Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) (20637 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by ibietela2(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
With all the rejections and what those who said yes have done to me this year......

Might just go and adopt a I

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Richyberry0: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] embarassed i do.. But haven't found mine yet
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
I sincerely believe that true love does exist.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by uomamac(f): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yes I believe
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Kylekent59: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't believe in true love. Be it parental or whatever,i don't believe in true love.!!!

I can never trust anybody in this life.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Kylekent59: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
uomamac:
Yes I believe
U never gam,

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Afritop(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

It's not rare
Yeah WITH the rate ladies are giving men vegetables to eat.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by plessis: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
I've had terrible experiences with love... But my present madam is something else...
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
It's very difficult to naturally and genuinely love a fellow being from another womb

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Swaggzkid: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
blackbeau1:
Yes I do but the problem is it isn't always reciprocated and when it is not at the same level as the giver
Mbok i dnt wantu laff. who is the giver and who is the receiver? grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by hartson(m): 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wetin consign agboro with overload

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
blackbeau1:
Yes I do but the problem is it isn't always reciprocated and when it is not at the same level as the giver

Its not reciprocated cos u loving the wrong person. Doesn't necessarily mean the person is bad or unlovable bt the connection isnt there at dat point in time. Cud be the person isnt ready or isn't just meant for u at that particular time. The type of person u connect with depends sm factors and ur self awareness and development.

And don't be deceived Love doesn't exist really exist until its is reciprocated and balanced. Thats the climax.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by ibietela2(m): 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
bitchcrafts:
what about the one btwn father and child undecided

That one nofollow
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Myde4naija(m): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
True love exist but its rare these days.
yes love exist where family values are appreciated. Not all this Romeo and Juliet kind of.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by biacan(f): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
tongue
tosyne2much:
Yes I believe in love
Wow Now I no the love you have for me is real not fake cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by talk2percy(m): 12:03am On Dec 16, 2017
For Nigeria or for overseas?? How can all these slayers truly love when they are controlling up to 7 guys?? My girl truly loves me shaa and that's because she's not a slay queen.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Yes! wink grin cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 16, 2017
So Nigerian girls Love Love this much, see as they dey do grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin :-
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Tybabe0001(m): 12:18am On Dec 16, 2017
Yes i do
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 16, 2017
I have never fall in love with an African most especially Nigerian and I'll never do. There are many white girl abroad that will really love you and appreciate you for whom you are....
#White_girls_rocks

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Yommy247(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2017
goldedprince:
I do, my fiance still stayed with me even when I couldn't Even feed myself. I know she didn't stay cos of my look even if I know that was what attracted her. She don see guys wey fine pass me 1million times, I know it's not cash, cos guys with millions don meet her and she no gre. Me sef don test am to the fullest without her knowing and she has proven other wise. Atimes I wonder if it's the fucking cos I dey Bleep better craze commit for her head o. But I don't think it's that. Well I can authoritatively say she loves me to a fault, so love actually exist.
You just played yourself

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Yommy247(m): 12:28am On Dec 16, 2017
Hanks0000:
I have never fall in love with an African most especially Nigerian and I'll never do. There are many white girl abroad that will really love you and appreciate you for whom you are....
#White_girls_rocks
Ode gidi ni e

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=Rolex67 post=63228859]True love exist but its rare these days.[/quote

yeye ashewo no be only money is love
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Philipmighty(m): 12:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Bleep love!!! who love epp
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by oyikocho: 12:41am On Dec 16, 2017
The only love true love Is that Of Christ... any other thing is counterfeit

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by daddyzgal(f): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2017
Who love epp? ?....all I need is money
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Money is love, love is sex, loyalty is rare.

We know how the ugly ones run their stinky mouths
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Isn't this a stupid question to ask anyone in the world other than Nigerians? All over the world, true love exist except in Nigeria.
Again, so all the married folks in 9ja are just married for money abi? Hmmm interesting...

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Karmatyra(f): 12:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Teenagers fall in love. When you grow up, your priority is no longer romantic love ( like not being able to eat well because your boyfriend/ girlfriend probably travelled)

At that stage you are looking for someone you can tolerate. Someone you can live with, without both of you driving each other crazy.

Someone you will find difficult to slap ( as a man) or stab in his sleep (like some women do).

In the end , love is not all these gra gra you see on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Love is maturity, it is coming of age in a relationship.
it's been a while I quoted... But this here is the real sh*t. You are very clever!
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by tpwealth(m): 1:03am On Dec 16, 2017
love hmmmm!
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 1:56am On Dec 16, 2017
Hanks0000:
#White_girls_rocks

Yahoo Yahoo spotted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / What Constitutes A Round Of Sex? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.