Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies (56670 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by RickandMorty: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Pastor work is the sweetest job ever.

You collect free tithes and fvck single + married ladies

All while being defended by their husbands to continue your good work.

That's just like playing James Bond as an actor

Lol
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Reference:

So be it. You can never see what we have seen.

My dear You have absolutely no idea what God has done and is still doing for me.Woe to those who think they can purchase the gifts of God with money

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Herrmes: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
What surprises me the most is how stories from the Bible treared like facts in this part of the world, talk about piety.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Sh1g1d1: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by brightestjames: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2017
Charly68:
When a man chooses to be a tool in the hands of the devil to attack all that God stands for,what else would he receive than the curse of the lord..proverbs 3:33 is very clear about this...He attacks tithing ,he forgot that the churches employed people who plant churches & manages the affairs of the church to ensure the work of God prospers..so where does the church get money to fulfil her obligation if not from tithing ..I think the agenda of the agent of Satan is to attack the source of income for the church so as to stop the work of God..those who want to stop the work of God can't succeed in their venture in Jesus name. The west are now converting church edifice to disco houses ..and it is African pastors that are reversing the ugly trend & yet one Antichrist will be written rubbish ..God punish una .

what are the offering used for?? do you even know how much ur church generate by week must the money come from tithe?? read ur bible very well. only the levites are allowed to collect tithe in d bibble. is ur pastor a levites? did jesus collect tithe or pay any tithe? did any of the apostle collect tithe or pay tithe? y can't out pastors run the church as it was run in the new testament where the church started. Adam and Eve ate the fruit so we could be sensible but I think u are disappointing them. pls, make them proud. read ur bibble and stop following those hungry men called pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2017
Reference:

The basic discord here is distribution. People who have a problem with tithing want to take the responsibility of distribution. But you are not bringing to God what you are giving out. Tnere are a lot of scriptures about giving to the poor. But tithes are soecifically to be brought to God's House and entrusted into the hands of the Levites, the priests who distribute based on instruction.

You simply cannot say to government, I have bought a transformer or built a road in xyz location so I will not pay my tax or because governor xyz rides a limousine I will not pay or decide for government what it shoukd or should not spend money on. Tnere are mechanisms for that but the obligation remains clear. The kingdom of God operates that way. Every Christian has financial responsibilities detached from individuals or even churches. Your responsibility is towards him and his kingdom aboveevry other thing or person.

When the gospel came to Africa in the old ages, it came on the back of kingdom responsibilities. I am certain there were tons of poor people in Europe then but folks gathered the little they had to sponsor missionaries round the world. Today the reverse is the case, the gospel has to go round the country, round the continent and back to europe where it is faltering. How do you get this done when you refuse to tithe.

I come from a family with ultra strong ties to the church. We know how these things work over several generations. Forget about those who misue and abuse it. It is not a pastors' meal ticket. It is not a business deal with God. It is borne out of conviction to see the gospel prosper and we don't think a minute of its efficacy.

in otherowrds you have no biblical basis for that statement? Too bad!!! Well to educate you.Tithing even under the now obsolete jewish law was also meant for the poor.

Deuteronomy 14:22-29New International Version (NIV)

Tithes

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

Tithing today is no longer applicable as the jewish laws has been nullified by the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross.Donation to the church is definitely not the only way of giving to God.One to also give to God by giving to the poor and fatherless.

Matthew 25:35-40English Standard Version (ESV)

35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,[a] you did it to me.’

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Reference(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

My dear You have absolutely no idea what God has done and is still doing for me.Woe to those who think they can purchase the gifts of God with money

I've addressed that already. I've said it is no business deal. But like everything in life one may start out thinking that way but after years find real love and purpose. When you've accumulated enough wealth and seen the futility of it then you realise the greater purpose in life, the ultimate purpose which is to return home.... to God.

The next man deserves to be saved. Pay your tithes and get the machinery moving that will do it.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

is that supposed to be a threat or what?
Not a threat

Watch the way you talk against men of God
Its highly dangerous
God bless
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Reference:

I've addressed that already. I've said it is no business deal. But like everything in life one may start out thinking that way but after years find real love and purpose. When you've accumulated enough wealth and seen the futility of it then you realise the greater purpose in life, the ultimate purpose which is to return home.... to God.

The next man deserves to be saved. Pay your tithes and get the machinery moving that will do it.

so I cannot serve God without paying tithes? How come the apostles never practised tithing? The funny thing is that those who contributed ostly to the spread of the Christian faith did not even practise tithing.The likes of St Paul,St Patrick,St Ignatius etc did not finance their missionary exploits with tithes.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by virus05(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2017
That freeze is a talkative , Just shut up. You are grown up.... No matter what u say, people paying tithes wont stop paying so why can't you just shut the Bleep up? I think he's looking for attention

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Not a threat

Its highly dangerous

God bless

what made them men of God? So if we find pastor teaching the wrong things we should keep silent because there are supposed to be men of God?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Sh1g1d1: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2017
goldenarrow:

Spot on. Please somebody help me with that "Dat's my nigga" meme.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by virus05(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

in otherowrds you have no biblical basis for that statement? Too bad!!! Well to educate you.Tithing even under the now obsolete jewish law was also meant for the poor.

Tithes

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

Tithing today is no longer applicable as the jewish laws has been nullified by the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross.Donation to the church is definitely not the only way of giving to God.One to also give to God by giving to the poor and fatherless.

35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,[a] you did it to me.’

Saying trash
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Reference(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Tithes

That is the responsibility of the church to do. They have the organisational capacity to identify and resource the less privileged far better than you ever can. If I may ask how many poor people do you know and how many can you resource. By putting resources together and making 'food available in his house' your little can multiply. That is the wisdom behind that scripture.

Similarly my tax and your tax to government on its own can do little. Put together under the authority of government it commands better mileage and accomplishment. If everyone simply said I will tar a square yard of road representing my tax or choose the policeman to pay his salary, how organised and effective do you think society will be. Mark you we are in the church age. An age or organised faith.

Just like evangelism or missionary outreaches. They are more effective when organised rather than individualistic. How can you say your financial obligations to God are best handled by yourself. This is wierd.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

what made them men of God? So if we find pastor teaching the wrong things we should keep silent because there are supposed to be men of God?

I have said my own

He that has ear let him ear

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Hope15: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Your moniker dey do you

MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

I will advice freeze to keep quiet and mind his business, instead of pock nosing.

The sheeples aren't complaining so what's all this fuzz about.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Freeze better go and read your bible and see what happened to ignorant folks like you who maligned and lampooned MEN OF GOD

The consequences wasn't good at all.

Moses, David and Elisha are good case study..

Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm

Be Warned
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Keneeby(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2017
Daddy Freez dey fear death?
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I have said my own

He that has ear let him ear

bullshit!!! You better advise your gods of men to repent before the wrath of God falls upon them

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by mema900: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Make the man getaout!!!!
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Reference(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

so I cannot serve God without paying tithes? How come the apostles never practised tithing? The funny thing is that those who contributed ostly to the spread of the Christian faith did not even practise tithing.The likes of St Paul,St Patrick,St Ignatius etc did not finance their missionary exploits with tithes.

Who said you cannot serve God without tithing. You can, its just that if you have a functional conscience you will want to be a good Christian. We serve a God of mercy. He will not jail you like a government you fail to pay tax to. The battle is not of rebellion, it is of misinformation which is worse. Rebellion is for those who know they do wrong. Misinformation on the other hand will snare even the innocent, tactics Satan has used since the beginning. He doesn't need to tempt the fallen. It is the sheep he seeks to scatter.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Reference:

That is the responsibility of the church to do. They have the organisational capacity to identify and resource the less privileged far better than you ever can. If I may ask how many poor people do you know and how many can you resource. By putting resources together and making 'food available in his house' your little can multiply. That is the wisdom behind that scripture.

Similarly my tax and your tax to government on its own can do little. Put together under the authority of government it commands better mileage and accomplishment. If everyone simply said I will tar a square yard of road representing my tax or choose the policeman to pay his salary, how organised and effective do you think society will be. Mark you we are in the church age. An age or organised faith.

Just like evangelism or missionary outreaches. They are more effective when organised rather than individualistic. How can you say your financial obligations to God are best handled by yourself. This is wierd.

bullshit!!! I repeat bullshit!!! If you notice I have been adducing bible quotations while you write whatever comes to your head.You cite your personal opinions as doctrine without any scriptural basis. There is nothing wrong in anyone giving to the poor directly. There is no where in the bible it is written that money to be given to the poor should be brought to the church first for onward distribution.This a stupid teaching and it has absolutely nothing to do with the scriptures.

No one is saying one should not donate to fund churches activities tor to take care of the clergy.All we are saying is that it must be voluntary and the amount should be decided by the giver.No specific percentage is recommended by the scriptures for Christians.2 Cor 9:7 aptly captures it

2 Corinthians 9:7New International Version (NIV)

7 Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by niggi4life(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

hahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Sh1g1d1: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2017
Christianity as practiced by most Pastors in Africa is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2017
ST Paul of tarsus,Patrick of Ireland,Francis of Asisis,St Dominic,Ignatius of Loyola,David Livingstone etc remains one of the greatest missionaries that has everblived.This men contributed more to the spread of Christianity to locations where Christianity were hitherto unknown more than these tithe hungry private jet pastors.If these men could achive this without receiving tithes ten definitely church activities can be funded through voluntary donations.

Did the oyibo who brought Christianity to us demand tithes from us?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by o42austino(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Reference:

Tithes are not for the poor, simple. It is to build the church. It is to expand the kingdom of God and we are satisfied more and more people are getting to hear the gospel by every means. Alms to the poor is a different account. It was, is and will ever be. Preaching the gospel and giving to the poor are not the same thing. All the tangetial moves to erode the finaces of the church will not work, period.

Our tithes go to buying lands, renting buildings, paying salaries, printing inspirational materials, buying air tickets, bus tickets, fuelling power plants, buying time on radio and tv stations, maintaining websites. It is oatronage by those who desire to see the word of God reach out to yet another man and as long this is being done we are satisfied to continue paying.

Judas the thief did not discourage other disciples from following so any thief who is stealing in God's kingsom now certainly won't. An act of tithing is an obedience to God by faith, not an act to man by fear so no amount of propaganda will stop a man of faith. For if such a man received the gospel by the means of another surely another will receive the gospel by his means.

I received my salvation at a 'Full Gospel Business Mens' convention many years ago. I was invited. Someone paid for my dinner. Today I have no right to decide otherwise because of one fellow who knows little about what true Christianity is and hasn't shared in the experiences of many.
Deut 14:28-29
28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year's produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the aliens, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied. NIV

You may wonder why I have to quote the holy scripture before making my point,the level of corruption of the word of God preached in our church is unbelievable. Why are the pastor's preaching about bringing the tithe to their store house and neglecting this important part of the Bible?... Children of God that widow next to your apartment can take your tithe,that man or woman that needs help can take your tithe also.

Preach The Word as God wants it only.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by PeacenLove2: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Different strokes for different folks. People should be left alone to their whims. It's their money, let them spend as they will. You cannot free someone who doesn't believe he is in bondage.

Charity I believe begins at home, give to your parents and the NEEDY whoever they are!

But I tire for those who give God a bad name sha. undecided
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Elnino4ladies: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Not a threat

Its highly dangerous

God bless

Shut the fvck up you twatt. those con-artist masquerading as men of God can't do Jack. Adeboye, Oyedepo, etc are all fraudter.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2017
this pastor sef no get sense o....which kin mumu comment b dis.
there are just 3 religions in nigeria and there's so much contrariant views, india and china that have multiple religions no get wahala o. both daddy freeze and d pastor no gt sense, tithings should be individual and not a collective thingy, me as a person i give tithes and it depends on my pocket most definitely.
THUNDER FIRE BUHARI.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by moderacker: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2017
You are a full foolish fool..
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

I will advice freeze to keep quiet and mind his business, instead of pock nosing.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Freeze better go and read your bible and see what happened to ignorant folks like you who maligned and lampooned MEN OF GOD

Be Warned

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Olulinks(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
buffalowings:
Freeze don't panic
Come make I make strong aseje for you
The guy sef nor even get liver. Lol. Ordinary statement e don dey fear.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Critiker: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
What do you expect from a fake pastor b4? 98% of Nigerian pastors are deceivers, deluded, scammers, thieves and most importantly, are cursed by God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Originalsly: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned
Like ISIS....this pastor is sending a coded message to the many pastor worshippers like this one quoted.... 'we want Freeze dead'..... this is not prophecy...this is an open threat and should be dealt with as such.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.