Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides (9901 Views)

Some Funny Facts About Israel And Christianity / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by true2god: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

* Tribal sentiment?! Are Igbos surrendering their fake Jewish-Israeli origin?! grin grin grin grin Ohaneze ndigbo.
AlBaqir you dey fall my hand. I used to believe that you are one of the most rational and coolheaded Shi'a Muslim in the house. Don't let the Wahhabi sunni Muslim rascals change your personality. You are one of the persecuted Muslim minority.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by true2god: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
Another ignoramus sadyou want to teach me my religion now, abi?.

Solve this puzzle then. Here is another verse of Quran 5:82
allahh is a confused god and a bad communicator. In one place he will praise the Christians and the Jews, and a minute later he will deride them. allahh or Mohammed has a serious mood swing.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
ehen, maybe u can educate me on this?

Educate a closed minded person?? shocked

Thanks! but no thanks. I will rather pick a goat as my student grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
2 John 1:1 tells us not to bless an unbeliever unless your part of his evil deeds

"The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;"

That is Your 2 John 1:1 undecided

And where did you see bless in my initial post?
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
true2god:
allahh is a confused god and a bad communicator. In one place he will praise the Christians and the Jews, and a minute later he will deride them. allahh or Mohammed has a serious mood swing.

The Islamic Allah speaks from both sides of the mouth, and I guess his sheeple slaves took after him in that grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

"The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;"

That is Your 2 John 1:1 undecided

And where did you see bless in my initial post?
2 John 1:11 you said we should pray for them that's what the scripture teaches us
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
ice28:

Lol i will not be surprised by the magnitude of your stupidity since you probably never attended a bible class none of what you said applies to terrorism it was all self defence against an attack from harmed army and not civillians
but your Christian brothers and sisters said Jesus didn't fight any war. Whose account is right, you or them or bible?

and i hope Christians will actually learn from such verse to start killing all terrorist because unless it does not get to that stage we will we continue to be killed by illiterate minority just because we are Christians. 80% percent of you are sheep in the day and terrorist in the night take it or leave it until you wipe out that stigma by fighting inward terrorism and stop aiding it or sponsoring it you will continue to be inferior to christians.
just admit the fact that your biblical Jesus is a j!hadist and stop ranting
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

Educate a closed minded person?? shocked

Thanks! but no thanks. I will rather pick a goat as my student grin
let's just say this is your way of retreating challenges
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
true2god:
we know you well. All you need is your usual medication. We still have more left, buddy.

https://www.nairaland.com/3129340/antidote-islamophobia-islamophobin

Just take 2 pills and you should be alright
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

We Christians still love them like that and pray for them, that is what the scripture teaches us grin tongue
don't you think your pray is futile? . It hasn't been answered in over 2000yrs. What kind prayer is that grin sad shocked
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
true2god:
AlBaqir you dey fall my hand. I used to believe that you are one of the most rational and coolheaded Shi'a Muslim in the house. Don't let the Wahhabi sunni Muslim rascals change your personality. You are one of the persecuted Muslim minority.
nice tactical diversion. It isn't gonna work.

Focus on your support for criminals who killed you 3headed god cheesy
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
2 John 1:11 you said we should pray for them that's what the scripture teaches us
the guy is a fraud. He changed the verse
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
na it was an error someone corrected him about it forgot to add 1
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dfire:
na it was an error someone corrected me about it forgot to add 1
not u.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
grin the stupid madman answered my quote for me that's why argument is not good I've brainwashed him
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
grin the stupid madman answered my quote for me that's why argument is not good I've brainwashed him
grin grin he's the true sheepish grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
it was an accident jawe
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:

Here is what Jesus said if you must be like him

Matt. 5:44
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Shalom Aleikhem
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

Here is what Jesus said if you must be like him

Matt. 5:44
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Shalom Aleikhem
That shalom you put there destroyed all your post only Jews use shalom, using your logic we have to support Israel and Palestine
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
let's just say this is your way of retreating challenges

It's a futile one, so thanks grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
That shalom you put there destroyed all your post only Jews use shalom, using your logic we have to support Israel and Palestine

Oga who says only Jews use 'shalom'?...and is that your next query after refuting you with Matt 5:44? Hun! undecided
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
don't you think your pray is futile? . It hasn't been answered in over 2000yrs. What kind prayer is that grin sad shocked

Izzit ya prayer? grin tongue
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

Oga who says only Jews use 'shalom'?...and is that your next query after refuting you with Matt 5:44? Hun! undecided
it's only Jews, why aren't you supporting Palestine why are you taking sides
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

It's a futile one, so thanks grin
this is your problem, perfectly summed up by this author Lukman Bashir (former Christian)

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
it's only Jews, why aren't you supporting Palestine why are you taking sides

Oga where are your evidence that it's only jews that can/uses 'shalom'?

The same reasons you are supporting Palestine and taking sides. undecided
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

Never said I supported Palestine I don't support any of them both hate Christians
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

you were the one talking about God's love now your saying the love is meant for only some people
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Perfect descriptions of these Jewish slaves (true2god, maamin, albaghdadi).

Good slaves

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
this is your problem, perfectly summed up by this author Lukman Bashir (former Christian)

Try harder. All your efforts to mar the jews in the eyes of Christians is as insignificance as claiming that Palestine own Jerusalem.

I heard they were ready to share/divide Jerusalem sef. But Israel the true owners said no. Hope you've heard the story of King Solomon and the two women with the baby? The same judgment has given Palestine out. grin

Stop fighting for what is not yours. tongue

1 Like

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Empiree: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Maamin:

Try harder. All your efforts to mar the jews in the eyes of Christians is as insignificance as claiming that Palestine own Jerusalem.

I heard they were ready to share/divide Jerusalem sef. But Israel the true owners said no. Hope you've heard the story of King Solomon and the two women with the baby? The same judgment has given Palestine out. grin

Stop fighting for what is not yours. tongue
how their business is yours is what I am trying to figure out. My attachments up there calls for concern. On what ground do you support your God's killers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? / Federal High Court Dismisses TB Joshua's Lawsuit Against Lagos Coroner' / Fasting Because You Are Broke. Is It Acceptable Before God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.