Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! (2681 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Jochabed(f): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Tushe, thank you..The moniker reminds me of one of those biblical princes/kings

I've run away from over five chicks, rich or poor or average or intelligence, character is the thing i look out for...i no get power shout
lol
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by ubunja(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
whatNo
look babygal, saying virginity without character is useless is like saying having a Billion Dollars without a job is useless. the billion dollars IS the job.a job doesnt matter if u have a billion dollars coz the aim of a job is to make a sh!tload of money.
just like virginity IS the character.a character is to make you keep your virginity till marriage. so character and virginity is one thing. you cant have one without the other.without character you cant remain a virgin for long. and if u remain a virgin for long thats character.
when his uncles come with dowry for u they ask one question: Is she a virgin?
not does she have a police record? or has she ever fought with another girl on the street?
coz all else is forgiven if she is a virgin. just like nothing else matters if she is NOT a virgin. a bright career and beautiful face cant be a substitute for your virginity.
u get it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by AryEmber(f): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
And a non virgin with bad character is worse! One can change behaviour but once you lose your virginity, it's gone!

2 Likes

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
lol

I look out for the negatives....I never take my eyes off them...but then, character can be modified with time though, it depends on the individual, for people that are aware of their conditions, these are open to change and should be embraced...but the " this is how God made me crew", or " you're forcing you're opinion on me crew", these ones are lost cause, even God will pass on these..
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
I will gladly marry a non-virgin with good chacracter...na wo hymen epp? character is the gold, character is the woman, what does a woman with poor character have to teach the kids?
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by ubunja(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

The ones that have partaken in different kinds of sex like MouthAction, anal sex, bobby sex but not penetrative vjay sex..
those are not virgins.

1 Like

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Jochabed(f): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:

look babygal, saying virginity without character is useless is like saying having a Billion Dollars without a job is useless. the billion dollars IS the job.a job doesnt matter if u have a billion dollars coz the aim of a job is to make a sh!tload of money.
just like virginity IS the character.a character is to make you keep your virginity till marriage. so character and virginity is one thing. you cant have one without the other.without character you cant remain a virgin for long. and if u remain a virgin for long thats character.
when his uncles come with dowry for u they ask one question: Is she a virgin?
not does she have a police record? or has she ever fought with another girl on the street?
coz all else is forgiven if she is a virgin. just like nothing else matters if she is NOT a virgin. a bright career and beautiful face cant be a substitute for your virginity.
u get it?
Bros mi!! some ladies keep their virginity just to fulfill all righteousness
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:

those are not virgins.

Lolz Ubunja, don't make them come for you oh. No lady will gladly tell you she has done any of these willingly...if the hymen is intact
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Bros mi!! some ladies keep their virginity just to fulfill all righteous.

What's your motive for keeping yours?
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by ubunja(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:
I will gladly marry a non-virgin with good chacracter...na wo hymen epp? character is the gold, character is the woman, what does a woman with poor character have to teach the kids?
isnt it funny how u expect character from someone who had sex before marriage just coz she now acts right before the eyes of the world grin
she lost her character when she lost her hymen.
you are serously simping right now guy.

thats very Nice Guy . what u are saying.

3 Likes

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Khonifer: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
undecided
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by ubunja(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Bros mi!! some ladies keep their virginity just to fulfill all righteous.
and i will ride with any girl that fulfills all righteousness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:

isnt it funny how u expect character from someone who had sex before marriage just coz she now acts right before the eyes of the world grin
she lost her character when she lost her hymen.
you are serously simping right now guy.

thats very Nice Guy . what u are saying.

Nope. Relax. this is it... a lady has other forms of sex and hymen remains intact. she wont tell you, she can afford not to...you wont know
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Jochabed(f): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

What's your motive for keeping yours?
one has to have a deep conviction,that ur not just keeping it so that ur hubby can be proud of u and hail u publicly, but ur doing it for ur self and knowing that,that has always been God's will.
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
one has to have a deep conviction,that ur not just keeping it so that ur hubby can be proud of u and hail u publicly, but ur doing it for ur self and knowing that,that has always been God's will.

God keep you strong...Well done !
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by ubunja(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Nope. Relax. this is it... a lady has other forms of sex and hymen remains intact. she wont tell you, she can afford not to...you wont know
better to be fooled than to fool yourself. atleast you will have an excuse before God. " i didnt know".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Jochabed(f): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:
and i will ride with any girl that fulfills all righteousness.
lol, k.
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:

better to be fooled than to fool yourself. atleast you will have an excuse before God. " i didnt know".

Lolz... You gokill me o Ubunja...Nice one wink

1 Like

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by maxwell530(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:
you cant be right.
virginity is THE character of a girl. a virgin doesnt have to prove herself on any other thing. her purity is enough. we will forgive everything else if a girl is a virgin. if a girl were to steal from me, i will forgive her instantly if i discovered she is virgin.virginity is the biggest thing in this world. thats why virgins are sacrificed and Jesus had to be born to a Virgin. even during Old Testament times when a kingdom was conquered only virgins were spared. all the men, boys, housewives and slay queens were killed. but God commanded " spare the virgins".
you must know that virgins are only hated by 3 groups of people.1.women who have lost their own virginity (especially under the cheapest circumstances and have nothing to show for it) and 2. guys who know they will never get a virgin and 3. guys that like Left Overs and Second Hand Goods( thats 80% of all men ).
virginity is gold.
virginity is gold but a slay Queen was once a virgin.

What shall it profit a lady to lose her virginity to her husband on her wedding day and still end up been thrown out of the marriage due to her bad character?

Virginity is trash without character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by ubunja(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
maxwell530:
virginity is gold but a slay Queen was once a virgin.

What shall it profit a lady to lose her virginity to her husband on her wedding day and still end up been thrown out of the marriage due to her bad character?

Virginity is trash without character.
that doesnt even make sense "virginity is trash without character". the loss of virginity was the loss of character. and studies all over show that VIRGIN BRIDES MAKE HAPPIER WIVES. a girl u found a virgin will always be less likely to talk back at u,act bossy, be stubborn etc. a gal u found a virgin will always respect u.
u guys must stop talking theory and actually go out and disvirgin girls and see these things for yourselves. i have taken virginity before and to this day those gals respect me. u guys have been trained to look over the one thing of value that a woman can actually bring a man. and im not suprised that gals are even dropping the standard lower by saying they dont have to cook in marriage.and in your atupidity and hunger for pvssy u just say Yes Maam.coz u thinking with your d!cks and all u want is to get laid. next women will say they dont even have to be able to have kids to get married.and again coz u thinking with your d!cks u will agree. then gals will drop the standard even lower and say they dont have to have sex with only u in marriage and need many lovers, since pvssy cant really be finished. and again coz uthink with your d!cks only, u will agree. and the standard will keep dropping with your approval till u are told u must now only self-service coz u cant qualify to fvck the pvssy u married.and at that time u will wake up
but it will be too late.

stupid simping loser sons of b!tches with zero self-respect.
n!ggar that d!ck between your legs is not a mistake. act like a man. not a pvssified wimp.
losers.

3 Likes

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Thegamingorca(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dey dere dey deceive devil na. ..
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Ayamnezzar: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:

that doesnt even make sense "virginity is trash without character". the loss of virginity was the loss of character. and studies all over show that VIRGIN BRIDES MAKE HAPPIER WIVES. a girl u found a virgin will always be less likely to talk back at u,act bossy, be stubborn etc. a gal u found a virgin will always respect u.
u guys must stop talking theory and actually go out and disvirgin girls and see these things for yourselves. i have taken virginity before and to this day those gals respect me. u guys have been trained to look over the one thing of value that a woman can actually bring a man. and im not suprised that gals are even dropping the standard lower by saying they dont have to cook in marriage.and in your atupidity and hunger for pvssy u just say Yes Maam.coz u thinking with your d!cks and all u want is to get laid. next women will say they dont even have to be able to have kids to get married.and again coz u thinking with your d!cks u will agree. then gals will drop the standard even lower and say they dont have to have sex with only u in marriage and need many lovers, since pvssy cant really be finished. and again coz uthink with your d!cks only, u will agree. and the standard will keep dropping with your approval till u are told u must now only self-service coz u cant qualify to fvck the pvssy u married.and at that time u will wake up
but it will be too late.

n!ggar that d!ck between your legs is not a mistake. act like a man. not a pvssified wimp.
losers.
ubunja my nigga....true talk sa

1 Like

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:

but it will be too late.

losers.

Ubunja leee.

Ubunja, ubunja,ubunja ka in ge so...

I too respect you

1 Like

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Kimcutie: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Very true my fellow virgin sister, I’m a virgin in all sense of the word , #NeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched but I’m a very perverted human being embarassed
Awww. embarassed

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Gofwane(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Marshalxv:
I seriously don't understand your recent obsession with virgins. Haba, na person force u go break ur kpekus! sister,wetin don lose don lose ,get it straight and let our good virgins be.

I thought i was the only one that noticed it.

All these sister Nkechi with their halaluyah cap and skirt, that is how they begin to behave when their Congo begin to dey look for shiner
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by patosky3310(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
True, but being a virgin makes you better in character when you remember that you are one.
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by dapsonlou(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
izaray:
This girl sef, Dec 6th, you posted this topic here...Today again the same thing...I fine it so difficult to understand why you are repeating this virginity issue over again. Haba!! Abi na your cap dey heavy you for head Then pull it nah.

One Virgin done call her Asewo and it dey pain Am or her boo left her for a Virgin

1 Like

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Coldfeets: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Tuesday 2:39pm grin

<Non-virgin spotted> cheesy

Obviously.

And. I have a feeling the non virgin is also bitter for no longer being a Virgin.

1 Like

Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by BabbanBura(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jochabed:
So, i opened up a thread with the subject "Most None-Virgins are jealous. Wo!!! I was attacked like crazy lol..That aside. Today i want to speak to the Virgins.
Honey, that your a virgin doesn't make u a Saint, you can't be crowned a "Good Girl" because u are keeping ur self, your character earns you that status. If i claim to be a virgin, and i have a terrible character its all TRASH! Your virginity can't keep a Man,your character will. If You are a Virgin with a BAD character!! My sis pls change..Your Husband is not just after the virgin in You,but he also longs for your Character.

Believe me, it kills a man's ego and pride to know that his lady's k.pekus is super highway for tones of bananas both peeled and unpeeled - ladies be warned!
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by BabbanBura(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Very true my fellow virgin sister, I’m a virgin in all sense of the word , #NeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched but I’m a very perverted human being embarassed

You are very perverted? Tell us the perversions - Sliding bottles, candles, cucumbers, carrots, fingers, rubber d.cks, wooden d.cks, rubber d.cks, what else have u done, miss pervert?
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Jochabed(f): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
BabbanBura:

Believe me, it kills a man's ego and pride to know that his lady's k.pekus is super highway for tones of bananas both peeled and unpeeled - ladies be warned!
Raw truth.
Re: That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! by Jochabed(f): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
BabbanBura:

raw truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing The Opposite Sex Said To You? / Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers / My Ex Once Said The First 2-3 Days Either Before Or After Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.