Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,495 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy (1963 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation / DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by mike442: 7:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy has revealed that the next person she’ll be willing to get into a romantic relationship with has to be her biggest fan. Otedola’s daughter disclosed this on Insta-stories….and this is coming weeks after her breakup with footballer, Victor Anichebe.

See her post below.http://www.224hits.com/in-case-youre-wondering-heres-description-of-the-type-of-guy-dj-cuppy-is-now-interested-in-dating/

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by duduade: 7:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Indirect shading at her ex niyen o... So if he wasn't her biggest fan, then who was he? Greatest fan of her puuuussssyyyyy abi
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by Oblitz(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2017
So what of Mr Eazy? What were they doing all these while?

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by adeniyi3971(m): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2017
were you a fan of everton??

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by medexico(m): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2017
Oblitz:

Mr Eazi was dating Cuppy's sister

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by Kenzico(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2017
medexico:

Currently.....

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by ShayGirl(f): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2017
medexico:

They r still dating ooo...

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by LesbianBoy(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2017
ShayGirl:

They r still dating ooo...

See wetin you carry for back this girl......ukwu!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by ShayGirl(f): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

See wetin you carry for back this girl......ukwu!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

Wetin ur eye find go there na, I no know undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by classicfrank4u(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2017
g
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by classicfrank4u(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2017
medexico:

is dating not was
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by LesbianBoy(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2017
ShayGirl:

Wetin ur eye find go there na, I no know undecided

Sorry no vex.....its just that i too like big nyansh grin grin

Come and sit on my laps jare there is something i want to tell you tongue

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by ShayGirl(f): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Sorry no vex.....its just that i too like big nyansh grin grin

Come and sit on my laps jare there is something i want to tell you tongue

I pity those tiny legs of urs...

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by LesbianBoy(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2017
ShayGirl:

I pity those tiny legs of urs...

Yepa na so your nyansh big reach shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by ShayGirl(f): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Yepa na so your nyansh big reach shocked shocked

U sure don't wanna mess with me grintongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by Mofe72: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oblitz:

He's dating her sister undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by LesbianBoy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
ShayGirl:

U sure don't wanna mess with me grintongue cheesy

I can't even try to mess with you. Research shows that girls that haff big nyansh, their mess is always very loud and it smells bad angry angry angry angry
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by ShayGirl(f): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I can't even try to mess with you. Research shows that girls that haff big nyansh, their mess is always very loud and it smells bad angry angry angry angry

And u still like ladies with big yansh despite ur researches...u need cane

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Now Interested In Dating See Her Type Of Guy by LesbianBoy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
ShayGirl:

And u still like ladies with big yansh despite ur researches...u need cane

Oya find cane and comman flog me. I will be in the other room waiting for you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Care What You Think Of Me - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi / Alex Ekubo Biography: Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Nollywood Actor / Sonia Lareina Show Off Hot Body In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.