Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) (4527 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Bishopvic: 2:25am On Mar 09, 2019
Pls am not a good writer.
My sister( in her late 20s) she has known this guy for about 4 years when the guy has been struggling and traveling one country to another and the guy been wooing her all along suddenly after 1 yeah they lost contact they later reconnect and viola the guy is permanently in Nigeria and super rich they started dating at last(he promised marriage). also he claimed he has properties whort at least 20 million. He got my sister a phone of 250k and also dash her money especially when she was sick he gave her 50k and other goodies under 6 months after their started dating he is been spending little more on the babe he drives a car of 4 million. Suddenly for the past 6 months he been claiming so broke the last business he invested 4 million(said it's his last money) am a witness of that investment he lost alomost 2 million on it now for the past months he claimed broke my sister has been helping him and giving him pocket money total I can encounter if she is telling me truth should be over 400k she has spent on the guy which the guy promised to give her back but haven't given her still he is still asking my sister for a loan of 800k now she has raised 400k but the guy called her today and be asking of 30k how his 2 cars broke down and at least he need 30k to fix one of the cars my sister be like he has to give her time to raise the 30k out of the 400k but the guy went bizzare with insults and bitter words saying my sister is taking him for granted and don't want to help. This is same my sister that she is in her late 20s and she really want to settle down secondly she has made all her money with no help cuz she is an ofan asin the girl really suffered to become a millionaire. Now what is an advice you have to give to her as she is worried about the realationship already.
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Dreal1247: 2:47am On Mar 09, 2019
Being in a relationship for this long, she needs to know some of the man's friends. You can't be receiving money from someone without asking of the source. You are now asking because she is the one spending for now. I believe everything happens for reasons. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. For your question, get her a copy of the book, 34 LAWS OF COURTSHIP by Dr D K Olukoya. Before she finishes reading and praying the prayers, the scales must have fallen from her eyes. The marriage will naturally be reshaped if it is meant to be or scattered if not. Remember a broken friendship or courtship is better than a broken marriage.

10 Likes

Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Preshy561(f): 2:54am On Mar 09, 2019
He's using your sister to play yahoo yahoo just like how he's using other ladies with the same tactics.
Believe me , this lazy kinda guys are mostly found in Abuja and lekki.
Claiming big boy at first, but will come up with a story and start draining you.
Tell her to run for her life sis, before she goes insane.

11 Likes

Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Preshy561(f): 2:55am On Mar 09, 2019
Dreal1247:
Being in a relationship for this long, she needs to know some of the man's friends. You can't be receiving money from someone without asking of the source. You are now asking because she is the one spending for now. I believe everything happens for reasons. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. For your question, get her a copy of the book, 34 LAWS OF COURTSHIP by Dr D K Olukoya. Before she finishes reading and praying the prayers, the scales must have fallen from her eyes. The marriage will naturally be reshaped if it is meant to be or scattered if not. Remember a broken friendship or courtship is better than a broken marriage.
Exactly, does he not have parents, friends, relatives who can assist him financially?

He's just using the lady to play his local yahoo yahoo
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 09, 2019
Why didn't you raise questions when he was busy spending heavily on your sister....

Op you are part of the problem of this country... AWOOF EATER

22 Likes

Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Apination(m): 4:28am On Mar 09, 2019
Tell your sister that I'm ready for marriage, that she should forget that guy and I'm not going to ask her for money tongue
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by olureignforever: 4:28am On Mar 09, 2019
Tell ur sis to be very careful
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by shege45: 5:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Bishopvic:
Pls am not a good writer.
My sister( in her late 20s) she has known this guy for about 4 years when the guy has been struggling and traveling one country to another and the guy been wooing her all along suddenly after 1 yeah they lost contact they later reconnect and viola the guy is permanently in Nigeria and super rich they started dating at last(he promised marriage). also he claimed he has properties whort at least 20 million. He got my sister a phone of 250k and also dash her money especially when she was sick he gave her 50k and other goodies under 6 months after their started dating he is been spending little more on the babe he drives a car of 4 million. Suddenly for the past 6 months he been claiming so broke the last business he invested 4 million(said it's his last money) am a witness of that investment he lost alomost 2 million on it now for the past months he claimed broke my sister has been helping him and giving him pocket money total I can encounter if she is telling me truth should be over 400k she has spent on the guy which the guy promised to give her back but haven't given her still he is still asking my sister for a loan of 800k now she has raised 400k but the guy called her today and be asking of 30k how his 2 cars broke down and at least he need 30k to fix one of the cars my sister be like he has to give her time to raise the 30k out of the 400k but the guy went bizzare with insults and bitter words saying my sister is taking him for granted and don't want to help. This is same my sister that she is in her late 20s and she really want to settle down secondly she has made all her money with no help cuz she is an ofan asin the girl really suffered to become a millionaire. Now what is an advice you have to give to her as she is worried about the realationship already.
when he was spending those money on her, u didn’t come here to ask questions ooo, now she’s spending her own, u are asking questions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Boxer007(m): 5:36am On Mar 09, 2019
Dreal1247:

Brother. She fine?
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Creampro: 6:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Preshy561:
He's using your sister to play yahoo yahoo just like how he's using other ladies with the same tactics.
Claiming big boy at first, but will come up with a story and start draining you.
.seems you've fallen into their hands before. They are called "fine boys"
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Codezz: 6:55am On Mar 09, 2019
Preshy561:
But Op said he witnessed him lose 2M, He might be real broke.

1 Like

Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by anochuko01(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2019
you and your sister are mad.
did you create thread when you were both enjoying free money? one arindin even called the guy lazy lol.
awuf don hook una troat now una wan run.
all the best o

4 Likes

Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by kullozone(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2019
Lol... This op and his sister are monkeys.
Op is the bigger monkey shasmiley
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by abuhusna1: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2019
The guy no clean I am sure he used a format called buy one get one free (Bogof). Your sister will spend more than she collected. Na stage play d guy dey play all the loss and profit. I pray any man that would depend on my daughter for survival will net never come her way

1 Like

Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2019
Dude can sell one car to augment things.
But wait oo...when they were enjoying the millions including 250k phone,did you bother to ask if it's true love?
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by mrphysics(m): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2019
Preshy561:

When are you coming to Abuja? I promised to spend 10b on you.

In Abuja, ladies do two works. Daytime work and night work. I doubt you'd find one you can vouch for. I know they exist anyway.
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by lereinter(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2019
ofan ko oradio Ni

she really suffer to be a millionaire"

Na talk be this

funny siblings
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by lereinter(m): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2019
Apination:
Tell your sister that I'm ready for marriage, that she should forget that guy and I'm not going to ask her for money tongue

are you sex staved

2 Likes

Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Hector09(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Mitcheeew, i hate relationship

1 Like

Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2019
Some ladies are just too daft. She deserved to be scammed. Desperation for marriage no go let dem think well
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by charlicool: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Let’s look at it this way bros, he was helping wen he has it and you can ascertain to that during his booming time, u and your sister failed to know exactly what he was doing? Love and Greed beclouded your thinking, he got broke, was asking for a return in that Favour you became confused because you and sister actually failed to do the right thing wen he is on affluence,
My advice investigate and know what actually he does or if he is actually broke?
I don’t support a lady emptying her account for a guy even with the promise of marriage and wen the man is genius, your sister should only give what he can afford to loose. But believe there is more to this than what you are telling us, Prayer and counseling should do the rest

1 Like

Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Bishopvic: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2019
kallmemrB:
Why didn't you raise questions when he was busy spending heavily on your sister....

Op you are part of the problem of this country... AWOOF EATER
Bro people do fall in love and gifts other gifts worth over 5 million a guy can be in love and give a lady car also a girl can still do other wise it's sacrifice. my sister has been giving him all this things since with out my attention. Just that the attitude and force he uses to ask those money is bad imagine a guy telling his gf if you can't send another girl will send it.you reason am if it's your sister.
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by ThothHermes: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2019
How did he make the money in the first place?
Tell your sister to Japa!
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Preshy561(f): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2019
Codezz:
But Op said he witnessed him lose 2M, He might be real broke.
That's there tactics.

It's all well scripted, they can never date a lady who's financially handicapped.
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Bishopvic: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2019
morningstar55:
Dude can sell one car to augment things.
But wait oo...when they were enjoying the millions including 250k phone,did you bother to ask if it's true love?
Same question I keep asking my self if he claims he as property worth 20 million while don't him sell at least one of the cars to sustain him for now but one mind keep telling me maybe he is doing all this to test my sister since he talks more of marriage
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Bishopvic:
Same question I keep asking my self if he claims he as property worth 20 million while don't him sell at least one of the cars to sustain him for now but one mind keep telling me maybe he is doing all this to test my sister since he talks more of marriage
oga ur sis has been duped. Naso e easy to get 20m. Anyone who has struggled for long cannot be acting like this guy
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Codezz: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Preshy561:

That's there tactics.

It's all well scripted, they can never date a lady who's financially handicapped.
Ok. do go and vote
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Kobicove(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2019
Bishopvic:

He s using marriage as a band t for your sister...I think he's a fraud!

I particularly hate it when close friends and relatives try to use threats to manipulate someone to hive them money.

Tell your sister to bailout...
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by jashar(f): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Dreal1247:

Hmmm... It's quite unfortunate that most people enter relationships without asking the right questions.
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by ImaIma1(f): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2019
Apination:

But you will be happy not to spend yours. Because you know she has her money.
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Michelle55: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2019
Your sister is better off without him.. He's just leading her on.

1 Like

Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Headlesschicken(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2019
undecided Tell her to run n never look back,i repeat run..if he x really that broke let him start selling his cars...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Angry At The Richest Man In The World For Doing This To Me / See Airport In China Where People Pay Extra Money To Sleep With The Hostesses / Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.