Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' (2353 Views)

The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And / This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge NipplĀ£s (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' by djsalvation122(m): 12:45am On Dec 12, 2017
See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'Selling Point'
Ladies always have a way of driving men crazy with their selling point....lol
Click the below to see pictures serious ones oh lol girls enh
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/see-way-this-lady-is-driving-her-man.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 12, 2017
Kill am

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' by jeffizy(m): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2017
After driving him 'crazy', she must stay with him at the yaba left hospital too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' by djsalvation122(m): 1:28am On Dec 12, 2017
smithsydny:
Kill am
lol
Re: See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' by djsalvation122(m): 1:30am On Dec 12, 2017
jeffizy:
After driving him 'crazy', she must stay with him at the yaba left hospital too.
lolZ ......can't stop laughing
Re: See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' by Obierika(m): 1:39am On Dec 12, 2017
His craziness is just starting

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' by festwiz(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2017
The guy's only description of her...

2 Likes

Re: See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 6:40am On Dec 12, 2017
from the look on his face i can tell he's already drowning in desire to pound that ass grin grin.
women sha....una no go kill person.

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' by ibro360(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Smelling point
Re: See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' by djsalvation122(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2017
TheKINGSLAYER:
from the look on his face i can tell he's already drowning in desire to pound that ass grin grin.
women sha....una no go kill person.
lolz
Re: See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' by habsydiamond(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2017
very soon we go dey see pre wedding pics in nude. with different kind of postures wey dey be like sex pics.....ogaa ooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Almost Died After Buttocks Enlargement Surgery / Women And Whatsapp Call / Please Marry Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.