Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides (9882 Views)

Some Funny Facts About Israel And Christianity / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
Here is a 1 minute clip. Hate crimes against christians in Jerusalem by Jews. Here is graffiti they wrote on the wall.."Your Jesus is garbage. Death to Arabs and christians" written by orthodox Jews

You are confused. You don't know your priority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkbwUyycop8
What's empiree talking about?

Who said Jews will stop hating Jesus Christ? As far as they hated him and killed him, they will always hate his followers. But we the followers of Christ know better cos our saviour told us to forgive those who persecute us. That's why we don't hate them in return. Instead, we love them and wish them well as commanded by Jesus.

So, you Muslims should stop trying to pull Christians into your hate for Jews cos it won't work. If you hate the Jews, then you hate Jesus cos he was a Jew.

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2017
akeensbussy:

Remember...Aunty KEMI is still in the prison because a christian refused to forgive her..

Lies everywhere..
That man is no christian. He's a wolf in sheep clothing. By their fruit ye shall know them.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
What's empi.ree talking about?

Who said Jews will stop hating Jesus Christ? As far as they hated him and killed him, they will always hate his followers. But we the followers of Christ know better cos our saviour told us to forgive those who persecute us. That's why we don't hate them in return. Instead, we love them and wish them well as commanded by Jesus.

So, you Muslims should stop trying to pull Christians into your hate for Jews cos it won't work. If you hate the Jews, then you hate Jesus cos he was a Jew.
do you also love Muslims unconditionally since your biblical Jesus told you to love your enemies?

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by true2god: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2017
Nimoomosuli:
Thought we might all benefit from the information below. It's an eye-opener. Copied as received.

So I ran into some friends who were celebrating the declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel as a fulfillment of a Christian prophesy. Then it hit me that we live in a world ruled by debates about Bobrisky and his Gateman Jacob and so people forget to invest in knowing the truth about serious stuff.

So here are some facts;
Out of the 8.585 million population of Israel Christians constitute 2% of about 169000 unlike is Saudi with a 4.4% Christian population or Jordan with a 4-5% Christian population or Lebanon with a 40.4% Christian population.
Of the 2% Christians in Israel, between 60 - 80% are Arab Christians.

A tiny fraction are Coptic Christians
Jews who believe in Christ are called messianic Jews and are only 15000 in number out of the over 8million population. Several application by Christian Jews to immigrate to Israel has been rejected and you will see why when you read below.
Those who found their way into Israel were still denied citizenship until 2008 when the Supreme Court ruled that people who themselves were never Jews but are descendants of Jews can become citizens. Till date where an adult Jew converts to Christianity just like is the case with any other religion, he or she loses his protection by the state of Israel under the Law of Return.
Jews consider Christians as pagans for their belief in Trinity and claim that God is an Incarnate human who died to forgive sins committed against him. Therefore, Christian Jews who are the most educated in Israel are the most discriminated against.

The law in Israel recognizes the religions of Judaism, Christianity, Islam, the Druze, and the Bahai Faith. Christian religious communities recognized according to the adopted Ottoman millet (court) system include: Eastern Orthodox, Latin (Roman Catholic), Gregorian-Armenian, Armenian Catholic, Syrian Catholic, Chaldean (Chaldean Uniate Catholic), Greek Catholic Melkite, Maronite, Syrian Orthodox, and Evangelical Episcopal. The Anglican and Bahai communities are recognized through a British Mandate-era law adopted by the government. The government does not recognize other religious communities, including major Protestant denominations with a presence in the country, as distinct ethno religious communities. (This is contained in the International Religious Freedom Report issued in 2016 by the US State Department).

All none recognized faiths pay a Property Tax on their places of worship and Jehovah's Witness has been the most hit by these taxes.
Public preaching is only allowed with permit obtained and it is against the law to give gifts while preaching or preach to a person below the age of 18.
13 of the most Senior Christian Leaders in Jerusalem wrote to Trump begging that he does no go ahead with the proclamation he made yesterday and since the announcement the Pope has condemned the decision.

They know that access to Christian holy sites will be under threat once full control is given to Jews whose orthodox sect already spit on them in public for wearing Christian robes.
If you notice this piece does not address whether what Trump did is right or wrong because that is a bigger conversation and I do not believe it matters as Trump only seeks to advance his country's interests based on how he sees them. He, as President is entitled to that just as those affected by the decision are allowed to find sensible ways to protect their interests.
This piece is not a demonstration of hate for Jews! No way!! All you see here can be confirmed as factual from open sources if you just make the little effort of researching.

I merely seek to clarify one point to my friends who feel this declaration is a victory for Christians. It is not! Israel of today is a Jewish state which looks out for one religious group only; Judaism. In fact Israeli Arabs who constitute 18% of the population have fared better in Israel than Christians as there is currently an Arab Israeli Supreme Court Judge and several members of the Knesset who are Muslims. The same cannot be said of Christian Jews and that should be your focus.
We pray for the peace of the world and the unity of its people.
Your post is filled with islamic-infested propaganda. This is an old strategy of divide and rule which does not work on people with basic information and common sense.

First you try to paint the Jews bad as a persecutor of Christians. I laugh. In the history of world religion, the only religion that had been hostile to Christianity, from day one till date, is Islam. The only religion whose founder made it a divine law to hate and fight his fellow man base on belief is Mohammed (Quran 9:29, 5:51, 98:6, 8:39, etc). Mohammed promised to expel all the Jews and the Christians from the Arab peninsula and as a partial fulfilment of that mandate, Saudi Arabia had expelled all indigenous Jews and Christians who were in Saudi Arabia before Mohammed was born. You will make more sense if you can tell us the total number of indigenous Jews and Christians in Saudi Arabia. Remember Khaibar!

Jerusalem had never been a Christian land; Christianity is not a race, just as Muslims had tried hard to 'racialize' Islam, despite the fact that Muslims make up people from different ethnic and racial background. The Jews, on the other hand are a distinct race, with Hebrew as their language and Judaism as their religion. The Jewish government tried as much as they can to protect their religion and culture hence can be, at times, hostile to a belief that seem to challenge their primary beliefs and religion, which is over 3000 years. So its natural if they try to curb the influx of Jewish Christians into the modern day Israel. But you know what, never have I heard the the Jews, being the majority in modern day Israel, have ever attacked a church or bomb a church base on their Christian belief. But in a Muslim majority country, it is normal to attack churches, in obedience to allahh and his apostle (sahih bukhari 4:52:196 and 220).

You said there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians, that's true. About 20% of Israeli citizens are Arabs and over 90% of Arabs are Muslims, so it's normal to have a high Muslim population in Israel. But you know what, the Israelis are not against Islamic religion in Israel.

On the ownership of Jerusalem, this is a very contentious issue. Some say its the Jews while others say its the Arabs, depending on the religious and social group you belong to. Naturally, a Christian will back the Jews for the ownership of Jerusalem while a Muslim with back the Arabs. But one thing is certain, Jerusalem had always, and will always, remain the religious city for the Jews, just as Mecca and Medina are religiously important to the Arabs. The Arabs are ready to share Jerusalem with the Jews; the Arabs want east Jerusalem as their future capital while the Jews can never accept a divided Jerusalem. This is a simple pointer to who really appreciate Jerusalem as their undivided and external land.

The Christians might have been sympathetic to the Arab cause on the status of Jerusalem, but the problems and the crisis Mohammed created in the Arabian peninsula will never make any reasonable Christian sympathetic to the Arab/Palestinian cause. The Muslims should blame Mohammed for the crisis in the Arab world.

To round up my argument, the Muslims can as well ask the Arabs to vacate all the lands the conquered during the early years of the Islamic caliphate. Countries such as Egypt, Algeria, morroco, Libya, Syria, northern Sudan, etc, were not Arab countries before the Islamic era, but had been forcefully acculturated into Arabian culture and tradition as a result of Islamic conquest and invasions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by AlBaqir(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
What's empiree talking about?

# Unfortunately, you simply cannot understand the difference between traditional/orthodox Jews from Zionist Jewish movement. The later is not only a problem to the world peace but also to its traditional version. Why are some Nigerian Christian so blind like this?! I guess you are of Igbo origin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by true2god: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Unfortunately, you simply cannot understand the difference between traditional/orthodox Jews from Zionist Jewish movement. The later is not only a problem to the world peace but also to its traditional version. Why are some Nigerian Christian so blind like this?! I guess you are of Igbo origin grin grin
You need not invoke tribal sentiment when you don't accept an alternative argument. It is not all nairalander who is not an Islamic apologist that is an Igbo.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
true2god:
You need not invoke tribal sentiment when you don't accept an alternative argument. It is not all nairalander who is not an Islamic apologist that is an Igbo.
You are known for thinking from your bottom. Traditional Jews know too well that zionists Jews are their problems. It means you guys do not know the difference between the Jews. Zionist Jews are the evil forces steering controversies in the middle east and around the world.

They have their lobbyists in almost every country on earth. Wake up from your slumber, buddy and drink coffee.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
do you also love Muslims unconditionally since your biblical Jesus told you to love your enemies?

Yes, we do. Or do you see us going about killing muslims as they do to us including burning our churches?

Like I said earlier, Muslim efforts to make Christians hate Jews won't work. We are friends of each other, so that rhetoric of yours that says Jews hate us is a huge lie. Except you want to say Allah LIED in the Quran when he said Christians and Jews friends of each other.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

I'm glad you admitted that Muslims are our enemies. Despite your Quran telling you not to take Christians for friends (meaning you should see us as enemies), We still pray that you get freed from the shackles Satan has placed you Muslims in.

3 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

Who says they are a problem to the world?

Answer: Muslims whose act of terrorism is disrupting world peace are the same people accusing Jews of disrupting world peace. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by AlBaqir(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
true2god:

* Tribal sentiment?! Are Igbos surrendering their fake Jewish-Israeli origin?! grin grin grin grin Ohaneze ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Yes, we do.

You do? . Seriously? . But your actions speak louder. You have track records of hatred for Islam and Muslims. Who the heck you think your are deceiving?.

It is only when you are cornered that you start to invoke the scripture about 'loving your enemies'. But practically your silly "love" isn't real.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
You do? . Seriously? . But your actions speak louder. You have track records of hatred for Islam and Muslims. Who the heck you think your are deceiving?.

It is only when you are cornered that you start to invoke the scripture about 'loving your enemies'. But practically your silly "love" isn't real.
WOW! I love the way you skipped the other parts of my comment to quote the part suitable to you. Is that a new Taqiyya ? grin

If you call my exposition of Islamic Satanic lies and evil ways as hatred of Islam, then I'll gladly accepted that I hate Islam.

Heck! I hate Islam but love the Muslim people whom I pray to God for their redemption from Satan's Islamic religion of HELL FIRE.

2 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
WOW! I love the way you skipped the other parts of my comment to quote the part suitable to you. Is that a new Taqiyya ? grin
I wouldn't waste my time going through that over again. That verse you quoted has been explained over and over again for 3years to you guys. For the fact that you quoted it again shows you aint here for learning. So why should I not skip it?.

Heck! I hate Islam but love the Muslim people whom I pray to God for their redemption from Satan's Islamic religion of HELL FIRE.
we have heard enough of this satanic tactic. It didn't work and won't work now. Look for another scheme. If you truly "love" muslims you must love what they love. Otherwise your definition of love is flawed.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
I would waste my time going through that over again. That verse you quoted has been explained over and over again for 3years to you guys. For the fact that you quoted it again shows you aint here for learning. So why should I not skip it?.
What else do you want to explain in a simple verse that says "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other;?

You are only too ashamed to admit it. smiley

Empiree:

we have heard enough of this satanic tactic. Is didn't work. Look for another option. If you truly "love" muslims you misty love what they love. Otherwise your definition of love is flawed.
So, because I love a person I should also love the faeces he loves to eat?

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

What else do you want to explain in a simple verse that says "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other;?

You are only too ashamed to admit it. smiley

S?
many muslims have non muslims and christians friends. Many Arabs have Jewish friends. In your myopic disgruntled brain, they are disobeying that verse of Quran, abi?
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
many muslims have non muslims and christians friends. Many Arabs have Jewish friends. In your myopic disgruntled brain, they are disobeying that verse of Quran, abi?

YES, they are disobeying the Quran and Allah. As a matter of fact, making friends with Christians is the same as becoming non-muslim. It is clearly written in the verse below.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

If you take a Christian for friend, then SURELY YOU HAVE BECOME A CHRISTIAN and no longer muslim. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

YES, they are disobeying the Quran and Allah. As a matter of fact, making friends with Christians is the same as becoming non-muslim. It is clearly written in the verse below.

If you take a Christian for friend, then SURELY YOU HAVE BECOME A CHRISTIAN and no longer muslim. grin grin grin
You didn't disappoint. I rather leave you to rot in ignorance. Your fellow sincere Christians would be shaking their heads for you somewhere by now.

Here are your fellow Christians in Palestine joined their muslim brothers while you support your biblical God's killers

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by ice28: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
You didn't disappoint. I rather leave you to rot in ignorance. Your fellow sincere Christians would be shaking their heads for you somewhere by now
No we are not because i am a christian and he is truthfully right check the verse and tell me if he is wrong or such verse does not exist in there so called holy book.

4 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
You didn't disappoint. I rather leave you to rot in ignorance. Your fellow sincere Christians would be shaking their heads for you somewhere by now.

Here are your fellow Christians in Palestine joined their muslim brothers while you support your biblical God's killers
What has the screenshot got to do with my post above which you ought to refute?

Diversionary tactics, right? grin grin grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
ice28:

No we are not because i am a christian and he is truthfully right check the verse and tell me if he is wrong or such verse does not exist in there so called holy book.

Don't mind that Satanic Liar. He understands the verse quite well but won't admit it so that Islam won't look BAD.

2 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
ice28:

Another ignoramus sadyou want to teach me my religion now, abi?.

Solve this puzzle then. Here is another verse of Quran 5:82

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by ice28: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:

Solve this puzzle then. Here is another verse 5:82
I never knew islam was your religion but now that i know does that verse exist in your book Yes or No because i am not going back and forth with you.

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
ice28:

I never knew islam was your religion but now that i know does that verse exist in your book Yes or No because i am not going back and forth with you.
This is in your BIBLE too right? . It is so easy and straightforward. I never knew your were a Christian until now. So is this in your bible or not. Yes or No?

Luke 19 very 27

"Those enemies of mine who would not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me"

That's your Jesus speaking like j!hadist

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by ice28: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
This is in your BIBLE too right? . It is so easy and straightforward. I never knew your were a Christian until now. So is this in your bible or not. Yes or No?

Luke 19 very 27

"Those enemies of mine who would not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me"

That's your Jesus speaking like j!hadist
Shut your mouth up you know nothing about the bible that verse is part of a parable that Jesus taught. The parable seems intended to teach about the judgment of God at this point. It does not suggest that human governance should even follow this example. He merely uses what could and often did happen to illustrate a point of God's supreme governance. The bible Preaches total love and that is why you do not see christian as terrorist bombing everywhere because of mainly religion. or dont you ask yourselves y you guys never have peace in a muslim majority environment, take a look at the middle east or northern Nigeria even thous islam is a religion that preaches peace.

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by AlBaqir(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:

Solve this puzzle then. Here is another verse of Quran 5:82

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 82:

"Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are polytheists, and you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave proudly."

Thanks for bringing this noble ayah. It's indeed a dagger to the heart of those ignorant folks. Obviously, according to the Quran, there are two types of Jews and Christians:

1. Those who are closer to the (good) Muslims because they are all altogether humble and submissive.

NB: These are those Quran permits friendship with and even enjoined the Muslims to eat their foods and marry from.

2. Those arrogant, liars, evil ones.

For the record, Quran warn the (good) Muslims against them. And we read series of evil plots they planned alongside hypocrite Muslims against the holy Prophet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by AlBaqir(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
ice28:

Shut your mouth up you know nothing about the bible that verse is part of a parable that Jesus taught. The parable seems intended to teach about the judgment of God at this point.

Pa-wetin? grin grin grin grin grin

"Those enemies of mine who would not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me".

# When Jesus asked his disciples to buy swords, that was also parable too grin grin

# When one of his disciples cut off the ear of a soldier with his sword, that was also parable grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by ice28: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

Pa-wetin? grin grin grin grin grin

"Those enemies of mine who would not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me".

# When Jesus asked his disciples to buy swords, that was also parable too grin grin

# When one of his disciples cut off the ear of a soldier with his sword, that was also parable grin grin grin
Lol i will not be surprised by the magnitude of your stupidity since you probably never attended a bible class none of what you said applies to terrorism it was all self defence against an attack from harmed army and not civillians and i hope Christians will actually learn from such verse to start killing all terrorist because unless it does not get to that stage we will we continue to be killed by illiterate minority just because we are Christians. 80% percent of you are sheep in the day and terrorist in the night take it or leave it until you wipe out that stigma by fighting inward terrorism and stop aiding it or sponsoring it you will continue to be inferior to christians.

2 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them

A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window. When the clergyman let the window down, the passerby spat in his face.

read more: https://www.haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

https://www.haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

So? Does this make Jerusalem not to be Israel's Capital? grin

Trying to spread hatred among the Jews and Christians by all means, is this another jihad tactics? grin

Try something else uncle. tongue

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
Here is a 1 minute clip. Hate crimes against christians in Jerusalem by Jews. Here is graffiti they wrote on the wall.."Your Jesus is garbage. Death to Arabs and christians" written by orthodox Jews

You are confused. You don't know your priority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkbwUyycop8

We Christians still love them like that and pray for them, that is what the scripture teaches us grin tongue
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

So? Does this make Jerusalem not to be Israel's Capital? grin

Trying to spread hatred among the Jews and Christians by all means, is this another jihad tactics? grin

Try something else uncle. tongue
ehen, maybe u can educate me on this?
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
ice28:

Shut your mouth up you know nothing about the bible that verse is part of a parable that Jesus taught. The parable seems intended to teach about the judgment of God at this point. It does not suggest that human governance should even follow this example. He merely uses what could and often did happen to illustrate a point of God's supreme governance. The bible Preaches total love and that is why you do not see christian as terrorist bombing everywhere because of mainly religion. or dont you ask yourselves y you guys never have peace in a muslim majority environment, take a look at the middle east or northern Nigeria even thous islam is a religion that preaches peace.
parable indeed. Why do you have to interpret that bible verse that is so clear?. If it is parable why did you not accept the verse of quran quoted earlier has its explanation too?
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

We Christians still love them like that and pray for them, that is what the scripture teaches us grin tongue
2 John 1:11tells us not to bless an unbeliever unless your part of his evil deeds

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Kalanithi: Why I Gave Up On Atheism / Is Sex In Marriage Carnal? / The Pope Is The Antichrist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.