Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies (56669 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by origima: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
If eventually freeze dies before next year,I will not go to church again.I will see Christianity as one of the worst organization to enroll myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Shally2: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Bleaching kee you there. Why won't he see next year? Naama
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Olulinks(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2017
XXLDICK:
Freeze, worry not for their prophecies never come to pass.

Simple truth they don't want to accept.

Tithe is not biblical. Offering is biblical.
Your hero nor get liver!
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by XXLDICK(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Olulinks:

Your hero nor get liver!
My hero

Freeze hasn't shown any act of cowardice. Despite threats, he isn't relenting on his free the sheeple movement.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by mavinc4u(f): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

I will advice freeze to keep quiet and mind his business, instead of pock nosing.

The sheeples aren't complaining so what's all this fuzz about.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Freeze better go and read your bible and see what happened to ignorant folks like you who maligned and lampooned MEN OF GOD

The consequences wasn't good at all.

Moses, David and Elisha are good case study..

Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm

Be Warned

Oh my word. There they go again. Abeg who anointed them?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Rowj: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
why is it that these so called men God can not accept simple truth, this man has Bible back up, but these pastor have anything to tell us rather than rain courses, no weapon fashion again freeze shall prosper. This is high time we liberate churches like mosques, (1) you don't have permanent mosque you can pray any where,( 2) no one own mosque even though you build mosque, you don't have any right over the mosque, the committee decide what to do with the income, (3) accountability, any money realise in mosque is written boldly on the blacks board.....like money at hand, money in the bank and expenditure, but in our churches nothing like that, and that is why they can easy fool us. me ooo long before now I don't support Tithing...... Am in my house come and beat me.
on

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Onyiridike(f): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
virus05:

Saying trash
He was quoting the Bible and you just called the Bible a trash.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Ucheamani(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
quiverfull:
The anointing we have in this dispensation of grace was given to us to build lives and not destroy according to Isaiah 61. One of these men of God should take time out to look for Freeze and explain the way of the Lord to him more accurately.

No, they should just post it here so we can read and understand. Christians are not under the law Gal 3: 23 & 24. Hebrews 7:5-19.
If you think we are under the law, then why is it that weightier matters of the law like Sabbath with death penalty is never mentioned by mog? Numbers 15:32-25
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by lloyds(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
It is freeze that looked for trouble. Let him face the load.
He would lurk around and be listening to every message of G.O of RCCG and countering him like a 3 year old kid. (Using scriptures he doesn't even understand)
The old man refused to answer him, yet he would not rest and be attacking every popular pastor that can give him fame.
I am not a priest or minister, but I know he is already cursed, because Satan is using him to backslide many already unstable minds.
The scriptures cannot be broken!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by opribo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
In normal societies this type of people will be arrested for making such a life threatening comment.

For speaking the truth they are all attacking Daddy Freeze.
If you know what you are doing is right back it up with hard proof in the Bible not veebal attack and threats.
Even rabi's from Israel have confirmed that there is nothing like that in the new age.

Why are they united in their attack all because of tithes.
This is like using religion to defraud unsuspecting people who are oblivious of the truth. They lie you are paying money to God but unknown you are enriching them. Tithe is not by force, it is not something you will open a register every month to check who paid their 10% or not.

They are not even interested where be the money comes from just bring it. It's not your salvation they are concerned about as long as you are a guaranteed donor no problem.

It doesn't matter anyway if those with skeletons in their cupboards are using their donations to mask their evil deeds because it's the same of same.

The worry is on the brain washed hard working people who are sweet talked off their hard earned resources to contribute to the wealth of one man in the name of tithe.

If you want to help the needy and less privileged by all means do so with all your heart and without fanfare. They cannot be the one to help you do it. If you want to help the work of evangelism by all means do so and let no one call that tithing.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Shikena(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Onyiridike:

He was quoting the Bible and you just called the Bible a trash.
This tithe issue has shown me that a lot of people have no true regard for the Bible - it is just a tool to promote their real agenda while they serve mammon in reality. A lot of these people are very learned and they know that tithing, like other judaic laws, have no place in Christianity where it's all about GRACE but they won't admit because when they mention their god, they are talking about money, not the real God. I can't believe a Christian, not to talk of a pastor, issuing threats that will make a Badoo, Eye, Vikings or any other confraternity proud.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Semper247(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

I will advice freeze to keep quiet and mind his business, instead of pock nosing.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Freeze better go and read your bible and see what happened to ignorant folks like you who maligned and lampooned MEN OF GOD

Be Warned

See another mumu
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by QuietHammer(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned
How is Freeze touching God's anointed and doing them harm?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Charly68: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
brightestjames:

what are the offering used for?? do you even know how much ur church generate by week must the money come from tithe?? read ur bible very well. only the levites are allowed to collect tithe in d bibble. is ur pastor a levites? did jesus collect tithe or pay any tithe? did any of the apostle collect tithe or pay tithe? y can't out pastors run the church as it was run in the new testament where the church started. Adam and Eve ate the fruit so we could be sensible but I think u are disappointing them. pls, make them proud. read ur bibble and stop following those hungry men called pastor.
. Were the Levite's born before Abraham paid Tithe to the king of Salem? Has tithing not been in place before the law..what did Jesus come to do ?Eeh ! I have PGD in theology and Missionlogy ..please don't teach me nonsense .
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Onyiridike(f): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Charly68:
. Were the Levite's born before Abraham paid Tithe to the king of Salem? Has tithing not been in place before the law..what did Jesus come to do ?Eeh ! I have PGD in theology and Missionlogy ..please don't teach me nonsense .

Did Abraham pay tithe out of his own free will or was he under compulsion?

How many laws do we have in the Bible?

Why did you single out tithe to practise out of many other laws?

Abraham slept with Sarah's maid, why are you not doing the same since you must do everything that Abraham did?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Ucheamani(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Not a threat

Watch the way you talk against men of God

Its highly dangerous

God bless

Please define who a man of God is!
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by mceze(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Reference:

Tithes are not for the poor, simple. It is to build the church. It is to expand the kingdom of God and we are satisfied more and more people are getting to hear the gospel by every means. Alms to the poor is a different account. It was, is and will ever be. Preaching the gospel and giving to the poor are not the same thing. All the tangetial moves to erode the finaces of the church will not work, period.

Our tithes go to buying lands, renting buildings, paying salaries, printing inspirational materials, buying air tickets, bus tickets, fuelling power plants, buying time on radio and tv stations, maintaining websites. It is oatronage by those who desire to see the word of God reach out to yet another man and as long this is being done we are satisfied to continue paying.

Judas the thief did not discourage other disciples from following so any thief who is stealing in God's kingsom now certainly won't. An act of tithing is an obedience to God by faith, not an act to man by fear so no amount of propaganda will stop a man of faith. For if such a man received the gospel by the means of another surely another will receive the gospel by his means.

I received my salvation at a 'Full Gospel Business Mens' convention many years ago. I was invited. Someone paid for my dinner. Today I have no right to decide otherwise because of one fellow who knows little about what true Christianity is and hasn't shared in the experiences of many.

You and your ilks are obedient and know true christianity and the country is like these? Keep deceiving yourself..Advance countries are not developed simply because they paid tithe, they know the truth and worked for it..Wake up! These guys are nothing but con artist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by onyxo76(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
manutdadex:
nrin will happen to him in Jesus name, Freeze is a man of God also because ,d spirit of God is upon him free the captives
A man of God? under whose anointing? the spirit of God? God is not the author of confusion as far as I know. But then I think its about time freeze just leave all these pastors and church to God Almighty to be their judge instead of sowing seeds of discord among followers. I don't believe he attends any church presently so leave all those 'sheeple' alone, abi how does their paying of tithe affect him and his career in any way. He has made his point and I think its better to leave when the ovation is loudest.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by mickeymimi: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Who changed tithes to Money

mat 23> 23 > Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe[b] mint and dill and cumin[/b], and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness.

*Dill is an annual herb in the celery family , cumin... used in the cuisines of many different cultures* family of parsley and mint we all know that

Jesus .................... seed and herbs not money
Malachi said ............ food and not Money
Levitcus ................said food and not Money
DEUT ................ food and not money
Pharisees ............seed and herbs ..not Money
Jewish people ........edible items....not money

and please DONT tell me there was no currency in those days....

Gen 23 > 16 when Abraham wanted to buy a burial site for Sarah ........"My lord, hearken unto me: the land is worth four hundred shekels of silver; 400 shekels of silver ..

Joseph’s brothers sold him for 30 pieces of silver

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by 400billionman: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lomprico2:
They really want to kill this guy. Well, am not surprised a mafia mob will do same. undecided

And like I said in one thread, some christians are worst than isis, boko haram, taliban and fulani terrorists combined.

This pastor just stylishly declared 'fatua' on freeze.

Sharrap.

Just sharrap.

No basis to compare Christians with blood thirsty herdsmen and book haram.

Seun, ban this monicker for insulting my religion and make her swear to Christianity before commenting on christian threads next time.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by francizy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned

There's practically no difference between your useless god of men, their comments, yours and that of an average Boko haram or Fulani herdsmen terrorist.

With every passing day and with your attitudes towards this tithe/fraud thing, you folks keep taking Christianity to the mud. You have begun to prove that Christianity isn't better than Islam as it can also breed terrorists.

Good job!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Mysselff2: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rubbish

As much as I hate Freeze (cos I knew him some 14 years ago when he was just FREEZE) , I will not support any person saying he may not live to see next year.Are you his God?? Whether he attacks pastors or not, only God can judge him and if it's about the tithe, I know why a lot of the pastors and even the so called ones are uncomfortable with Freeze's position.Truth is ,NONE of the pastors have been able to offer convincing proof why converted Gentiles (Christians) should be paying tithe

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Meritocracy: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ask the pastor what will happen tomorrow or ask him simplest question of wen he slept yesterday. He can only know wen he lying down but can never know wen he dosed off. Useless threat.
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by 400billionman: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
manutdrichie:
grin

A true man of God can never say such

Hahaha.

The man is defending his source of income.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by 400billionman: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Felixalex:
Nawa o, these pastors sef.... Their responses keep making them look like Freeze is causing them bad market..

But freeze Na mumu o, why all those tags below his comment?

I understand tagging commissioner for happiness, because the pastor is trying to deprive him of his happiness, but.....

Wetin concern EFCC for the matter? grin

After taking Nigerian n Lagos state police, he ended it with #EndSars cheesy grin grin

I swear, freeze is mad.

Tot nah only me see am
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Pyrusdrago(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
This guy freeze have open eyes to what is going on. How can a man of God come out to wish someone dead.
This tithing things has really left them so call pastors wit sleepless night that they can't hold themselves from coughing up inflammatory utterances.
And to think history hasn't shown us this before when Christ talked about the dubious character of the priests then, what did they do....the sentence him to death

And every weekdays and Sunday's person go climb pulpit talk rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by mceze(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Charly68:
When a man chooses to be a tool in the hands of the devil to attack all that God stands for,what else would he receive than the curse of the lord..proverbs 3:33 is very clear about this...He attacks tithing ,he forgot that the churches employed people who plant churches & manages the affairs of the church to ensure the work of God prospers..so where does the church get money to fulfil her obligation if not from tithing ..I think the agenda of the agent of Satan is to attack the source of income for the church so as to stop the work of God..those who want to stop the work of God can't succeed in their venture in Jesus name. The west are now converting church edifice to disco houses ..and it is African pastors that are reversing the ugly trend & yet one Antichrist will be written rubbish ..God punish una .

Keep quiet my friend..Ask yourself these questions:
1, Did any of the prophets in the old own three chariots, horses, talkless of private jet?
2, Did they own any church?
3, Did they appoint any of their child(ren) to take over from them?
4, Did they live a flamboyant life?
These men are nothing but businessmen.
Be deceiving yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by royalamour(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned

You are nothing but a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Originalsly:
Like ISIS....this pastor is sending a coded message to the many pastor worshippers like this one quoted.... 'we want Freeze dead'..... this is not prophecy...this is an open threat and should be dealt with as such.

Father forgive him
For he doesn't know what he is saying..
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Ucheamani(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
origima:
If eventually freeze dies before next year,I will not go to church again.I will see Christianity as one of the worst organization to enroll myself

But if he doesn't die, then I will know that all the tithe preaching men of god are fake
At times I wonder where Nija Christianity is headed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Revolva(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
the pastor na fool

if anything happens to freeze .....he may be held responsible...i swear...him no no say na threat he de give..fit back fire against him
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by rajiraymond(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Don't mind that church's businessman, he's the one that may not see the new year.

Freeze be happy!

He's not a God!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.