Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (4524 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2017
post removed.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by HallaDaTruth: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmm, so op which category do you belong
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by CoolFreeday(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2017
Nice write up but I beg to differs with most of your points. Its not all nice guys that are cheap, its not all nice guys that are weak.
I am a nice guy, when a lady is becoming close, I immediately tell her I have a lady(GF). I have said no to a woman, naked in the same room with me before. I know a nice guy that have done that before also. Nice guys may not be saints, they always tell the truth as it is; for instance, a nice guy told a lady he has a woman yet the woman keep disturbing that she doesn't care, does that amount to emotional commitment with everybody he come across as you put it? One thing I know is, its easier for a nice guy to cheat with someone that is really close to him, that doesn't mean he doesn't tell the Lady the truth, that doesn't mean he is emotionally committed to her. most women especially the smart once use nice guys weakness to get them laid through friendship but that doesn't make nice guys 'sluts' and again, its not all nice guys. etc

Nice one though lengthy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
Hmm, so op which category do you belong

Bad to the Bone bruh grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Nice write up but I beg to differs with most of your points. Its not all nice guys that are cheap, its not all nice guys that are weak.
I am a nice guy, when a lady is becoming close, I immediately tell her I have a lady(GF). I have said no to a woman, naked in the same room with me before. I know a nice guy that have done that before also. Nice guys may not be saints, they always tell the truth as it is; for instance, a nice guy told a lady he has a woman yet the woman keep disturbing that she doesn't care, does that amount to emotional commitment with everybody he come across as you put it? One thing I know is, its easier for a nice guy to cheat with someone that is really close to him, that doesn't mean he doesn't tell the Lady the truth, that doesn't mean he is emotionally committed to her. most women especially the smart once use nice guys weakness to get them laid through friendship but that doesn't make nice guys 'sluts' and again, its not all nice guys. etc

Nice one though lengthy.

you are not a nice guy. u placed yourself in the wrong category. Nice Guys use "Niceness" to try to buy sex.they act like good little boys hoping to be rewarded with pvssy.
you dont.you are above all that loser mentality.you are an Alpha.

i agree the Post is too long. i will keep the future posts at tolerable lengths.
cheers.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Bluezy13(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Confused persons up there
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by iamJ(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
that's life for u oooo, girls are very funny people

They will play with nice guys friendzone them and date the bad ones, Why will som1 like me? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy me the asshole of all assholes cheesy cheesy

I try so hard cry to be the most disliked person here but I still get pm from girls, the irony cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Btw lastweek and today cheesy cheesy

#No Filter Attitude

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Adasun(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
that's life for u oooo, girls are very funny people

They will play with nice guys friendzone them and date the bad ones, Why will som1 like me? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy me the asshole of all assholes cheesy cheesy

I try so hard cry to be the most disliked person here but I still get pm from girls, the irony cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Btw lastweek and today cheesy cheesy

#No Filter Attitude
who hate u in da first place And hw many times would u brag abt pms frm ladies?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Adasun(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
9ice work op tho u forgot to mention me.grin grin

Although in da course of exploring some bad guys loose da gud gals 2(tho da stil eat da cooky) cheesy .so always watch out.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja, you don mad, i swear. this cracked me up grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:
ubunja, you don mad, i swear. this cracked me up grin
i know bra grin grin

i also laughed when these truths were brought to my attention.
i only stopped laughing when i realized it was how the World worked. i was like "oh sh!t " .and suddenly a lot of things started to make sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:

i know bra grin grin

i also laughed when these truths were brought to my attention.
i only stopped laughing when i realized it was how the World worked. i was like "oh sh!t " .and suddenly a lot of things started to make sense to me.

i've not been abe to make myself laugh for some time, you brought back my laughter. You fvken make sense bra. Nah to lock up and dont give them ladies whatever they crave. Zip it up and bottle up all the affections, like you said in your other thread, r n b songs is not what the kitty needs, the kitty knows what it needs and why it needs it..once again thumbs up, plz, keep dishing it out these realities to wake we good boys up so we can change for the best ....thanks again, keep waking up the good boys from the fantasy reality they locked themselves in. good boy no dey pay..You've just won a disciple for life wink

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

i've not been abe to make myself laugh for some time, you brought back my laughter. You fvken make sense bra. Nah to lock up and dont give them ladies whatever they crave. Zip it up and bottle up all the affections, like you said in your other thread, r n b songs is not what the kitty needs, the kitty knows what it needs and why it needs it..once again thumbs up, plz, keep dishing it out these realities to wake we good boys up so we can change for the best ....thanks again, keep waking up the good boys from the fantasy reality they locked themselves in. good boy no dey pay..You've just won a disciple for life wink

God Bless for the Kind Words.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:

God Bless for the Kind Words.

i need to read all your threads, you don cheer me up today i swear. fvck being a good boy ! it has no advantages

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by habsydiamond(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2017
everything for this world Na words and opposite...good guys go carry whores.... innocents go carry baddoos, gentle go carry stubborn, weak go carry strong, cool go carry ego, humble go carry proud, some carry thieves...that's our world for u ....

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2017
habsydiamond:
everything for this world Na words and opposite...good guys go carry whores.... innocents go carry baddoos, gentle go carry stubborn, weak go carry strong, cool go carry ego, humble go carry proud, some carry thieves...that's our world for u ....

thunder fyre the way the system works. good boy, into the thrash can cheesy

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by habsydiamond(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

thunder fyre the way the system works. good boy, into the thrash can cheesy
lolzz...so what's ur view on this...then
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzz...so what's ur view on this...then

you're spot on, like the oP, which is why i'm sending the nice boy in me to the thrash can, no more niceties, it doesn't pay well
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by habsydiamond(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

you're spot on, like the oP, which is why i'm sending the nice boy in me to the thrash can, no more niceties, it doesn't pay well
now I get u....bad boy all the way mehn...... I
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2017
habsydiamond:
now I get u....bad boy all the way mehn...... I

wink

we need to educate more guys, wake them up from sleep
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2018
new year.new mindset.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
KreativGenius:

wink

we need to educate more guys, wake them up from sleep
its not easy thou. many guys are natural born Nice Guys and will decide to stick to that nature for better or worse.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ubunja,keep educating the gud guys,I believe they will wake up one day. Let me tell a short story. On the 4th of this January, I attended a traditional wedding of a Tennant in Anambra state. Now this man has two son in-laws already,One is the bad guy Nd was hated by the man and the wife but he doesn't give a damn,the other is the gud guy,loved by both the man and the wife,When we got there,the bad guy inlaw was sitting,drinking and enjoying all the special delicacies they brought for us,But the gud guy was busy washing dishes. O boy,I tire. How can a grown man like that with two kids already, bring himself so down just because he is acting the gud guy in-law? When the wife of the gud guy came to greet us,I purposely asked her about the husband,you can't imagine what she told me. Let me borrow her exact words...The fool is there washing dishes,forming gud guy instead of him to come and sit down,that in fact she is tired of his gud guy attitude. O boy I weak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Ubunja,keep educating the gud guys,I believe they will wake up one day. Let me tell a short story. On the 4th of this January, I attended a traditional wedding of a Tennant in Anambra state. Now this man has two son in-laws already,One is the bad guy Nd was hated by the man and the wife but he doesn't give a damn,the other is the gud guy,loved by both the man and the wife,When we got there,the bad guy inlaw was sitting,drinking and enjoying all the special delicacies they brought for us,But the gud guy was busy washing dishes. O boy,I tire. How can a grown man like that with two kids already, bring himself so down just because he is acting the gud guy in-law? When the wife of the gud guy came to greet us,I purposely asked her about the husband,you can't imagine what she told me. Let me borrow her exact words...The fool is there washing dishes,forming gud guy instead of him to come and sit down,that in fact she is tired of his gud guy attitude. O boy I weak.
damn.!!!!you know what? :the more i write about Badboys and Nice Guys the more lm learning there is a huge majority of Nice Guys who are genuinely unable to be Badboys due to childhood upbringing and character. you can present the Nice Guy disadvantage in the most vivid way but still they will stay on that path.they are unable to make the switch.
such ones choose the lie of romance to experience that bliss that comes with ignorance.we will continue posting Red Pill truths but we know the vast majority of guys wont bother to reset their minds.
yet the precious few that hungers after the truth will be faithfully guided and mentored into this hard but rewarding lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
ubunja:

damn.!!!!you know what? :the more i write about Badboys and Nice Guys the more lm learning there is a huge majority of Nice Guys who are genuinely unable to be Badboys due to childhood upbringing and character. you can present the Nice Guy disadvantage in the most vivid way but still they will stay on that path.they are unable to make the switch.
such ones choose the lie of romance to experience that bliss that comes with ignorance.we will continue posting Red Pill truths but we know the vast majority of guys wont bother to reset their minds.
yet the precious few that hungers after the truth will be faithfully guided and mentored into this hard but rewarding lifestyle.
. That is true. Most grew up like that and they don't see it as anything. They believe it normal and well,to them its normal. But truth be told,most people takes advantage of their too gud attitudes.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Tallezt(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
It is so easy to be a bad boy. You just have to do one thing only. It is something you been told right from childhood not to do. It is this.
BE SELFISH. Be concern only with you, focus on you. Have no selfie for anybody.
Also kill your desire for woman attention. It is worth shit. Women are poor and the lessest. You don't go looking for gold in a toilet. I understand women and I am sorry to tell you, you been brainwash by them for their own selfish and greedy reason.
Have fun.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Keketu(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
All these without wear fine shoe will not work on woman.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tallezt:
It is so easy to be a bad boy. You just have to do one thing only. It is something you been told right from childhood not to do. It is this.
BE SELFISH. Be concern only with you, focus on you. Have no selfie for anybody.
Also kill your desire for woman attention. It is worth shit. Women are poor and the lessest. You don't go looking for gold in a toilet. I understand women and I am sorry to tell you, you been brainwash by them for their own selfish and greedy reason.
Have fun.
agreed. here is something i posted on my other thread "Women have 2 hearts" :
ubunja:

becoming "manly" is problematic coz manliness as per Society's definition is more Nice Guy than Badboy.coz manliness is about being responsible and a gentleman, traits that are contrary to being a Badboy. being a Badboy is about worshiping at your own altar.you put yourself first in EVERYTHING.no honour ladies.no ladies first.its me,me,me. and thats the quality that seperates them from Nice Guys.they live for themselves and women find themselves crowding around him to prove their worth to him. while a Nice Guy promises to lick a gal's pvssy for hours just to get close to a pvssy; women find themselves promising 3sums and becoming homosexuals just to get close to the Badboy.
badboys are not dirty or irresponsible, but they just dont give a fvck.they put themselves first in everything.everyone else doesnt matter.
badboys treat women like sh!t.and women find that irresistable. just like women treat Nice Guys like sh!t.and Nice Guys find that irresistable.it doesnt make sense.it doesnt have to make sense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Pokiyo007: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2018
ubunja:

Bad to the Bone bruh grin
Unabuja pls help o how do I become a bad boy cos am tired of ladies playing me like table tennis
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2018
Pokiyo007:
Unabuja pls help o how do I become a bad boy cos am tired of ladies playing me like table tennis
the shortest shortcut is this:

PUT YOURSELF FIRST IN EVERYTHING.

its going to be hard at first coz all men have been trained to "honour ladies" and observe the "ladies first" rule. but you will get used to it.in every decision & plan make women number2 not number 1.

the second easiest way is this:

ASK A GAL WHAT SHE LIKES IN A GUY.THEN OPPOSE IT.

dont ask why.just know it works.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by mylifepartner(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
ubunja:
its going to be a hard truth to swallow:

NICE GUYS ARE THE MALE EQUIVALENT OF SLUTS AND BAD BOYS ARE THE MALE EQUIVALENT OF GOOD GIRLS...
Ubunja, ubunja grin You still haven't answered my question in the other thread. Did you study relationship psychology or human psychology in school? cheesy cheesy
Anyway, concerning the topic, I agree with you, not completely though, but to a large extent. It sure is a bitter pill to swallow but its true in the majority of cases. Nevertheless, I think its a little bit of an oversimplification to place all males or females in one of those two categories. I believe it can be more accurately described as a spectrum, in which the nice guys/sluts (as you have defined them) occupy one end while the bad boys/good girls occupy the other. I think there are lots of people who would fall into varying positions between those 2 categories.

Its interesting to note though that since you made this post yesterday, no female 'e-warrior' has come to challenge your assertions grin grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
mylifepartner:

Ubunja, ubunja grin You still haven't answered my question in the other thread. Did you study relationship psychology or human psychology in school? cheesy cheesy
Anyway, concerning the topic, I agree with you, not completely though, but to a large extent. It sure is a bitter pill to swallow but its true in the majority of cases. Nevertheless, I think its a little bit of an oversimplification to place all males or females in one of those two categories. I believe it can be more accurately described as a spectrum in which the nice guys/sluts (as you have defined them) occupy one end while the bad boys/good girls occupy the other. I think there are lots of people who would fall into varying positions between those 2 categories.

Its interesting to note though that since you made this post yesterday, no female 'e-warrior' has come to challenge your assertions grin grin
oh, i saw that question but i thought you were joking. lol
but this post is from late last year.
as for spectrums of badboyness and nice guyness i did agree.check this post from my Post "Women Have Two Hearts"

ubunja:

badboys are not badboys coz they do bad things. just like Nice Guys are not Nice Guys coz they do good things.
badboys are badboys coz they do things that Society deems unacceptable.not illegal.thats why Badboys are not Criminals.though criminals make the most of badboys.since Badboys are about their Animal Side and most of what that Animal Side enjoys doing is criminalized.like taking another man's property by force.which animals do and its OK.but Society disallows.for individuals.but does as a government when your taxes are forcefully taken without your consent. badboys know this hypocrisy of Society.and they deliberately go against Society's norms and standards.that is their sin. that is their badness. it is this that makes a badboy a badboy. while society says '1 woman for each man' badboys say 'fvck that sh!t, i want 4' .while Society says 'romance is good' badboys say 'fvck that sh!t,i want sex' .what Society calls 'making love' badboys call 'fvcking Hoes'. while Society combines sex and love the badboy seperates sex from love and throws love into the dustbin.while Society locks sex inside marriage, the Badboy aims to fvck strangers on the same day of meeting them.
Nice Guys on the other hand act nice to women hoping their niceness will earn them sex.
i highly doubt a person can embody such opposing mindsets simultaneously.coz the difference between a Badboy and a Nice Guy is the exact difference between a Good Girl and a Slut. (where the good girl is the Badboy and the Slut is the Nice Guy respectively).
but its worth noting that most men exist on a spectrum of badboy and nice guy.meaning to say most men are at varying degrees of badboyness or nice guyness.few are absolute Badboys or absolute Nice Guys.

as for did i take a course on female psychology or not...NO. i was a curious Conspiracy Theorist minding my own Illuminati business on the internet when one day on google i stumbled upon a link to an article entitled : "the secret sex society". in my mind im thinking its an illuminati sex worship thing. i click on the link. only to discover a manual for being a Player. that was some years ago.and my life took a radical turn that lead me to dozens of blogs, tens of books, countless Youtube videos until i learnt the hardest lesson of them all:
everything i had been taught about sex and love has been disqualifying me from casual sex but perfecting me as a father figure.and thats a crime that has been committed against me.coz it makes me the Caretaker of other men's kids who women saw as hot and trained to share their dicks with all women.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland Rate My Picture / THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) / Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.