Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides (9891 Views)

Some Funny Facts About Israel And Christianity / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2017
seems like maamin has run away. coward
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 2:35am On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Yeah, but any terrorist that bears an Islamic name is automatically a muslim

SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE
Terrorists do things according to how Mohammad did them. So, they are Muslims. Moreover, they chant Allah's name before their barbaric acts

3 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 2:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Empiree:
This is in your BIBLE too right? . It is so easy and straightforward. I never knew your were a Christian until now. So is this in your bible or not. Yes or No?

Luke 19 very 27

"Those enemies of mine who would not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me"

That's your Jesus speaking like j!hadist
Wow!

Empiree up to his old tricks. When confronted with the lies and deception of Islam which shows it to be a violent religion, muslims quickly rush to the Bible to look for a verse, twist it to make it seem like the bible also supports jihadists and terrorism like Islam.

That defence tactics shows they are truly guilty of what has been exposed of them.

Now, let's look at the verse you quoted. First of all, we have to ask who the enemies are which are to be killed. Since that verse doesn't speak of who they are, then it means we'll have to read the previous verses. Reading the previous verses starting from verse 11, you will realize that Jesus was only telling a parable, and parables aren't taken literally.

But Empiree decided to quote Jesus out of context just to tell a lie, knowing fully well what Jesus was talking about. Yet, he will say Muslims love Jesus.

I'm glad you know the truth but you decided to tell a lie just to protect Islam. God in Heaven is watching you and recording all of these. Pray your defence of Islamic Satanism doesn't get you destroyed now and forever more.

2 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 3:04am On Dec 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 82:

"Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are polytheists, and you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave proudly."

Thanks for bringing this noble ayah. It's indeed a dagger to the heart of those ignorant folks. Obviously, according to the Quran, there are two types of Jews and Christians:

1. Those who are closer to the (good) Muslims because they are all altogether humble and submissive.

NB: These are those Quran permits friendship with and even enjoined the Muslims to eat their foods and marry from.

2. Those arrogant, liars, evil ones.

For the record, Quran warn the (good) Muslims against them. And we read series of evil plots they planned alongside hypocrite Muslims against the holy Prophet.

Mr man, you do not understand the verse you quoted at all. It doesn't in anyway say that Muslims should of can take Christians as friends.

What it says is that some good Christians are usually friends with Muslims. This is true cos Jesus Christ told us to be friends with all men and make peace with them.

Now, the Quran in many cases made it clear that Muslims shouldn't make friends with nonbelievers e.g Christians, atheists, Jews, bhuddists etc. So you see, you misunderstood the verse you quoted cos it was actually speaking of how good Christians are, in that they will still be friends with Muslims whom the Quran has told to hate and never be friends with them.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that "believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly."

Quran (3:118) - "O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand." This verse not only warns Muslims not to take non-Muslims as friends, but suggests that that the rest of the world is out to get them and can't be trusted.

Quran (9:23) - "O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers" Even family members are not to be taken as friends if they do not accept Islam. (There are harsher interpretations of this verse. The same (ninth) sura advocates "slaying the unbeliever wherever ye find them"wink.

Quran (53:29) - "Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."

2 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 3:07am On Dec 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

Pa-wetin? grin grin grin grin grin

"Those enemies of mine who would not want me to be king over them, bring them here and kill them in front of me".

# When Jesus asked his disciples to buy swords, that was also parable too grin grin

# When one of his disciples cut off the ear of a soldier with his sword, that was also parable grin grin grin
You know quite well that Jesus rebuked Peter for cutting that man's ear.

If Jesus supported such, he would have pat him on the head.

I'm now surprised that you have intentionally mistaken a clear and simply event to mean Jesus supported terrorist acts. Well, that is what does who are looking for justification for their barbaric religion do.

2 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 3:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Empiree:
parable indeed. Why do you have to interpret that bible verse that is so clear?. If it is parable why did you not accept the verse of quran quoted earlier has its explanation too?
That Bible verse has its explanation in its entire chapter.

Now, how come the Quran verses is always said by you Muslims to have its explanation in the words of one Islamic scholar of imam? I thought you guys said the Quran is easy to understand? why need a scholar to explain a verse that stands alone and simple to understand?

2 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 3:15am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
2 John 1:11tells us not to bless an unbeliever unless your part of his evil deeds

The verse was actually talking about Islam and Muslims whose teachings are contrary to what Jesus taught. Read the previous verses to understand.

2 John 1:9-11

Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.

If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them.

Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 3:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Empiree:
how their business is yours is what I am trying to figure out. My attachments up there calls for concern. On what ground do you support your God's killers?
Hypocrisy.

After Trump's declaration, who were the people who took to the streets of Nigeria and the world over in protest? Muslims.

I now wonder why you expect Christians not to be happy when you Muslims have chosen to be sad.

3 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 3:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Yes O! I learnt that you are very pained and also there is nothing you can do about this in the long run.

Secondly you are striving eminently to plant the seed of hatred among Jews and Christians

My advice: take this your seed of hatred to the Arabian peninsular and plant it there. We don't need such over here grin
Pls, ignore that terrorist. I wonder what he stands to gain in trying to. are Christians hate the Jews. If we hate the Jews, we will become like the Muslims who have been commanded to hate and kill the Jews. Even we join their gang of hate, these Muslims will still kill us cos we are not Muslims. Even if we become Muslims, they will still kill us cos Muslims kill each other. So why should we join their party?

They forget that Jesus who was killed by the Jews even prayed for them while they were killing him. So, as a Christian and follower of Christ and his ways, there's no way we can hate them. We will always love them and pray for them.

The Muslims that hate us, kill us and burn our churches, have we stopped loving them?

So, why should we know hate Jews who have done is no harm?

2 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 3:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Empiree:
when exactly are you gonna get over your dilemma?. My question stands: what's your Christian business with the Jews?. Do you now believe in the OT?.

YOUR DILEMMA May be summaried in two ways:

# They said Abraham is their forefather. But Abraham was neither a jew nor a christian, nor was he from the land known as israel today. He was born in Ur know today to be in Iraq.

# The people you support do not believe what you believe. That's, they do not believe in Jesus nor do they believe in Christianity. They consider you guys to be PAGANS.

Until you can challenge these academically, I will ignore you from now on.

Why are you so worked up on what they consider us to be?

Why are you undertaking surgery for another person's sickness? grin

Oya, I'm sick. Go and buy paracetamol and drink it for me. Make sure you overdose. grin

3 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by true2god: 5:10am On Dec 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, ignore that terrorist. I wonder what he stands to gain in trying to. are Christians hate the Jews. If we hate the Jews, we will become like the Muslims who have been commanded to hate and kill the Jews. Even we join their gang of hate, these Muslims will still kill us cos we are not Muslims. Even if we become Muslims, they will still kill us cos Muslims kill each other. So why should we join their party?

They forget that Jesus who was killed by the Jews even prayed for them while they were killing him. So, as a Christian and follower of Christ and his ways, there's no way we can hate them. We will always love them and pray for them.

The Muslims that hate us, kill us and burn our churches, have we stopped loving them?

allahh loves the Jews so much that he commanded the Muslims to feed and cloth the Jews. See prove below:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Empire and co want the Christians to join them in their quest for genocide against the Jews in order to fulfil the wishes of allahh and his master, Mohammed. Yeye people!

2 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 14, 2017
The transfer of the Ark of the Covenant from Israel to Ethiopia had made Ethiopia to be the new Zion (Israel) and God chosen country. grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by true2god: 5:46am On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Didnt the bastard Israelites steal from the canaanites? yes or no?
The same way the Arab-muslims, under the command of the 2nd khalifa, Umar, stole Egypt from the Copts and the Nubians, stole Algeria from the native barbers, stole Syria from the Chaldeans, etc. The Arab-muslims, under the 2nd to the 5th Khalifa, are the greatest land robbers in the history of mankind.

Lest I forget, the Arab-muslims also invaded the old city of Jerusalem, invaded and colonized Spain but were kicked out during the Spanish Inquisition.

He who seeks equity comes with a clean hand.

2 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Very true grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

cheesy

Only a coward like you can edit another persons post to say what you want just like your coward prophet Muhammad copied and abrogated the bible.

Say what is on your coward mind slave grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:
seems like maamin has run away. coward

Your prophet is the biggest of all cowards, after getting tormented by Islamic Jibril ran to his sugar mummy wife only to be covered up and wrap like baby grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
do you even know the meaning of covetousness Israel and Palestine who is covetous

Palestine and all the Arabians surrounding them that want to take their(Israel's) God given land grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
your joking is that an English word? it's a Jewish word result of some brainwashed people who don't know it's Jewish

So because it's a Jewish word nobody else other than the jews can use it? undecided

Are you for real?

Because last time I check the English you are happily using to type here is not your mother tongue. Who is brainwashed now? cheesy

Boker tov
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=Empiree post=63262309]
when exactly are you gonna get over your dilemma?. My question stands: what's your Christian business with the Jews?. Do you now believe in the OT?.

What is your business with the Palestinians? undecided

[s]YOUR DILEMMA May be summaried in two ways:[/s]

# They said Abraham is their forefather. But Abraham was neither a jew nor a christian, nor was he from the land known as israel today. He was born in Ur know today to be in Iraq.

So what? The Jews fell from the sky all of a sudden abi?...or after failing to forcefully posses their land, you have turn to steal and deny them of their ancestor and patriarch? grin #comedian

# The people you support do not believe what you believe. That's, they do not believe in Jesus nor do they believe in Christianity. They consider you guys to be PAGANS.

Yes and we know exactly why because even Jesus who was from them was not accepted when he came. But this Jews you so much despise are like saints compared to the way you Muslim treat we Christians/Christianity. grin

Until you can challenge these academically, I will ignore you from now on.

Is it now scholarly? shocked Are you looking for a Certificate in this? Then all the best. grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by alBHAGDADI: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2017
true2god:
allahh loves the Jews so much that he commanded the Muslims to feed and cloth the Jews. See prove below:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Empire and co want the Christians to join them in their quest for genocide against the Jews in order to fulfil the wishes of allahh and his master, Mohammed. Yeye people!
Empiree and. Muslims think we do not see through their deception.

2 Likes

Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

The verse was actually talking about Islam and Muslims whose teachings are contrary to what Jesus taught. Read the previous verses to understand.

2 John 1:9-11

Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.

If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them.

Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work.
Jews don't believe Jesus as their Messiah they believe he's the bastard son of Mary the adulteress..
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by bedspread: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

But hezbollah handled it sir cheesy. The Arab coalition that they have been defeating never cooperated. They fought among themselves while fighting Israel which was focused. Nothing special.
HEZBOLLAH DID WAT?? HEZBOLLAH THAT IS CONSTANTLY CRYING A RIVER.. NO COALITION OF ARAB WORLD OR EVEN THE WHOLE EARTH CAN DEFEAT ISREAL..... HV YOU IMAGINED A SMALL NATION IN THE MIDST OF 5-8 Arab nations... YET ITS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS A STATE FREE FROM BOMBS, DISATERS ETC...
ISREAL IS NOT A HUMAN HAND... ISREAL IS THE HAND OF GOD.... THE GOD THAT WILL REPORT TO ONCE U DROP
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Palestine and all the Arabians surrounding them that want to take their(Israel's) God given land grin
Now I know your mentally/spiritually disabled
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Emmanystone: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
did you even read the verse? undecided
Yes i did. First off, you threw that where it wasn't suppose to be, then i threw that back at you.
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2017
Emmanystone:

Yes i did. First off, you threw that where it wasn't suppose to be, then i threw that back at you.
So in Muslims who believe that Jesus is the greatest prophet before Mohammed and Jews who believe he's the bastard son of Mary who learnt black magic in Egypt.... The true unbelievers are Muslims not Jews
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
Now I know your mentally/spiritually disabled

No! You are the disabled one

Opinion differs. You can't force yours on me grin

Is the English you are using here your mother tongue? undecided
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by danvon(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

No! You are the disabled one

Opinion differs. You can't force yours on me grin

Is the English you are using here your mother tongue? undecided
Well believe what you want to believe shalom is like sala waleku in Hebrew only those who practice Judaism use it..
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by Maamin(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
Well believe what you want to believe shalom is like sala waleku in Hebrew only those who practice Judaism use it..

Hahahahaha..Jesus told his disciples to say "Shlama Alakhom" in aramaic with the Hebrew variant as "Shalom Aleikhem" which means "peace be unto you"

Jesus was never recorded practising Judaism as his religion but use and urge his disciples to say same..read:

"And as they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you." - New Testament (Luke 24:36)

"And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house." - New Testament (Luke 10:5)

"On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" - New Testament (John 20:19)

"Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." - New Testament (John 20:21)

"A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!" - New Testament (John 20:26)

So you that is using English here don't you sound hypocritical? grin
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2017
bedspread:
HEZBOLLAH DID WAT?? HEZBOLLAH THAT IS CONSTANTLY CRYING A RIVER.. NO COALITION OF ARAB WORLD OR EVEN THE WHOLE EARTH CAN DEFEAT ISREAL..... HV YOU IMAGINED A SMALL NATION IN THE MIDST OF 5-8 Arab nations... YET ITS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS A STATE FREE FROM BOMBS, DISATERS ETC...
ISREAL IS NOT A HUMAN HAND... ISREAL IS THE HAND OF GOD.... THE GOD THAT WILL REPORT TO ONCE U DROP
cheesycheesycheesy

you people are best allowed to masturbate on your ignorance. Israel is free from bombs? well im sorry to burst your balls but even last week some rockets landed in your gods land. Hezbollah severely dealt with Israel in 2006 despite your gods powers and the Arab coalition that you have been making noise about have always been enemies among themselves so jow can you expect them to do well against a well focused and united Israel

And for you to think that Israel is more powerful than Iran, USA, China, Russia, India, Pakistan or North Korea only shows how deluded and brainwashed you are. Try to post that nonsense on foreign affairs and see the response you will get
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Your prophet is the biggest of all cowards, after getting tormented by Islamic Jibril ran to his sugar mummy wife only to be covered up and wrap like baby grin

Nop, i think your god is an even bigger coward. he promised to protect your jihadist jesua only to abandon him at the last minute and hide away from the jews. His son was massacred while he watched helplessly without sending his thunders
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Maamin:

Only a coward like you can edit another persons post to say what you want just like your coward prophet Muhammad copied and abrogated the bible.

Say what is on your coward mind slave grin

Lol, at least he copied from a god unlike jesus who copied from idol worshippers cheesy
Re: Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides by abduljabbar4(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2017
true2god:
The same way the Arab-muslims, under the command of the 2nd khalifa, Umar, stole Egypt from the Copts and the Nubians, stole Algeria from the native barbers, stole Syria from the Chaldeans, etc. The Arab-muslims, under the 2nd to the 5th Khalifa, are the greatest land robbers in the history of mankind.

Lest I forget, the Arab-muslims also invaded the old city of Jerusalem, invaded and colonized Spain but were kicked out during the Spanish Inquisition.

He who seeks equity comes with a clean hand.

You just caught yourself. You used your very own mouth to say that you are taking back your stolen land and then i asked you why you stole From the canaanites. (And mind you There was NO ISLAM when you robbed the canaanites and raped their women so you cannot use Islam as an excuse). Why use the crime of Islam hundreds of years later to justify the crime you committed many centuries ago? are you that cheap? why did you steal from the Canaanites in tge first place (when Islam wasnt even in exuatence)?

Maybe The Muslims learnt the art of land grabbing from the thieving Israwlitescheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 / Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? / Tell Me About The Freemasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.