Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage (4519 Views)

I’m Loosing My Dick Please Help / I’m Loosing My Erection Please Help! / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Kolasola: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2021
I can’t find else where to turn to as I’m loosing my mind currently
I live in a flat apartment with my wife (conceived) and brother( younger) ... but of recent it’s been one fight or the other in my so called union .. the matter is always escalating due to my younger sibling (guy) interferences, I am quite busy and wife due to her condition has stopped working so she is always at home with my brother ( he’s yet to gain admission)
Guess this made me the stranger .. yesterday a misunderstanding broke out (between wife and I) and while trying to solve it ... the younger brother came in again and matter worse started cursing me with my wife support ... Now I am just confused as every one has been advising I let her deliver before I take any action ... can I even wait till then
Has anyone been in my issue and how is this best handled
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by chatinent: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2021
Now I am just confused as every one has been advising I let her deliver before I take any action ... can I even wait till then..

Wait, what action are you impatient about? You wan manhandle am?

About the younger brother, mouth dey pain you to tell am to leave your house and get lost until he learns some manners?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Righteousness2(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
If your Wife 's younger brother is Insulting you in your House, then you need to Peacefully send him back to his Parents.

15 Likes

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by mariovito(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
c
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by TundeWX: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
You can't allow ur junior brother to insult you anymore in ur wife's presence...more so as he's living under ur roof...it breeds contempt.
Get a low cost apartment for him pending his admission,if funds are low then send him back to ur parents.

9 Likes

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Divoc19(f): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Marriage is in phases. The journey is a rollercoaster ride. Pardon your wife and try to get the young chap engaged with any job or business.

3 Likes

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Kolasola: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
If your Wife 's younger brother is Insulting you in your House, then you need to Peacefully send him back to his Parents.
Not wife’s younger brother ... he Is my younger brother

1 Like

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by MufasaLion: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Your story is not that clear to me. Why would your brother curse you with your wife? There are some things you left out in your story.

32 Likes

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Ammishaddai: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
One slap will resolve the issue. Try it on him and he'll understand and never disrespect you in your wife's presence

5 Likes

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Babaken(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pray to God for wisdom in this kind of issue so that you won't hurt your wife or your family.

2 Likes

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Kolasola: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
TundeWX:
You can't allow ur junior brother to insult you anymore in ur wife's presence...more so as he's living under ur roof
its what I’m going through ... the problem is my mum owns the building ... I would have rented apartment which I suggested ... wife and mother advised not to ... to make the matter worse ... I just built a factory in same compound ... how do I leave such investment ... im just stuck
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by siofra(f): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
What do you guys quarrel about?

We need to know the whole gist. You can give one or two examples.

By the way why would your brother join your wife to insult you. It seems you're at fault.

11 Likes

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by MadamVanessa(f): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
For your brother to always take side with your wife two things are involved.

1. Is either you're a terrible husband to your wife and a terrible brother to your so called brother.

2. Or when you're not around you wife and your brother make out together, they Bleep themselves to stupor, even when she's pregnant they can still be doing it.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Kolasola: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Babaken:
Pray for God to give you more wisdom in this kind matter is wisdom you need.
im in desperate need of this ... im not perfect but I never imagine I’ll be in this situation
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by TundeWX: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kolasola:
its what I’m going through ... the problem is my mum owns the building ... I would have rented apartment which I suggested ... wife and mother advised not to ... to make the matter worse ... I just built a factory in same compound ... how do I leave such investment ... im just stuck

Bro...lay down canon law...ur the man of the house,if anyone do anyhow show them anyhow,especially ur bro..he might need some slaps...don't touch ur wife physically tho.
Cheers,you'll be fine cool

1 Like

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Welcum: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Call your mom and tell her while you plan to get your own place.
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Kolasola: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
TundeWX:

Bro...lay down canon law...ur the man of the house,if anyone do anyhow show them anyhow,especially ur bro..he might need some slaps...don't touch ur wife physically tho.
Cheers,you'll be fine cool
thanks brother ... at times a grown man just needs a shoulder to cry on you know when you are the one in the middle ... but I’m getting better now ...

1 Like

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by vibre: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Another fake story for nairalnders to waste their brain matter on

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Kolasola: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
vibre:
Another fake story for nairalnders to waste their brain matter on
SMH ... this is my dilemma ... God is my witness

1 Like

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Kolasola: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:

1. Is either you're a terrible husband to your wife and a terrible brother to your so called brother.

2. Or when you're not around you wife and your brother make out together, they Bleep themselves to stupor, even when she's pregnant they can still be doing it.
hmmn ... but will I stop working so I can watch over my wife ?
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by AutoChick4U(f): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Another one. Us wey never marry wanna taste it while those in it be complaining... D main koko is to marry someone who will give u peace

2 Likes

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by TundeWX: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kolasola:
thanks brother ... at times a grown man just needs a shoulder to cry on you know when you are the one in the middle ... but I’m getting better now ...
Its like that sometimes bro...you'll be okay cool

1 Like

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Kolasola: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
Your story is not that clear to me. Why would your brother curse you with your wife? There are some things you left out in your story.
i attempted dealing with him yesterday .. wife stood in my way and slapped me telling me I dare not touch him ... I must say I returned the slap this morning (cause I woke up with swollen eye)
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Righteousness2(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kolasola:
Not wife’s younger brother ... he Is my younger brother
Same treatment....
Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by MufasaLion: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kolasola:
i attempted dealing with him yesterday .. wife stood in my way and slapped me telling me I dare not touch him ... I must say I returned the slap this morning (cause I woke up with swollen eye)

It seems your brother has always been disrespecting you from way back.

2 Likes

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by MufasaLion: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Another one. Us wey never marry wanna taste it while those in it be complaining... D main koko is to marry someone who will give u peace

You don't know who will give you peace.

1 Like

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by AutoChick4U(f): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

You don't know who will give you peace.
Yes I don't but red flags shouldn't be ignored

1 Like

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:

It is number two, pregnant women are more Hot than regular and the man dey hustle hard for the incoming baby so i am sure him no dey knack well and always tired.

1 Like

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by Scientists(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Your wife is sex starved. Give her hot painful dicking and she will forever respect you.

For your younger brother, Make sure you do DNA test immediately baby drops. Confidence once had problem with her Serious boyfriend because of my dick. Women are easily emotionally attached when they receive good dicking

You can thank me later.

Dalu

5 Likes

Re: Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kolasola:

He is fucking_ your wife. Dont fuck_ her for sometime and return home unexpected one day and catch them in the act.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country / Funny Chats Between 2 Guys... / Advice Needed Plssss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.