:33am On Dec 11, 2017
Kobicove:

No time for such sentiments and dump question since some ladies are hell bent in destroying marriages . Allow the lady fight her marriage just as she wish to.

This is like saying our politicians are looting because they're underpaid that if they're well paid they'll not be stealing.

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by coputa(m): 1:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Wizberg12:
She should also show us the picture of the man who choose to be unfaithful to his wife.
She can't do that,because she's protecting her marriage and the husband.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by coputa(m): 1:47am On Dec 11, 2017
millionboi2:
Treat your man well.. ....nobody will take him away from you.
treating a man well is not a sure fire to stop frolicking like a dog,some women literally licked their husband asses yet he still goes out to put his rod on any hole he sees.
The best approach is to pretend about his doggie lifestyle and watch him dread and respects you because he's not very sure of your next action.Women be wise,men are natural cheaters.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by coputa(m): 1:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Newboss:
My wife?

Marriage is a very useless scam that I can't fall for. When I say useless, I mean very, very, very useless!

What you just stated is a pointer to the scam that marriage is.
married is not a scam,it's an institution ordained by God and despised by Satan.You lie on your bed according to the way you made it.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by coputa(m): 2:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Deo1986:
personally, i wont stick to one woman when there are millions of beautiful girls out there. So i side with the man cool
polygamy runs in your blood.congratulations!!!
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by zonax(m): 2:06am On Dec 11, 2017
2SWT:

That's some woman with brain talking.
Ask them dear
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by coputa(m): 2:08am On Dec 11, 2017
tylesh:

I tire o.My sister, some women don't mind dieing because of a man
I don't think you've fallen in love before,because I make bold to say that you can hang yourself because of a man.

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Niseamaka(m): 2:52am On Dec 11, 2017
kamez:
For Gods sake if u must cheat, then pls let the hoelosho be worth it...

At least when people see the preety side chick they will sympathize with u..and understand why u really fell for her...

How can u cheat on ur wife with a babe that looks like ngolo kante

Some men have really terrible taste..

Do not judge a book through the cover, inner beauty is more important than outward appearance. Some ugly women are super beautiful inside, that’s why they can “snatch” a man who’s married to a very beautiful woman.

4 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Cooleasy(m): 3:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Khd95:
She even put the home wrecker number their grin

Savage level: unlimited cool
And she come put the picture join. Na absolute massacre be that o.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Daboomb: 3:10am On Dec 11, 2017
2SWT:

You mean she should just stab the husband multiple times on the neck and in his private area...case resolved? shocked shocked shocked

hmmm...Evil women on rampage!
undecided undecided
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Daboomb: 3:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Niseamaka:

Do not judge a book through the cover, inner beauty is more important than outward appearance. Some ugly women are super beautiful inside, that’s why they can “snatch” a man who’s married to a very beautiful woman.

True, very true!
Some 'outwardly' beautiful women are just like a flower, in a few hours, the beauty is gone and you are left with bad character!

Beauty alone does not keep a husband for long, it is GOOD CHARACTER that does.
There will always be ten more beautiful women on the prowl undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.