Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) (52297 Views)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by ImohWilliams1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
To say the wife even fine pass the olosho!
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Men should learn how to clear dz kinda chats

D man is still a learner tongue
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Abrahamakan(m): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2017
The girl no even clean self but the guy no get head because him for clear all chat, wetting you want keep am do self married man... Nawa for you, you no jer.
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 1:45am On Dec 13, 2017
piagetskinner:
nawa oo

that was how I was minding my business one day, and I overheard a guy passing by my gate telling a lady to clear their chats.....maybe the dude is married or betrothed to another person for marriage
, and he doesn't want his significant other to get hold of such messages

i don't even know y I'm saying this

but once a cheat is always a cheat...even if the person(guy or lady) is married

You were minding your business true true. grin
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 13, 2017
karashikally, dis girl fit cause nightmare
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by catalan15(m): 2:43am On Dec 13, 2017
policy12:

Hmmm blame ur randy husband,if you chase this away what of those one you don't know?
YEAH
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:49am On Dec 13, 2017
I dont kno who started this shyyte where women think that the husband's dyck is not to be shared with other pussies. Let me tell you something, i tell my ladies up front

...i love sex and you cannot satisfy me by yourself you will need help. You are welcome to join if you like menage a trois i wont stop you but you will share this dyck or you waka before i even taste you.

Set some gaddem boundaries and rule with your dyck, simple!
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2017
Uhuru kenyatta do something fast b4 dis get out of hand.
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by toprealman: 6:32am On Dec 13, 2017
"Nude" pics looks like a denrele/ bobrisky wearing pant. Some men will even sleep with Buhari if they see him on pant... Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako asiri e ti tu. Pata lo tun send si oko oloko. Shioooooooooooor

Alafishe werey
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Lomprico2:
Wife fine nah!

Some men eh! angry

Is not about fine, does she deliver, if shes denying her hubby, then its only natural for him to look elswhere
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2017
What should you do to this maya bitengo of a person? Invite her over for a 3some, let your husband get it out of his system so you can both move on with your lives.
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by webngnews: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Hehehehehe
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2017
Woman stop being selfish let your man have a bite of that burger king with vanilla milkshake
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
Lalas247 come and see oooo grin grin grin grin.....kenya no dey ever carry last grin
Missed the show cheesy
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lalas247:

Missed the show cheesy
grin grin grin u sure did

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin u sure did
I go send you my new number next week ... Santa might be happy wink wink wink send to KennyID17 if he show face .. the guy they camp so hardly online ...
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lalas247:

I go send you my new number next week ... Santa might be happy wink wink wink send to KennyID17 if he show face .. the guy they camp so hardly online ...

oh ok no yawa wink..hehe santa tinzs grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.