Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? (3454 Views)

Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole / Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Jaideyone(m): 5:17am On Dec 11, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Some of these guys are not yoruba, but they will keep arguing stupidly. Same thing they did in 2015.
and then they started crying after assuming we will vote Jonathan grin

shouting betrayal all over social media

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by orisa37: 5:19am On Dec 11, 2017
I have seen this coming.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by emmie14: 6:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Most Yorubas won’t vote for Atiku. Stop trying to argue what is not jaree.
Did you read my comment. Mr. Yoruba has right to vote for his choice. Atiku will not die. His made.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by CharlotteFlair: 6:13am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
u still don't get it!!,Buhari will win north hands down,no two ways about it,stop judging by what u hear and read on nairaland and media,election is not done on nairaland,nairaland makes less than 0.00009%,go to the street in the north and see for urself...i ask my adamawa friend whether atiku stands a chance in the north and he told me that he will barely win adamawa
Stop taking advice from drug addicts.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by CharlotteFlair: 6:25am On Dec 11, 2017
bakynes:

You are right, I just felt very bad as they were insulting us with the PDP Chairmanship election our people lost.

I guess its painful because Wike bribed the delegates 2000 votes to 230 votes is an obvious sham of an election based on bribery. But I maintain that we don't want PDP in the SW.

The battle zone for the 2019 election is in the middle belt, Buhari will need to Pacify them because they have really suffered in the hands of fulani militia aka herdsmen. He needs to find a solution to the herdsmen and farmer issue or else he will loose the middle belt and consequently the election.
Just like the monetized APC primaries that ushered in this bad luck of a president.

Only online yorubas are happy with buhary. The majority of those on the streets are extremely unhappy with him because they have witnessed a better day and has done their comparisons.

Except you are telling me that yorubas will sheepishly follow Tinubu again to vote buhary after the suffering that has befallen them on account of their first action, in that case yorubas won't be different from the "baa turenchi" cows up north!

Even the Tinubu was dymistified and humiliated by this government to the consternation of political watchers.

And just because of a recent photo op Tinubu got from the dullard recently, y'all are finding your lost voices here once again!

Well goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by CharlotteFlair: 6:27am On Dec 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
and then they started crying after assuming we will vote Jonathan grin

shouting betrayal all over social media
When will Tinubu put his face on the ballot paper? cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by CharlotteFlair: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Most Yorubas won’t vote for Atiku. Stop trying to argue what is not jaree.
When will Tinubu test his national appeal and acceptance and put his face on the ballot paper?
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by CharlotteFlair: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

You called me ode oshi? Trust me, you don't want to go that lane. When I start with you, you will run to the mods. It is typical of you ibos so I will let that pass.
You are not from south west and I believe it is best you keep your mouth shut and face your iboland.
Ibo's will vote for Atiku but yoruba people won't. You will have to wail for another four years. You can either go back to your Biafra agitation, or you can keep blaming Yoruba people for betraying you.
I and my family will never vote for Atiku.
Ce finir
And I ask you too, when will the great jagaban test his national appeal and acceptance by putting his face on the ballot?

Seeing that his initial calculations for a yaradua episode didn't play out, and we all know he has an itching ambition to be president, when will he take the bold step and step out of his cocoon?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Olabestonic001(m): 6:40am On Dec 11, 2017
izombie:
You'll vote buhari in 2019 simply tells me that you think nigeria is better off now before buhari came. I pity una. Atiku wouldn't need sw to win the election. He only needs to win se/ss and share the north with buhari to win. As you and i know very well, this time buhari will not win upto 5% in the se/ ss.

You've forgotten that PDP can't get more than 700,000 votes in 2019. This is because IPOB will do PDP in by then. Mark my words, there's no way PDP will get much in 2019 because of low turn out.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by ProWalker: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
When will Tinubu test his national appeal and acceptance and put his face on the ballot paper?

Tinubu will do that when the time is right.
In the meantime, why are igbos politicians afraid to seek the presidency and i don't mean unserious characters like orji kalu or the limping statue man grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by CharlotteFlair: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2017
ProWalker:

Tinubu will do that when the time is right.
In the meantime, why are igbos politicians afraid to seek the presidency and i don't mean unserious characters like orji kalu or the limping statue man grin
When will the time be right for Tinubu? Let's take the issues one by one.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by CharlotteFlair: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2017
Olabestonic001:

You've forgotten that PDP can't get more than 700,000 votes in 2019. This is because IPOB will do PDP in by then. Mark my words, there's no way PDP will get much in 2019 because of low turn out.
So Ipob is no longer synonymous with PDP? Interesting!

Ngeneukwuenu won't be proud of you for this! cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by DonVikings: 6:57am On Dec 11, 2017
NCP:

Na you sabi.

Keep your counsel to yaself.
He is most likely a juvenile flatheaded Atichukwulator. grin
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by ProWalker: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
When will the time be right for Tinubu? Let's take the issues one by one.

Yoribas have done 8 years, he helped installed a VP and several cabinet members. We have over 250 tribes in Nigeria
The real question is when will an ibo man have the courage to come out and vie for presidency and not all this slaving thing for Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Olabestonic001(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2017
EVILFOREST:

If you wrote this at GUNPOINT, I will forgive you.
Else, U are the problem of the Yorubas and Africa at large.
It's obvious, u have never traveled out.
PLEASE, are you voting COMPETENCE or you are voting PARTY...
It's obvious you are only interested in party and not someone with VISION.

Let me digress, If you think IGBOS, will vote for Atiku, then you are wrong.
They have not forgiven him yet.
He has manhandled them in various ways...through
...custom service, abandoned properties...where he displayed tribalism.
If you think they will also vote ROCHAS, then you are dreaming.
People have gone far beyond your cerebral edition.
Wake up from your slumber and vote competently for competent people else we will remain stagnant.
U should be ashamed of your write up.

You made me laugh hard. You write as an enlightened man but its obvious you don't understand that the masses that will vote are always not enlightened. Many Igbos can't even remember that which you wrote about Atiku and they'll vote because they hate Buhari and not because they love Atiku (the typical Nigerian reasoning). Most Yorubas will vote Buhari because of their son, the VP, too (we are that foolish in this part of the world! Sentiments na our greatest nightmare). The North will also go after Buhari because of his support for Sharia 16 yrs ago (even if he steal them dry, they don't care that much. Na Hausa man be this) while Atiku is seen as too liberal and would probably 'balance' out power again. So, they're seeing him as a devil.

The vote will be won and lost in the NC. SE is bound to have minimal influence on the election. Don't forget that IPOB sympathy is still very high. I project around 20% voters (max) turn out over there in 2019. NC will go 65% (PMB) and 35% (PDP) then. The Fulani attacks will cost PMB 35% loss.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by CharlotteFlair: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2017
ProWalker:

Yoribas have done 8 years, he helped installed a VP and several cabinet members. We have over 250 tribes in Nigeria
The real question is when will an ibo man have the courage to come out and vie for presidency and not all this slaving thing for Atiku
Yorubas? When did PDP achievement become APCs guiding principles?

Tinubu so wishes to be president and his has openly said so in different fora.

Point is, he cannot put his face on the ballot for fear of disgrace which has remained imminent and constant should vie for presidency.

The great jagaban knows this but you e-rats hope to help him wish it away.

Tinubu carries a political baggage more than any other politician alive today in Nigeria.

He Knows SW alone cannot give him the presidency grin

My point is, Atiku was bold enough to go for what he wants, something your hero Tinubu is dying to do but lacking courage. grin

If you lack courage, nobody will back you up!

You should put your shame aside and support Atiku and together we will chase the dullard back to his 150 cows.

Igbos will emerge eventually at some point. Remember, expect you just want to troll, that the gang up politically against Igbos as a fallout of the civil war is real!
Who even cares when you agree or not, you are just an online warrior. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by wingmanII: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2017
So people plan to vote Buhari again in 2019? Nigeria is forever doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by jaggabban: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2017
EVILFOREST:

If you wrote this at GUNPOINT, I will forgive you.
Else, U are the problem of the Yorubas and Africa at large.
It's obvious, u have never traveled out.
PLEASE, are you voting COMPETENCE or you are voting PARTY...
It's obvious you are only interested in party and not someone with VISION.

Let me digress, If you think IGBOS, will vote for Atiku, then you are wrong.
They have not forgiven him yet.
He has manhandled them in various ways...through
...custom service, abandoned properties...where he displayed tribalism.
If you think they will also vote ROCHAS, then you are dreaming.
People have gone far beyond your cerebral edition.
Wake up from your slumber and vote competently for competent people else we will remain stagnant.
U should be ashamed of your write up.
All being said, who are u going to vote for
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by olawalepopoola: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2017
The fact is clear. Everyone is now playing a regional politics. Lest we forget we should know that the Yorubas are the ogas when it comes to regional politics.
Can't we read the writings on the wall? Why is Fayose attending all the meetings the SW governors' forum calls despite be in PDP.
2019 elections will be along tribal lines and I assure you that Yorubas including myself are voting for anyone that oicks Osinbajo as the vice-president.
Moreover, the Igbos should forget 2023 because the time is meant for Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Yorubas? When did PDP achievement become APCs guiding principles?

Tinubu so wishes to be president and his has openly said so in different fora.

Point is, he cannot put his face on the ballot for fear of disgrace which has remained imminent and constant should vie for presidency.

The great jagaban knows this but you e-rats hope to help him wish it away.

Tinubu carries a political baggage more than any other politician alive today in Nigeria.

He Knows SW alone cannot give him the presidency grin

My point is, Atiku was bold enough to go for what he wants, something your hero Tinubu is dying to do but lacking courage. grin

If you lack courage, nobody will back you up!

You should put your shame aside and support Atiku and together we will chase the dullard back to his 150 cows.

Igbos will emerge eventually at some point. Remember, expect you just want to troll, that the gang up politically against Igbos as a fallout of the civil war is real!
Who even cares when you agree or not, you are just an online warrior. cheesy

Yes, there is a gang up against igbo now.

Who would vote for igbo?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Danladi7: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
foolish post as usual. ibo solidarity my as$ grin

the IBO that have been beaten and battered several times don't have the right to call anyone slaves. save yourself first before you try and save others. you arr the ones calling ICC and UN grin

and for your info Malians brought Islam to Yoruba land through trade long before Fulani came and some of us accepted the religion. that is why Islam is IMALE in Yoruba.

my grandfather was a Muslim but he allowed my grandmother to go to church. my father is a christian with a Muslim name (Qudus) and I'm a Christian too and we have several Muslim cousins and even one traditional ogboni chief in my mothers family in ode remo.

so all these attempt to attack Yoruba with religion is a failed attempt. No Yoruba man is under compulsion to follow any religion. religious conflicts are only on the pages of Nairaland in the south west. mind your life and leave us with our religious inclinations.

GOD WILL BLESS YOU.

THEY DONT EVEN KNOW YORUBAS PRACTISED ISLAM BEFORE THE HAUSAS

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by CharlotteFlair: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes, there is a gang up against igbo now.

Who would vote for igbo?
Nobody bro. But one day...monkey go go market and it won't return. grin
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Owerri1stSon: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
I am very angry with the way some Yoruba people have been opening stupid thread just because they lost the Pdp chairmanship position. I am completely mortified by this madness. First of all, the south west don't need PDP. There is simply no way Atiku and his pdp party will defeat Buhari here. Apart from fayose, tell me which governor in our land is in PDP? Even fayose is now silent. The only reason why Jonathan won 45 percent of this region's vote was because he was the incumbent president. I am very glad a Yoruba man wasn't voted for that position. I was very surprised when some Yoruba ran for that post sef.
As for Atiku, not only will he lose the south west, he will also lose the whole North. This is fact!!!! Though I did not vote in the last general election, but I and my family will be voting for buhari in 2019.
Please and please, you guys should stop embarrassing us here. The south west will not vote for PDP. As far as I concerned, the party is dead in this region.
So alariwo, markfemi and co, you guys should stop opening stupid threads.
Yoruba people don't need PDP.

I ain't surprised at all. A slave is always a slave even when he/she is free.

Why won't Afonjas vote buhari? Their Lord and personal savior? Do you want bubu to skin them alive or deny them their glorious ewedu hydrolic watery soup?

A tribe with neither guts nor dignity

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by SalamRushdie: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
I am very angry with the way some Yoruba people have been opening stupid thread just because they lost the Pdp chairmanship position. I am completely mortified by this madness. First of all, the south west don't need PDP. There is simply no way Atiku and his pdp party will defeat Buhari here. Apart from fayose, tell me which governor in our land is in PDP? Even fayose is now silent. The only reason why Jonathan won 45 percent of this region's vote was because he was the incumbent president. I am very glad a Yoruba man wasn't voted for that position. I was very surprised when some Yoruba ran for that post sef.
As for Atiku, not only will he lose the south west, he will also lose the whole North. This is fact!!!! Though I did not vote in the last general election, but I and my family will be voting for buhari in 2019.
Please and please, you guys should stop embarrassing us here. The south west will not vote for PDP. As far as I concerned, the party is dead in this region.
So alariwo, markfemi and co, you guys should stop opening stupid threads.
Yoruba people don't need PDP.

If you say you and your family will he voting for Buhari it only shows how shallow and sectarianist you are ?

Please can I ask just one question ? What will you and your family be voting Buhari for this time ?

Is it to make 1 naira equal to 1 dollar?

Is it to improve electricity supply?

Is it to improve the quality of our roads?

Is it to improve and our health care delivery ?

Is it to stop corruption?

Is it to jail corrupt people ?

Is it to repair our refineries ?

Is it to stop importation of fuel?

Is it to improve standard of living in Nigeria?

Is it to brind down the price of fuel?

Mr Man please tell me one thing you and family are viting Buhari for apart from primitive sectarian bias and sentiment ..tell me please

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

I ain't surprised at all. A slave is always a slave even when he/she is free.

Why won't Afonjas vote buhari? Their Lord and personal savior? Do you want bubu to skin them alive or deny them their glorious ewedu hydrolic watery soup?

A tribe with neither guts nor dignity

You can insult us from now till tomorrow but we would vote Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you say you and your family will he voting for Buhari it only shows how shallow and sectarianist you are ?

Please can I ask just one question ? What will you and your family be voting Buhari for this time ?

Is it to make 1 naira equal to 1 dollar?

Is it to improve electricity supply?

Is it to improve the quality of our roads?

Is it to improve and our health care delivery ?

Is it to stop corruption?

Is it to jail corrupt people ?

Is it to repair our refineries ?

Is it to stop importation of fuel?

Is it to improve standard of living in Nigeria?

Is it to brind down the price of fuel?

Mr Man please tell me one thing you and family are viting Buhari for apart from primitive sectarian bias and sentiment ..tell me please

Yorubas will vote Buhari. You better kill yourself now before 2019. Buhari is our President till 2023 so igbos should start the wailing from now on.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Owerri1stSon: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
u still don't get it!!,Buhari will win north hands down,no two ways about it,stop judging by what u hear and read on nairaland and media,election is not done on nairaland,nairaland makes less than 0.00009%,go to the street in the north and see for urself...i ask my adamawa friend whether atiku stands a chance in the north and he told me that he will barely win adamawa

Because your Adamawa friend represent the minds of Adamawa people abi? nonsense thinking.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by SalamRushdie: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yorubas will vote Buhari. You better kill yourself now before 2019. Buhari is our President till 2023 so igbos should start the wailing from now on.

So the reason is just " Yorubas will vote Buhari " ..abeg what kind of shallow reason is this, if yiu think by voting Buhari you are spiting Igbo people theni must say you are funny beacuse I dont think Buharis incompetence is sparing anyone because of they tribe they come from ..Lets be wise young Man dont waste your destiny on the alter of bias partisanship
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Owerri1stSon: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You can insult us from now till tomorrow but we would vote Buhari.

Who take the southwest serious? Nobody. I neither Support Atiku nor buhari, vote who pleases your mind... But one thing is for sure, the southwest will always play dumb slave to the Northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So the reason is just " Yorubas will vote Buhari " ..abeg what kind of shallow reason is this, if yiu think by voting Buhari you are spiting Igbo people theni must say you are funny beacuse I dont think Buharis incompetence is sparing anyone because of they tribe they come from ..Lets be wise young Man dont waste your destiny on the alter of bias partisanship

Let ua waste the destiny. Is it your destiny? If you think millions of Yorubas would vote for an Atiku in a PDP, you must be joking. The Yorubas would overwhelmingly vote for Buhari in 2019. Let the politics continue!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I don't know why people are killing themselves because we are voting buharri in 2019, it doesn't matter to us if the whole country is in flames and herdsmen are occupying the whole south west, even if they are killing us we still love them and allow the destruction of our lands. You people don't understand that this runs very deep. Let them scatter the economy of this country, but we will still vote them than allow any good move for good government to thrive in Nigeria. grin
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

Who take the southwest serious? Nobody. I neither Support Atiku nor buhari, vote who pleases your mind... But one thing is for sure, the southwest will always play dumb slave to the Northerners.

Thank you, we are slaves! A position which the igbos have been trying to assume since the 1960s. Abi you don’t want VP in PDP?

Insult and malign my tribe all you want but our votes go to Buhari in 2019. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osibanjo/okonjo Iwela Ror 2019, My Opinion / BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed / Umuahia Is Currently On Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.