Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies (56664 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by bughead: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Praying for someone to die instead of praying for him to repent so that God will him/her the way undecided

False prophet and teachers at hand!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

I will advice freeze to keep quiet and mind his business, instead of pock nosing.

The sheeples aren't complaining so what's all this fuzz about.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Freeze better go and read your bible and see what happened to ignorant folks like you who maligned and lampooned MEN OF GOD

The consequences wasn't good at all.

Moses, David and Elisha are good case study..

Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm

Be Warned

The truth is, they were not anointed and they were never God's prophets. They were called by greed, the love of worldly things and most especially driven by the failed economy in the country.
Adeboye, Oyedepo, okotie and the rest of the yahoo boys are bunch of con men and God will strike them dead soon.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

I will advice freeze to keep quiet and mind his business, instead of pock nosing.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Freeze better go and read your bible and see what happened to ignorant folks like you who maligned and lampooned MEN OF GOD

Be Warned

Are you sure you are mentally alright?

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by martineverest(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Just look at pastors response... Smh

There's is nothing godly in these pastors

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Ralo(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2017
The more these pastors speaks their putrid venom, the more I hate Christianity. These people are filled with hate. Nothing Christ like about them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned

Thunder strike you... Daddy FREEZE freeze ur stinky mouth! FOOL of the highest order!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Donbosco46: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm, so this is true this god of men are very angry there format don cast. All there prayers no work dey wan like come pysical. make una leave God to fight na if waiting our mentor Daddy Freez dey talk na lie.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by exlinklodge: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2017
they have failed

Freeze no mind them

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by JoshenE: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2017
grin
buffalowings:
Freeze don't panic

Come make I make strong aseje for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Shikena(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Can anyone boldly say it's not God speaking through Freeze? His ways are not our ways and regardless of what we think the Saul that became Apostle Paul was a strange choice and even when he became a christian he actually asked tough questions and challenged the status quo. Threatening him won't change anything and it all sounds like intimidation strategy to protect vital interests. Threats like this can only come from an age-long source, not God. We are all created in His image, Freeze inclusive - and even if Freeze is evil the Christian approach is to pray for his salvation. Who profits from his death? Only those hurt by his tithe campaign because tithe payment or non-payment does not affect the alpha and omega one bit!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Teacher1776(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned
You are probably a pastor. smiley

Those people you mentioned, Moses, Elisha, Elijah, and so on were genuine men of God. They were indeed called by God. But what we see today are men who called God, not that God really called them.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by kjhova(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Note to all pastors responding to Daddy Freeze's anti-thite movement of #FreeTheSheeples.

Please refrain from scare tactics and only counter him with just one...just one bible verse that instructs Christians (the followers of Jesus Christ) to pay tithe.

Now, ain't that just so simple to do?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Femijohn198: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Daddy freeze the spoil their market badly..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by goldenarrow: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Pastor work is the sweetest job ever.

You collect free tithes and fvck single + married ladies

All being defended by their husbands to continue your good work.

That's just like playing James Bond as an actor

Spot on. Please somebody help me with that "Dat's my nigga" meme.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by jericco1(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2017
he should better take it seriously.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned

You TARD! How dare you? You Nincompoop! Hell awaits you, dumb goat!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Smony: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2017
By their fruit we shal knw them. false prophet wit false prophecy. y ar u thresthenin him wit dead. jst to him wat he wnt to abt tithe, if is biblical o 4 ur own gain false prophet

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by teflonjake(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Samusu:
Hmmm, Awon Odin talking from Valhalla.

#freethesheeplemovement

FEM
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Richy4(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2017
Some bad element might capitalize on this and harm the Freeze guy.. and it will be pinned on him (pastor) based on what he has said... That was not a smart move at all..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Reference(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Too many thieves protecting their interest. If the typical Nigerian Christian was smart or even understood 50% of his faith, this won't be happening. Thieves on suit. Criminals who destroy and break homes with fake prophesies.

To the society of Christian sheeple who are still scared of damning these high level rogues you can still give that tithe to your poor neighbors, beggars on the street, motherless babies homes, prisons. Just help people in need around you. Please.

Stop enriching people who are out to rip you off. Stop helping rogues depopulate this ailing country of goodwill. Stop helping fake visionaries destroy your life and homes. Take back control. You are a God and I don't mean that in the metaphoric sense.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/brothers-beggars-street-tithe-church/

Tithes are not for the poor, simple. It is to build the church. It is to expand the kingdom of God and we are satisfied more and more people are getting to hear the gospel by every means. Alms to the poor is a different account. It was, is and will ever be. Preaching the gospel and giving to the poor are not the same thing. All the tangetial moves to erode the finaces of the church will not work, period.

Our tithes go to buying lands, renting buildings, paying salaries, printing inspirational materials, buying air tickets, bus tickets, fuelling power plants, buying time on radio and tv stations, maintaining websites. It is oatronage by those who desire to see the word of God reach out to yet another man and as long this is being done we are satisfied to continue paying.

Judas the thief did not discourage other disciples from following so any thief who is stealing in God's kingsom now certainly won't. An act of tithing is an obedience to God by faith, not an act to man by fear so no amount of propaganda will stop a man of faith. For if such a man received the gospel by the means of another surely another will receive the gospel by his means.

I received my salvation at a 'Full Gospel Business Mens' convention many years ago. I was invited. Someone paid for my dinner. Today I have no right to decide otherwise because of one fellow who knows little about what true Christianity is and hasn't shared in the experiences of many.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by omoelerin1: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned
Perhaps you should use Jesus, a case study, as well.

Pastor Nicholas, as a man of God, when did he place curse on the politicians who oppressed Nigerians, gun men that disrupt the peace of the society, armed robbers that kill innocent citizens doing their lawful business, 419 that defraud others of their hard earned money, boko haram fighters that cause panics and threat the church of Christ in the north?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by MissSlimbody(f): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2017
All because of this thithe issue? Na Wa o. undecidedundecided Who made you his God?
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by GBJakes(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmmm the way clerics are being worried by this young man's comments this days, is beginning to be a thing of concern o......I just hope my nose are not smelling something

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Reference:

Tithes are not for the poor, simple. It is to build the church. It is to expand the kingdom of God and we are satisfied more and more people are getting to hear the gospel by every means. Alms to the poor is a different account. It was, is and will ever be. Preaching the gospel and giving to the poor are not the same thing. All the tangetial moves to erode the finaces of the church will not work, period.

Thunder from Daddy FREEZE freeze ur stinky mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by greenguy: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Still on this tithe thing? Na wa oo!!! It's obviously didn't go down well with them.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2017
Thief and fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Kulas: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2017
What has Freeze done to warrants this kind of statement from the so called God of man.Many of us are christians and know that what Freeze said is true but many will still keep quiet instead of speaking out because we keep on shouting Daddy Daady instead of God.Many now worship pastor instead of God.My pastor say or my Daddy say INSTEAD of God say.GOVERNMENT SHOULD PLEASE PROVIDE SECURITY TO OUR DEAR FREEZE.Church revolution is imminent.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Heylius(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2017
You want him to dead because he said the truth? smh all these fake pastors self ... check my signature jor let's be smiling to the bank together and forget those fake pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2017
Reference:

Build which church? The church of thieves, the Levite in the synagogue, the church at Antioch or today's church of the Laodecians? Why must Christians keep doing a thing that its absence defined Christianity?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned

Lool. You guys are just so pathetic and illiterate. These men are not called or annointed by God, they are all yahoo boys, thieves and robbers while some are voodooists.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2017
ollah1:

Why did Paul sanctioned Peter despite the latter been a superior?

lool so you are comparing Freezer to Paul abi
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2017
ollah1:

Why did Paul sanctioned Peter despite the latter been a superior?

lool so you are comparing Freezer to Paul abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.