Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be (4255 Views)

Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck / I Wanted To Taste Sex – Says Boy,17, Caught With Girl, 7 / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by unapapadeycraze: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2017
Are you a Bleep girl? While I can’t deny that I use the term Bleep boy as much as possible, I also can’t deny that some of us ladies reflect our counterparts pretty well. Unlike the male species, we probably weren’t born Bleep girls. Maybe somebody hurt us, and we’re retaliating by taking it out on the rest of the male population. Maybe we just really like attention, but can never settle for just one dude. The most likely reason is that we got sick of boys who played games, so we decided to give them a taste of their own medicine (and we all know it’s way
easier for a girl to be a player anyways). Here is a list of signs that you may very well be a fuckgirl:

1. You’ve made-out with a dude to get what you want: using your body to get what you want, you are a fvck girl.

2. Sometimes you still text your ex: can you just move on? you are with a new man.

3. You also tend to hook up with guys that look like your ex:
you don’t realize this until people start telling you that your new boy toy is practically your ex’s fraternal twin..

4. You have dudes in every state: akwa ibom, abuja, ph, lagos, you have a dude there, you are a fvck girl.

5. You flirt with dudes you have no intention of sleeping with: i'm reading a story now "indecent saint" her name is anayah, her job is to lead guys on. she would lead her male friends on. she would flirt with a guy up to the point where his dick is fully erect, she would just push him away. if you are a lady like anayah, you are a fvck girl.

6. you go on a date with ever guy: who is going to say no to free food? you just want to eat his food and get away, you are a fvck girl.

7. you turn a consensual sex to rape: y'all know this abi, you are a fvck girl if you ever do this.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by unapapadeycraze: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2017
lalasticlala, let the fvck girls identify themselves.
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2017
how "fvck girls" view this thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by yrex01(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2017
xoxo
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2017
hmmmlipsrsealed
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by unapapadeycraze: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
lalasticlala.
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01 understands Perfectly
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by habsydiamond(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
otito Oro koro.......

1 Like

Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by unapapadeycraze: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
lalasticlalala.
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Fucck girl, call girl, runs girl is the same thing but different names.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by unapapadeycraze: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Fucck girl, call girl, runs girl is the same thing but different names.

it's not the same thing. they just have some similar characteristics. call girl is an olosho big time. a fvck girl mayb a virgin, she may not.

are you a call girl?
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

it's not the same thing. they just have some similar characteristics. call girl is an olosho big time. a fvck girl mayb a virgin, she may not.

are you a call girl?
Which kind stupid question be that one?
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by unapapadeycraze: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Which kind stupid question be that one?

you look like you are. pretty ladies dey like that kind job.
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

you look like you are. pretty ladies dey like that kind job.
You no well.
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by futurerex: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Using sex as a bait
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by unapapadeycraze: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
You no well.

what do you do for a living? you are looking pretty for a living. taking bananas for a living.

wad up with you na? i sent you a mail.
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

what do you do for a living? you are looking pretty for a living. taking bananas for a living.

wad up with you na? i sent you a mail.
Oga o, I get family, why the mail?
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
before i repented, me and my guys used to pass gals contacts around. from working class babes, students,facebook gals, church babes . and all of us go fuk dem chai. women don useless demselves. e get one wey suck my guy dik and swallow cum. but when she reach my side she deny me sex 3 times, when she later gree she say she hates sucking and wont do it grin
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
My ex is a fucck girl, but I still miss her cry

1 Like

Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
only numer 1 is legit undecided
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
My ex is a Bleep girl, but I still miss her cry

I'm just here passing by
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello wifey, how do you do?
Evaberry:

I'm just here passing by
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by unapapadeycraze: 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Oga o, I get family, why the mail?

you know na. the mail could lead us to the church. ask bibijay abi wetin be her name?
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by unapapadeycraze: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
lalalsticlala
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

you know na. the mail could lead us to the church. ask bibijay abi wetin be her name?
Sorry luv, am not interested.
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by unapapadeycraze: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Sorry luv, am not interested.

ohkies. love you love. m not also interested, i was just leading you on. does that make me a fvck boy?cheesy. nope, i'm not.

back to matter. do you possess any trait of a fvck girl? be sincere.
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

ohkies. love you love. m not also interested, i was just leading you on. does that make me a fvck boy?cheesy. nope, i'm not.

back to matter. do you possess any trait of a fvck girl? be sincere.
Stop sending me mails abeg. I no want.
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by unapapadeycraze: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Stop sending me mails abeg. I no want.

you are a fvck girl. get out of here.
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

you are a fvck girl. get out of here.
You ma no dey hear word.
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by unapapadeycraze: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
You ma no dey hear word.

did i say you are pretty? i retract thay statement. you are not.
Re: Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

did i say you are pretty? i retract thay statement. you are not.
OK o, lemme come and be going.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Charged For Touching Woman’s Breast / I Cooked This Delicious Rice With 4000 / Maxman joystick Enlargement Available For 1k Per One Sachet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.