Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig (89447 Views)

Kidnap Of Igwe Nnaji: 21 Persons Declared Wanted By Anambra Police / Igwe Umenyiora Donates Food Items To His Community In Anambra (Photos ) / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Talk2Bella(f): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
undecided
enemyofprogress:
Say no to money ritual
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by chrischina(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
What a life, a man I will always remember, gone but still in the mind of those who live and care about others. May he rest in peace
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Guestlander: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Creepy last respect. Let the man go in dignity.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Jelal0007(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why won't he suffer a stroke,see how fat and big he is. Plenty ritual money,small sense. Ndiara
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by ufondunenye(f): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
just Negodu!!
after all the gra gra of this life,
sit down and ask yourself, where will you be found on the last day, how will your final day look like,
do you have any legacy that those living will remember you as when you are gone?
sobber reflection.
vanity upon vanity. cool sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by wonderfulperson(f): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
They people that took these pics seriously need to be sued,what injustice to the dead body, and please OP, I beg you please put viewers discretion , thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Amos87(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dunno this dude and am not from Anambra but tears on my eyes as am typing this. R I P bro and may God console the people you left behind.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
What happened to his corpse though? Why is it like that? sad
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by cybriz82(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
A surviver yesterday and now puffff just like dat he's gone,,life is a bitch death is her sister.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Omooniya1: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Remember Vanity upon Vanity all is Vanity.

Though we live as if we own the world
little did we know our stories will be told
A journey to an unknown world.

Imagine a world without me and u,
Imagine that beautiful home without you,
Imagine all u labour for been share by families members you don't even know,
Imagine ur certificate Lying useless in your briefcase
Imagine your wardrobe without your robes
Imagine makeup without your face,
Behold your beauty Given way to rust,
Imagine all your taste turning to dust.
Imagine Facebook without you,
Imagine Instagram without your pictures,
Imagine nairaland without your comments
Imagine twitter without your tweets,
Imagine Julia without your orders
imagine a watsapp without your comments.
Imagine ur bed without ur body,
Imagine ur mirror without ur image,
Imagine laughter without ur jokes,
Imagine ur treasures without ur takes
Alas who told you we owns the world?

Every moment we live, it become clearer to us that we are just a passerby in this world,
So no matter the lengthy of years we spent we must leave,
For both great and small have come and gone,
If only we realise that we are only on a journey and soon we will return home may be the better for us...
If only I realize earlier that aiye yi asan ni!!!! RIP to d dead!!

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by enemyofprogress: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
ProWalker:

Because water don't mix with oil, igwe don't mix with oba.
The fact that we are all çall Nigerians doesnt mean we dont know who we are
The Europeans met Obas, the Europeans dashed you Igwe
word

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Divinehenrich(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by holluphemydavid(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Digriz(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
RIP big man, bt this corpse look bad.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by MsFaith: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Life though,
We struggle to have this and that
At the end of it all, we will leave them here on earth.

Where our souls will be after this earth is the most important place to strive for

R. I. P cry

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by enemyofprogress: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bigprick9inches:
imagin your useless name. Who told you he did money ritual
did I call his name?na advice I give o
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Baroba(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
People screaming vanity upandan, as if you clowns will live forever..RIP to the young man..stroke na bad disease..

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by afbstrategies: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
One debt we all owe. RIP
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by kenoz(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
R.I.P. to him
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Richardabbey(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin

Dey Should Ave Used His Corpse Do Pepersoup , Developers Are Useless Even In Death
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Jelal0007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
That photo is extremely disgusting. Died since March and he's just being shipped to Nigeria in December? Ndi ara. Ritual money no good OO. I must make am by force syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by FBIL: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Some of you aren't observing critically. Malaysians don't know the technology of building coffins because they roast corpses to ashes, hence this eye-sore packaging .
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by ipodstinks: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
raker300:
Rip sir...

Igbos have eze everywhere...why is a particular region so much against igbo eze in this country?
Tell your eze to wear crown to the palace of king of China and see what will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by oyemomilara: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
To dust we shall all return
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by sunsewa16: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Chai my man gwo gwo, I can't forget his dancing steps those days at oasis church close to dongpu Guangzhou 2003-2005 when Guangzhou was peaceful and enjoyable, this world is vanity, bye.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by moshino(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
FortifiedCity:
sad

All the gra gra while he was alive has evaporated. Now he's being packaged like when padovani is shipping spare parts for their machines.

Thank God I'm not a man.

One day it will be your turn, be ready.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by martineverest(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
And they posted his pics online?.... No respect at all
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by jaymichael(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why did they allow his body to decompose like this na?
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by wizod(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
policy12:
.....What a Clarion Call

Both the named and unnamed
Both the face and unfazed
Both harmed and unharmed
Both the weak and unweak
Both the rich and the poor
Both the sinners and the Saints
Both the bound and the freeborn
Both the Chained and the Unchained
Both the known and the unknown
Will one day take a bow...

What is life in a seconds..
Nothing but a vapour that appear nd disappear
Nothing but vanities,
Nothing but a mirage with endless pages
Nothing but a flukes we cook
Nothing but emptiness

All for fame and riches
All for name and wishes
All for game and garnishes
All for fun without deliquescents

I weep whenever I see men in the state
If only he knows this will be is fate
If only he knows life is nothing,but a vacuum
If only he knows it does not own his soul
If only he knows he will account just one day
Who knows he goes with all just to pay

Men boast as if he owns all
As if he knows tomorrow
As if the world will pulse when is heart pause
As if the world will blink at his exit
As he if human race will give a gaze at his death

All his labour now another man glory
All his pain now another man gain
All his gory now another man story
All his garment now another man game
All his rags now another man bragging

Who am I to ask Death where is ur sting?
I have seen your work!!! O I have seen
I can trace ur finger print on faces of men
I av walked with u in lonely grave
I av watched u dance without a beat
I av seen u acts without d stage
I av heard ur still voice in the wind
I av watched you dine with time
I av seen u causes ripped off joy from many hearts
O death ur sting what a bittersweet..

R.I.P to the dead.

Once I look and realized life is Vanity and Empty
For naked I came, naked I will go

@Shopen

U've forced tears from my eyes because ur write-up hv given me a remembrance of lost loved ones.
Death is what all mortals owe until when we'll put on immortality. God bless u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani / Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.