Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig (89470 Views)

Kidnap Of Igwe Nnaji: 21 Persons Declared Wanted By Anambra Police / Igwe Umenyiora Donates Food Items To His Community In Anambra (Photos ) / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by mrpeps(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
FBIL:
Some of you aren't observing critically. Malaysians don't know the technology of building coffins because they roast corpses to ashes, hence this eye-sore packaging .

It depends on the arrangement made by the family, from the look of things, it is like they have their own arrangement to get the coffin here in Nigeria. That box is the standard mode of transporting the dead if the family insist on getting the coffin in the home country.

There are several policies and regulations
Like doctor or Health officer's certificate or a burial transit permit
It must be hermetically sealed container made of wood, canvas, plastic or paperboard
Must comply with local, state , Federal and international regulations

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by DukeNija(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
redsun:
Too much isiewu,excessive alcohol consumption and chronic inactivity kills faster than you can think of. His untimely death could have been avoided if he had thought of being more physically active as oga.

Spot on. Ignorance kills faster than AIDS
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Umamman1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
MistadeRegal:
Isn't it a kind of insult to take photos with his decomposing body all in the name of paying last respect?
Must everything now enter the internet?
I tire oo
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by engrchykae(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
ProWalker:

Because water don't mix with oil, igwe don't mix with oba.
The fact that we are all çall Nigerians doesnt mean we dont know who we are
The Europeans met Obas, the Europeans dashed you Igwe
Europeans dethroned and exiled stubborn obas such as overami and esigie,even king dosunmu of lagos had it hot that he had to sign a treaty handing lagos to the British as a British protectorate.
Yeah we read about them..
They exiled the obas,ezes and emirs such as mohamed attahiru of katsina that held on to traditions and truth planted in their place good boys
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by engrchykae(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Movic1:
what a pity... Who now live in this Mansion? Its worrisome how these people build mansions in thier villages but they won't be alive to live in it.

Olurun maje kin ri ibi
his beautiful wife and children will live in the mansion,igbo hater
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by ProWalker: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
engrchykae:
Europeans dethroned and exiled stubborn obas such as overami and esigie,even king dosunmu of lagos had it hot that he had to sign a treaty handing lagos to the British as a British protectorate.
Yeah we read about them..
They exiled the obas,ezes and emirs such as mohamed attahiru of katsina that held on to traditions and truth planted in their place good boys

So what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by OShepherd: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
policy12:
.....What a Clarion Call

Both the named and unnamed
Both the face and unfazed
Both harmed and unharmed
Both the weak and unweak
Both the rich and the poor
Both the sinners and the Saints
Both the bound and the freeborn
Both the Chained and the Unchained
Both the known and the unknown
Will one day take a bow...

What is life in a seconds..
Nothing but a vapour that appear nd disappear
Nothing but vanities,
Nothing but a mirage with endless pages
Nothing but a flukes we cook
Nothing but emptiness

All for fame and riches
All for name and wishes
All for game and garnishes
All for fun without deliquescents

I weep whenever I see men in the state
If only he knows this will be is fate
If only he knows life is nothing,but a vacuum
If only he knows it does not own his soul
If only he knows he will account just one day
Who knows he goes with all just to pay

Men boast as if he owns all
As if he knows tomorrow
As if the world will pulse when is heart pause
As if the world will blink at his exit
As he if human race will give a gaze at his death

All his labour now another man glory
All his pain now another man gain
All his gory now another man story
All his garment now another man game
All his rags now another man bragging

Who am I to ask Death where is ur sting?
I have seen your work!!! O I have seen
I can trace ur finger print on faces of men
I av walked with u in lonely grave
I av watched u dance without a beat
I av seen u acts without d stage
I av heard ur still voice in the wind
I av watched you dine with time
I av seen u causes ripped off joy from many hearts
O death ur sting what a bittersweet..

R.I.P to the dead.

Once I look and realized life is Vanity and Empty
For naked I came, naked I will go

@Shopen
Message of d year!
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by policy12: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
OShepherd:
Message of d year!

Thank you, who am I to give msg of the year? Thank for the time to read.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by engrchykae(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
ProWalker:

So what is your point?
most of the traditional rulers today if not all are British warrant chieves who were empowered after the true traditional rulers that ruled according to the traditions and customs have been dethroned and exiled.
It was only the north that weren't disturbed because they complied.
But the overamis,esigies,nanas,jajas were all deposed and replaced by British puppets,their descendants are still on the throne till date.
So my point is that the British gave the south igwes and obas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by ProWalker: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
engrchykae:
most of the traditional rulers today if not all are British warrant chieves who were empowered after the true traditional rulers that ruled according to the traditions and customs have been dethroned and exiled.
It was only the north that weren't disturbed because they complied.
But the overamis,esigies,nanas,jajas were all deposed and replaced by British puppets,their descendants are still on the throne till date.
So my point is that the British gave the south igwes and obas

Any resource link to this? Lets us kmow the names of igwes deposed in ibo land
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by baddosky1: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
FortifiedCity:
sad

All the gra gra while he was alive has evaporated. Now he's being packaged like when padovani is shipping spare parts for their machines.

Thank God I'm not a man.

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by bhankymyk(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
bigtt76:
Why was he not embalmed naaaa angry This is sad. Look at the molds etc growing on the corpse cry
I also noticed it also
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by bhankymyk(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
bigtt76:
Why was he not embalmed naaaa angry This is sad. Look at the molds etc growing on the corpse cry
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by chrischina(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
sunsewa16:
Chai my man gwo gwo, I can't forget his dancing steps those days at oasis church close to dongpu Guangzhou 2003-2005 when Guangzhou was peaceful and enjoyable, this world is vanity, bye.

My brother igwe just go like that, may he rest in peace,. but I talk to him to come back nigeria to treat him self, Chinese don't understand much about we Africa body If igwe listing to me the guy will still be alive ,
From okirikiri/ osiriora.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Culin(f): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Whether he's packaged like shwarma o or packaged like buns, he's dead and gone with the wind, post death treatment won't change a thing. Vanity upon vanity...

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Rexnegro(m): 12:24am On Dec 14, 2017
redsun:
Too much isiewu,excessive alcohol consumption and chronic inactivity kills faster than you can think of. His untimely death could have been avoided if he had thought of being more physically active as oga.
do u believe some can't even walk 500metre a day ? Na so e worst for some people.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Bimpe29: 2:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Ultimate end.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Jelal0007(m): 2:37am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=Jelal0007 post=63248635]
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by holatoj(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2017
they got his password sha embarassed
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by emmabest2000(m): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2017
sunsewa16:

I be old Sampar representing dongpu, our gathering and gisting point then is tianhe plaza dongpu,am trying to remember his face,but I remember that scandal then,but face I remember anytime any day,is basil ukeje G.O oasis, basil okonkwo, prosper, I can't forget how we use to hope on the Sunday rice after church service, is a must to attend or hunger go set in.

Na pastor Precious i mean not valentine!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by DedeNkem: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2017
Eat healthy and exercise!!!
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Augiiee(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
FortifiedCity:
sad

All the gra gra while he was alive has evaporated. Now he's being packaged like when padovani is shipping spare parts for their machines.

Thank God I'm not a man.
If you aint a man, then what are you?....d devil?
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Ogecele: 5:59am On Dec 15, 2017
cry cry RIP Igwe Ekwueme
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 16, 2017
May he RIP sad
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by dxdiag(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Although i don't know u from adams neither am i from the eastern region of the country but tears dropped from my eyes after seeing the gory picture, even as manly as i am. I felt remorse. RIP.
I pray God accept your soul and forgive u of ur shortcomings.
Life is vanity even after all the hustling, struggling to garner wealth, fame, succeed
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Kennyking1234: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
ah
sunsewa16:
Chai my man gwo gwo, I can't forget his dancing steps those days at oasis church close to dongpu Guangzhou 2003-2005 when Guangzhou was peaceful and enjoyable, this world is vanity, bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani / Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.