Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) (20614 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by lastmaster(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Forget about that, even though you are right that people prefer financial strength to the love from the heart, it still exists, money can lure a girl into a relationship but believe me, money can't buy her love
There's wisdom here.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2017
See most people nacking teeth "love doesn't exist". These ones will fall in love but will be too cowardly to admit they're in love. Humans! grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by adetes: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2017
No love any were
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2017
Love exist but basic necessities have to be there. Or else it will fly like the wind.

But love exist backed up with money.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Love is not difficult to find, it is rather difficult to maintain. Love is like a flame at the top of the candle of our hearts. It is easy to light the candle, more difficult is to maintain it on fire. indeed the wind of ego and self interest usually seeks to bring the flame to an untimely death.

Love is very difficult to maintain, but I do believe in love. I have not had much chances to experience true love, either with friends or with a spouse, ego and self-centeredness usually killed the whole thing. Still, love is there, around the corner looking for suitable hearts. It may be rare but, all the most precious things on earth are rare.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Kingsunnyaleke: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Luv is a scam, the only luv I believe is when u luv urself for who u are

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Igbo boys which sex tutorial una sey use, share with boys nau, Haaaaa na so e be eh what happened to one nigeria ?
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa oo,which one is true love again eegrin
you don't just feel it you know it.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by phazotron(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2017
bughead:
True love with a naija women my foot angry

True love with black women can never exist!

You are just deceiving yourself!

right om the money bro. no true love for naija. it exists in the develooed world, not in nigeria. not with these part time fraudsters we call women here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by LotusFan: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2017
LoJ:
Love is not difficult to find, it is rather difficult to maintain. Love is like a flame at the top of the candle of our hearts. It is easy to light the candle, more difficult is to maintain it on fire. indeed the wind of ego and self interest usually seeks to bring the flame to an untimely death.

Love is very difficult to maintain, but I do believe in love. I have not had much chances to experience true love, either with friends or with a spouse, ego and self-centeredness usually killed the whole thing. Still, love is there, around the corner looking for suitable hearts. It may be rare but, all the most precious things on earth are rare.

Very well said.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2017
LotusFan:

Very well said.
thank you wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
wiloy2k8:

i like girls like this .
OK o grin.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by charijee(f): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
See most people nacking teeth "love doesn't exist". These ones will fall in love but will be too cowardly to admit they're in love. Humans! grin
From your innermost heart, do you believe in love? cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
charijee:
From your innermost heart, do you believe in love? cheesy

Yes I do cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by akaahs(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=Chiefpriest1 post=63320434]Lol. Teenagers fall in love. When you grow up, your priority is no longer romantic love ( like not being able to eat well because your boyfriend/ girlfriend probably travelled)

At that stage you are looking for someone you can tolerate. Someone you can live with, without both of you driving each other crazy.

Someone you will find difficult to slap ( as a man) or stab in his sleep (like some women do).

In the end , love is not all these gra gra you see on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Love is maturity, it is coming of age in a relationship.[/quote
Love is maturity, it is coming of age in a relationship.
Pls can u expatiate on d above sentence?
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by akpos4uall(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
safarigirl:
the only true love that exists is between mother and child, any other thing is conditional love

The love of a mother towards her child is also conditional.
The condition being that it is her own blood. Hence you are wrong.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by charijee(f): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Yes I do cheesy
Lover boy....I'll come for love tutorials cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by safarigirl(f): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
akpos4uall:

The love of a mother towards her child is also conditional.
The condition being that it is her own blood. Hence you are wrong.
no, I am not. Did you not read Joke Silva's story? Her parents were not even hers, but they loved her in entirety. Angelina has a bunch of adopted kids, but she loves them all...same with Madonna.

It is not even all biological mums that love their kids the way foster ones do. How much can a woman love a child conceived from rape?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
charijee:
Lover boy....I'll come for love tutorials cheesy

You know where to find me grin
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Martin0(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
you don't just feel it you know it.

Ok madamgrin
I don hear ugrin
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by blackbeau1(f): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Swaggzkid:
Mbok i dnt wantu laff. who is the giver and who is the receiver? grin
hehehe
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by blackbeau1(f): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
jaxxy:

Its not reciprocated cos u loving the wrong person. Doesn't necessarily mean the person is bad or unlovable bt the connection isnt there at dat point in time. Cud be the person isnt ready or isn't just meant for u at that particular time. The type of person u connect with depends sm factors and ur self awareness and development.

And don't be deceived Love doesn't exist really exist until its is reciprocated and balanced. Thats the climax.
we could also argue that as far as one person feels love, it actually exists. It must necessarily be reciprocated
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
blackbeau1:
we could also argue that as far as one person feels love, it actually exists. It must necessarily be reciprocated

Well i think ure right especially if u and the other party had sm good communication/type of basic relationship over time Bt to say u love sm1 u barely really know is a fallacy. Its just an affection or feelings

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by babs123(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
We lost a female staff just last night. She was a sickle cell anaemia patient. She was about 26. So painful.

Her parents were probably counselled against marrying each other back then, when they were in love.

Maybe, and maybe not.

Love can be stupid.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Spaxon(f): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Offpoint:
I don't believe in what doesn't exist. If love truly exist spaxon wouldn't gimme this kind of punishment.
#fact
bros what have I done na
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by mylove4God(f): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Teenagers fall in love. When you grow up, your priority is no longer romantic love ( like not being able to eat well because your boyfriend/ girlfriend probably travelled)

At that stage you are looking for someone you can tolerate. Someone you can live with, without both of you driving each other crazy.

Someone you will find difficult to slap ( as a man) or stab in his sleep (like some women do).

In the end , love is not all these gra gra you see on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Love is maturity, it is coming of age in a relationship.
You have said it all. One bottle of beer for you grin
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Offpoint: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2017
Spaxon:
bros what have I done na
You did nothing, you gave a quest and I'm not relenting... until I win.

... Happy Sunday... hope you'll made it to church today, it's neccasery.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Radiant1020(f): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Teenagers fall in love. When you grow up, your priority is no longer romantic love ( like not being able to eat well because your boyfriend/ girlfriend probably travelled)

In the end , love is not all these gra gra you see on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Love is maturity, it is coming of age in a relationship.

Wow! Best comment of the month
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2017
That woman for chair Na craze........ttue love still dey....it's just that if we are rate it with percentage it will be 15% out of 100

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? / What Makes A Relationship Healthy? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.