Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? (3455 Views)

Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole / Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2017
BankeSmalls:

I don't know why people are killing themselves because we are voting buharri in 2019, it doesn't matter to us if the whole country is in flames and herdsmen are occupying the whole south west, even if they are killing us we still love them and allow the destruction of our lands. You people don't understand that this runs very deep. Let them scatter the economy of this country, but we will still vote them than allow any good move for good government to thrive in Nigeria. grin

Ntorrrrr tongue We are voting Hausa-Fulani Buhari in 2019. Oya Kill yourself! Continue the insults you hear? Na today Igbo don hate and they insult yoruba? We ain’t bothered about all the maligning of our tribe. We are committed to the cause and we shall continue to be a thorn on your flesh.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Let ua waste the destiny. Is it your destiny? If you think millions of Yorubas would vote for an Atiku in a PDP, you must be joking. The Yorubas would overwhelmingly vote for Buhari in 2019. Let the politics continue!

Tell them! The most important thing is that we must continue to vote the wrong party to spite the ss/se because we lost the chairmanship position, how dare them deny us of party chairmanship when we are very sophisticated?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ntorrrrr tongue We are voting Hausa-Fulani Buhari in 2019. Oya Kill yourself! Continue the insults you hear? Na today Igbo don hate and they insult yoruba? We ain’t bothered about all the maligning of our tribe. We are committed to the cause and we shall continue to be a thorn on your flesh.

Yes we choose darkness over light, let power suppy and infrastructure development stop but we must follow buharry, we choose a worthless naira and a dilapidated nation devoid of any security or development than ally with ibos and ss. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Tell them! The most important thing is that we must continue to vote the wrong party to spite the ss/se because we lost the chairmanship position, how dare them deny us of party chairmanship when we are very sophisticated?

tongue tongue tongue e pain am oooo. We would do what pleases us as a people. You igbos can do what is good for your tribe too. You won the PDP Chairmanship but some unserious Yorubas are disgracing us because the PDP is not a strong rooted party in the SW. Congrats to igbos but Yorubas will vote for Buhari in 2019. Leave us alone and face your PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

tongue tongue tongue e pain am oooo. We would do what pleases us as a people. You igbos can do what is good for your tribe too. You won the PDP Chairmanship but some unserious Yorubas are disgracing us because the PDP is not a strong rooted party in the SW. Congrats to igbos but Yorubas will vote for Buhari in 2019. Leave us alone and face your PDP.

I think the way we Yorubas planned to play it is to sneak into PDP while deceiving the north with our plastic support in APC. Apart from Fayose and a few other omoluabis like Ffk we have all our eggs in one political basket that is seriously malfunctioning.

But the ss/se saw through our treacherous spirit and blocked us entry into PDP, the North are also ready to dump us out of APC hence the way they froze Tinubu out. How can we come out of this impending doom?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by bernf16(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2017
...why cant the Yorubas jointly come to a concession and present one candidate like the Secondus pple did!!! We need to be united in the SW...too many aspirants gluttony about the position, whereby the SS-SE gracefully presented one candidate.

oooduancalmdown:

Then you guys should stop opening stupid threads because you lost a chairmanship election. It is irritating. You only allow those Ibo's insult us.
Yoruba people don't need PDP.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Adebowale89(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2017
well said bro. I keep telling this people PDP convention doesn't represent Yoruba political influence

a party that Yoruba abandoned in 2015 and they got defeated woefully, they're are still bent to repeat the same again

they're talking about north, the same north voted for PDP in 2015 too. didn't we see the embarrassing outcome

let PDP continues with their self gratification processes. I wish them luck
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by ItsTutsi(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2017
bcuz he knows the political atmosphere over there,u 5% that has never been out of owerri,what do u know
Owerri1stSon:

Because your Adamawa friend represent the minds of Adamawa people abi? nonsense thinking.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by ayokellany: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2017
EVILFOREST:

If you wrote this at GUNPOINT, I will forgive you.
Else, U are the problem of the Yorubas and Africa at large.
It's obvious, u have never traveled out.
PLEASE, are you voting COMPETENCE or you are voting PARTY...
It's obvious you are only interested in party and not someone with VISION.

Let me digress, If you think IGBOS, will vote for Atiku, then you are wrong.
They have not forgiven him yet.
He has manhandled them in various ways...through
...custom service, abandoned properties...where he displayed tribalism.
If you think they will also vote ROCHAS, then you are dreaming.
People have gone far beyond your cerebral edition.
Wake up from your slumber and vote competently for competent people else we will remain stagnant.
U should be ashamed of your write up.

When you are done with your tales by moon light just know that Atiku will not be winning a single state in the West not even Ekiti. If Atiku can not do it no other Northerner presented by PDP can.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by 7lives: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

I ain't surprised at all. A slave is always a slave even when he/she is free.

Why won't Afonjas vote buhari? Their Lord and personal savior? Do you want bubu to skin them alive or deny them their glorious ewedu hydrolic watery soup?

A tribe with neither guts nor dignity

See who is not a slave, this issue is already over flogged.
Between a man who has bee slaving since 1960 and a man who recently replaced him, who is a slave.
The old slave lost his position for just two years and its as if his world has come to an end, so who is a born slave.
As I'm typing this, this old and worn out slave is fighting tooth and nail to CRAWL back into his masters house, yet this useless and shameless worn out slave opened his dirty mouth to accuse others of slavery.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by 7lives: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yorubas will vote Buhari. You better kill yourself now before 2019. Buhari is our President till 2023 so igbos should start the wailing from now on.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin CHAI!!!! Abeg no kill me with laughter.
They are just too desperate to see the fallacy of their attempt to JAM nonsense down our throats.
Person wey wan buy me cloth, MUST wear better cloth.
upon all the wailing about underdevelopment and marginalization during 16 years of PDP, they are still stuck with the useless party.
As if this is not bad enough, they are trying to drag others into the stagnant situation, who THIEF THIS PEOPLE BRAIN FOR GOD SAKE?.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by obaaderemi: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2017
bakynes:

You are right, I just felt very bad as they were insulting us with the PDP Chairmanship election our people lost.

I guess its painful because Wike bribed the delegates 2000 votes to 230 votes is an obvious sham of an election based on bribery. But I maintain that we don't want PDP in the SW.

The battle zone for the 2019 election is in the middle belt, Buhari will need to Pacify them because they have really suffered in the hands of fulani militia aka herdsmen. He needs to find a solution to the herdsmen and farmer issue or else he will loose the middle belt and consequently the election.
There is nothing shameful about Adeniran losing that election. The Yorubas turned their backs on PDP long ago. As a matter of fact the Yorubas need to go back to regional politics if they want any real development and forget about any kind of parapo with the north or east or whatever. We should chart our own course politically and economically. I can never vote for either Buhari or Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you say you and your family will he voting for Buhari it only shows how shallow and sectarianist you are ?

Please can I ask just one question ? What will you and your family be voting Buhari for this time ?

Is it to make 1 naira equal to 1 dollar?

Is it to improve electricity supply?

Is it to improve the quality of our roads?

Is it to improve and our health care delivery ?

Is it to stop corruption?

Is it to jail corrupt people ?

Is it to repair our refineries ?

Is it to stop importation of fuel?

Is it to improve standard of living in Nigeria?

Is it to brind down the price of fuel?

Mr Man please tell me one thing you and family are viting Buhari for apart from primitive sectarian bias and sentiment ..tell me please
Tell me why you are campaigning for Atiku? Why do you hate Buhari? Tell me what Atiku want to bring to the table that he refused to bring when he was? Did you say I am sentimental?
You are just like an average Iboman. Always pointing finger at someone, oblivious that the other three are pointing back at him.
I will never vote for Atiku
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
obaaderemi:
There is nothing shameful about Adeniran losing that election. The Yorubas turned their backs on PDP long ago. As a matter of fact the Yorubas need to go back to regional politics if they want any real development and forget about any kind of parapo with the north or east or whatever. We should chart our own course politically and economically. I can never vote for either Buhari or Atiku.
You are right. But for now, I will vote for Buhari
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
7lives:

See who is not a slave, this issue is already over flogged.
Between a man who has bee slaving since 1960 and a man who recently replaced him, who is a slave.
The old slave lost his position for just two years and its as if his world has come to an end, so who is a born slave.
As I'm typing this, this old and worn out slave is fighting tooth and nail to CRAWL back into his masters house, yet this useless and shameless worn out slave opened his dirty mouth to accuse others of slavery.
They are calling us slaves but they are voting for a Fulani muslim.
Irony!
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Owerri1stSon:

I ain't surprised at all. A slave is always a slave even when he/she is free.

Why won't Afonjas vote buhari? Their Lord and personal savior? Do you want bubu to skin them alive or deny them their glorious ewedu hydrolic watery soup?

A tribe with neither guts nor dignity
See Iboman calling other people slaves. You ibos don't have shame at all. Cos if you do, you won't have the Gods to call others same. You are now campaigning for a Northerner! Na so una useless reach? Because an iboman will be his vp. I never knew you guys envied Osinbajo's position ooo! You want me to vote for your candidate by force.
You guys are really pathetic.
I will be voting for Buhari. You can wail for all I care.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
And I ask you too, when will the great jagaban test his national appeal and acceptance by putting his face on the ballot?

Seeing that his initial calculations for a yaradua episode didn't play out, and we all know he has an itching ambition to be president, when will he take the bold step and step out of his cocoon?
Jagaban does not need to run for presidency. He does not need it. 2023, a Yorubaman will be running for that post.
Ibo woman, you don't need to worry yourself about Yorubaland.
Focus on your iboland
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
and then they started crying after assuming we will vote Jonathan grin

shouting betrayal all over social media
Dont mind them
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
EVILFOREST:

If you wrote this at GUNPOINT, I will forgive you.
Else, U are the problem of the Yorubas and Africa at large.
It's obvious, u have never traveled out.
PLEASE, are you voting COMPETENCE or you are voting PARTY...
It's obvious you are only interested in party and not someone with VISION.

Let me digress, If you think IGBOS, will vote for Atiku, then you are wrong.
They have not forgiven him yet.
He has manhandled them in various ways...through
...custom service, abandoned properties...where he displayed tribalism.
If you think they will also vote ROCHAS, then you are dreaming.
People have gone far beyond your cerebral edition.
Wake up from your slumber and vote competently for competent people else we will remain stagnant.
U should be ashamed of your write up.
oga pls spare me this bulllshyte you just wrote.
Who are you voting for?
Atiku or Buhari?
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
bernf16:
...why cant the Yorubas jointly come to a concession and present one candidate like the Secondus pple did!!! We need to be united in the SW...too many aspirants gluttony about the position, whereby the SS-SE gracefully presented one candidate.

We have so many enemies in the south east and some places in the south south. Besides, majority of our people are no longer in that party
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by PVision2020(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
obaaderemi:
You're right bro, but for the sake of a 2023 Yoruba presidency in APC, I will rather prefer we give our vote to Buhari. 2023 is just around the corner. BTW Atiku is not in anyway better than buhari, he is the carbon copy of IBB (maradona).
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by bernf16(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
...I disagree Sir. Yorubas are the most literate in Nigeria...noted! But coming to assertion has always been our problem.

We always love to support others, never our own. We need to re-orientate our tactics or else this is just a flash of its full slides...

oooduancalmdown:

We have so many enemies in the south east and some places in the south south. Besides, majority of our people are no longer in that party
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
bernf16:
...I disagree Sir. Yorubas are the most literate in Nigeria...noted! But coming to assertion has always been our problem.

We always love to support others, never our own. We need to re-orientate our tactics or else this is just a flash of its full slides...

You are right. We don't like to help ourselves. But how many Yoruba people are in PDP?
We have to be careful also. There are many tribes down south that wish us evil.
Again you are very right. We need to consider our people first before any other. This is why I want us to support osinbajo
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by bernf16(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
...is that bad, them in PDP? do u see any headway with this government?

Imagine ursef in the North, will u stay for lonnnn knowing fully that u could be attacked by Fulani Herdsmen. And Buhari will look sideways as if we aint Nigeriaans!!!

Am not saying PDP are goood, we all know they were thieves. But if we are left with PDP and APC, what should we do? just like 2015 election, in which Nigerians had no choice btw the devil and the slayer!!!

oooduancalmdown:

You are right. We don't like to help ourselves. But our many Yoruba people are in PDP?
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
7lives:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin CHAI!!!! Abeg no kill me with laughter.
They are just too desperate to see the fallacy of their attempt to JAM nonsense down our throats.
Person wey wan buy me cloth, MUST wear better cloth.
upon all the wailing about underdevelopment and marginalization during 16 years of PDP, they are still stuck with the useless party.
As if this is not bad enough, they are trying to drag others into the stagnant situation, who THIEF THIS PEOPLE BRAIN FOR GOD SAKE?.

Don’t mind them. They want us to vote for an Atiku with an Igbo VP. Dem neva chi chum tin.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
bernf16:
...is that bad, them in PDP? do u see any headway with this government?

Imagine ursef in the North, will u stay for lonnnn knowing fully that u could be attacked by Fulani Herdsmen. And Buhari will look sideways as if we aint Nigeriaans!!!

Am not saying PDP are goood, we all know they were thieves. But if we are left with PDP and APC, what should we do? just like 2015 election, in which Nigerians had no choice btw the devil and the slayer!!!

Bro, this is why I support Nigeria disintegration. Nigeria has no hope and better future. But as far as Nigeria still exist, I will be voting for buhari.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by bernf16(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
...u made your choice as a Nigerian. Hope u have ur voter's card ready!!!

Buhari and his APC, is TOOOOOOOOOO full of deceits!!!

I reserved myself vote to someone else still coming...time still dey for more aspirants to emanates...

oooduancalmdown:

Bro, this is why I support Nigeria disintegration. Nigeria has no hope and better future. But as far as Nigeria still exist, I will be voting for buhari.
Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
bernf16:
...u made your choice as a Nigerian. Hope u have ur voter's card ready!!!

Buhari and his APC, is TOOOOOOOOOO full of deceits!!!

I reserved myself vote to someone else still coming...time still dey for more aspirants to emanates...

APC, PDP, DDD, FPP are all the same. No future for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Gov Wike Flags Off PDP Campaign In Rivers (Photos) / Atiku To Win Kano, Nasarawa, Bauchi, Taraba And 7 Other Northern States / Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.