Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone (1226 Views)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by NLbully(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2017
Seriously!!!! What will you do
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2017
If we are both below 24 nothing to do keep bleeping her anytime I need her, because 95% of below 24relationship are built on sex and money yep
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by forreelinc(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2017
ehn na to help am distribute e picture all over after all e like the attention
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by hatchy(f): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2017
I will kill myself, before then I will commit suicide.

grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by RoyalBlak007: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Muurrrddeeerrrrr!
grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by Smony: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2017
Delete ofcuz.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2017
Smony:
Delete ofcuz.
Won't you investigate how it got there before you delete it?
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by Smony: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Won't you investigate how it got there before you delete it?
My broda nothin new dey dis lyf, som1 was ther b4 u, i wl dumb her n move ahead wit my lyf
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Smony:
My broda nothin new dey dis lyf, som1 was ther b4 u, i wl dumb her n move ahead wit my lyf
The way people just dump their partner and move on these days eh, relationship is now scary.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by Blackhawk01: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
My Baeby wee kee me angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
send them into my phone and then delete it from the guy's phone after which i'll then.............,
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by LessNoise: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lmao!!!; funny you should ask this....it happened to me while I was in predegree mehn there's no comeback from that!!!! She's dead now shaaa
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by habsydiamond(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
my head go dey beat like say Na there my heart dey......after that i no expect to see her again be that...cos she must be an olosho for her nude pics to be on another pesins phone......that one Na termination of appointment.... straight away
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Girlfriend's Nude On Another Person's Phone by futurerex: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
It might be a mistake

(1) (Reply)

Dear Confused Men / 5 Incredibly Sexy Things Guys Do That Drives A Girl Wild / HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.