Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (4531 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Pokiyo007: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
ubunja:

the shortest shortcut is this:

PUT YOURSELF FIRST IN EVERYTHING.

its going to be hard at first coz all men have been trained to "honour ladies" and observe the "ladies first" rule. but you will get used to it.in every decision & plan make women number2 not number 1.

the second easiest way is this:

ASK A GAL WHAT SHE LIKES IN A GUY.THEN OPPOSE IT.

dont ask why.just know it works.
But how do I attract d girl and make her think of me first before I display my badboy attitude
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pokiyo007:
But how do I attract d girl and make her think of me first before I display my badboy attitude
you dont MAKE HER THINK OF YOU FIRST. you put yourself first.there is a difference.
dude, im not sure if i can give you the help you seek.coz you are struggling with the basics.how about you go to Harddon's Dating Drills thread? it will get you up to speed on these concepts.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Pokiyo007: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
ubunja:

you dont MAKE HER THINK OF YOU FIRST. you put yourself first.there is a difference.
dude, im not sure if i can give you the help you seek.coz you are struggling with the basics.how about you go to Harddon's Dating Drills thread? it will get you up to speed on these concepts.
Alright thanks for ur help....u are now looking at a good guy converted to badboy all thanks to you
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pokiyo007:
Alright thanks for ur help....u are now looking at a good guy converted to badboy all thanks to you
remember BADBOYS ARE NOT BADBOYS COZ THEY DO BAD THINGS. they are bad coz they seperate Sex from Love and throw love to the bin. your goal is sex.not relationships and commitment.take the pvssy dont give them your heart.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
this is my favourite Miseducation there will never be a miseducation as radical as this one...

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 26, 2018
ubunja:
this is my favourite Miseducation there will never be a miseducation as radical as this one...
why is your following 98% males? Are you gay?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 1:58am On Feb 26, 2018
Safiaaa:
jshsddnflfnbxvxvsvsvsnbsgdhsvzczbskenvfvzhevszvfshbsdjsbysvszvzidneodbdyzvscsbdjbfzdrnfkfnbdhbsvvsjbszzbdjenbdbdhbdjrbdhzbddkjdhdhduhdbbjsbdbebhdhdhrbdjrjrbbzvcdndjrbdjrjdbebhddjdnbsbzgshejjdjdjjrjdnndnbdbrnmjjshshehhhhhsgsbgsgsbbbbzvzhsheknskenbzhdjbbhbzhsgsgdhshshh
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Ontoog(m): 4:38am On Feb 26, 2018
tongue
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2018
ubunja:
jshsddnflfnbxvxvsvsvsnbsgdhsvzczbskenvfvzhevszvfshbsdjsbysvszvzidneodbdyzvscsbdjbfzdrnfkfnbdhbsvvsjbszzbdjenbdbdhbdjrbdhzbddkjdhdhduhdbbjsbdbebhdhdhrbdjrjrbbzvcdndjrbdjrjdbebhddjdnbsbzgshejjdjdjjrjdnndnbdbrnmjjshshehhhhhsgsbgsgsbbbbzvzhsheknskenbzhdjbbhbzhsgsgdhshshh
I saw what you initially responded with. I don’t have time, your write ups are nonsense. They’re all to feed the ego of weak feminine men who cannot handle their masculinity. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Safiaaa:
I saw what you initially responded with. I don’t have time, your write ups are nonsense. They’re all to feed the ego of weak feminine men who cannot handle their masculinity. Good luck to you.
you girls all say the same thing but you keep reading my writeups. thanks for the Views. continue secretly reading and publicly condeming... its how i know im on the right track.
see you on the next post.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2018
ubunja:

you girls all say the same thing but you keep reading my writeups. thanks for the Views. continue secretly reading and publicly condeming... its how i know im on the right track.
see you on the next post.
I hardly read them. When I do, I just find them so comical. I see you ending up lonely and empty or eventually being with your dream man. One of the two.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Safiaaa:
I hardly read them. When I do, I just find them so comical. I see you ending up lonely and empty or eventually being with your dream man. One of the two.
its a simple thing really...if its nonsense dont bother commenting on the miseducations....
such a big problem you're having with something you calling nonsense...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2018
ubunja:

its a simple thing really...if its nonsense dont bother commenting on the miseducations....
such a big problem you're having with something you calling nonsense...
How many times do I comment on your threads? Please don’t give yourself unnecessary importance.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2018
Safiaaa:
How many times do I comment on your threads? Please don’t give yourself unnecessary importance.
how many comments have you made since you said "i dont have time..." you GIVE me that importance.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2018
ubunja:

how many comments have you made since you said "i dont have time..." you GIVE me that importance.
You’re right. I’m giving you unnecessary importance.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2018
Safiaaa:
You’re right. I’m giving you unnecessary importance.
and here you're still talking to me...why is it so hard for you to just evaporate in peace??

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by monex(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Safiaaa:
the intended audience is males
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by monex(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Safiaaa:

that's an illogical conclusion.

your statement is analogous to statements by guys who believe female feminist are going to end up as lonely old women or lesbians. You criticize that view point but here you are giving the exact analogy.

Do you know what is common between ubunja's chauvinist crew and you "feminist" folks? Selfishness

Do you know the starkest contrast between ubunja's chauvinist crew and you "feminist" folks? Honesty

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Puntingnoob: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
ubunja:
Motherfvvk you for removing this.🥺🥺

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hated Her After Doing It! Why? / Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) / Name One Thing In This Photo And Win 5k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.