Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig (89866 Views)

Kidnap Of Igwe Nnaji: 21 Persons Declared Wanted By Anambra Police / Igwe Umenyiora Donates Food Items To His Community In Anambra (Photos ) / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by gerreer88: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
mindblowing

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by jericco1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
after everything, see as dem package am like one frozen food.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Yommy247(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
redsun:
Too much isiewu,excessive alcohol consumption and chronic inactivity kills faster than you can think of. His untimely death could have been avoided if he had thought of being more physically active as oga.
Confirm oloriburuku ni e
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
When you say life is vanity some persons become so angry. You are not anywhere close to Solomon that made that statement

Whatever that you cannot take from this world to the grave is actually vanity except the salvation of your soul

If you like have $10million in your account you leave all to the next person be it your family, children, charity, or government which nobody knows if they will be idiots that will just squander away your labour of hardwork see Eccl 2:18-19, also read eccl6

There is no much between the rich & the poor in the sense that the same poo poo you will get from food you eat whether expensive or not. The former may even get sick of terrible ailment or die earlier from over enjoyment through gluttony & eating of various junks, fear of death, trust on money, etc as it is with Nigeria so called big men. Money has never made people in that country live long. Life expectancy is still very low compare to the Scandinavian or Chinese. Why the gra gra in life?

Don't kill or envy any body. Wait for your time because life is not what you think. Nobody knows when death will come

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by policy12: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
wizod:

U've forced tears from my eyes because ur write-up hv given me a remembrance of lost loved ones.
Death is what all mortals owe until when we'll put on immortality. God bless u

Thank you bros, I av lost a soul so dear to me too. I cried whenever I write about death...life is just a mirage.

Thank you again and God keep us.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by ooshinibos: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
MistadeRegal:
Isn't it a kind of insult to take photos with his decomposing body all in the name of paying last respect?
Must everything now enter the internet?
I agree with you , the way our people use fone take picture is unbelievable , Nairaland should not allow this kind of pictures
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Speedo17(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
The Chinese being transparent. They want to be sure its a cadaver that is packaged.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by ooshinibos: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
the way our people use fone take picture is unbelievable and uncensored , Nairaland should not allow this kind of pictures .
Osewa man up and do your job
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Nightingale(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Last respect to a decomposing body. Smh
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
this is so wrong haba
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by emmabest2000(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
sunsewa16:
Chai my man gwo gwo, I can't forget his dancing steps those days at oasis church close to dongpu Guangzhou 2003-2005 when Guangzhou was peaceful and enjoyable, this world is vanity, bye.

Guy u bi old samper oooo

Oasis 2003 - 2005 during the time of Pastor valentine
Guy man pastor who pregnant his Chinese girlfriend and refused to marry her !

The church kicked him out and he open his own branch near Xi Wan Lu area !

RIP MICHEAL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Duru009(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
He was killed!
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by oputa1: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala

REST ON BRO
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Michelle55: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
FortifiedCity:
sad

All the gra gra while he was alive has evaporated. Now he's being packaged like when padovani is shipping spare parts for their machines.

Thank God I'm not a man.
hmmm,i see.what are you bro? since you ceased to be a man
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by AceRoyal: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
ProWalker:

Because water don't mix with oil, igwe don't mix with oba. The fact that we are all çall Nigerians doesnt mean we dont know who we are The Europeans met Obas, the Europeans dashed you Igwe
Intellectual Savagery! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Talk2Bella:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

this life is vanity

snapping his corpse and posting it online is a violation of his privacy.

but why be say na only oyibo film dead body de fine? grin dem go even de kiss am for lips and peck am for cheeks lipsrsealed

This one has been dead since March. That's 7 months ago

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by sunsewa16: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
emmabest2000:

Guy u bi old samper oooo

Oasis 2003 - 2005 during the time of Pastor valentine
Guy man pastor who pregnant his Chinese girlfriend and refused to marry her !

The church kicked him out and he open his own branch near Xi Wan Lu area !

RIP MICHEAL

I be old Sampar representing dongpu, our gathering and gisting point then is tianhe plaza dongpu,am trying to remember his face,but I remember that scandal then,but face I remember anytime any day,is basil ukeje G.O oasis, basil okonkwo, prosper, I can't forget how we use to hope on the Sunday rice after church service, is a must to attend or hunger go set in.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
policy12:
.....What a Clarion Call

Both the named and unnamed
Both the face and unfazed
Both harmed and unharmed
Both the weak and unweak
Both the rich and the poor
Both the sinners and the Saints
Both the bound and the freeborn
Both the Chained and the Unchained
Both the known and the unknown
Will one day take a bow...

What is life in a seconds..
Nothing but a vapour that appear nd disappear
Nothing but vanities,
Nothing but a mirage with endless pages
Nothing but a flukes we cook
Nothing but emptiness

All for fame and riches
All for name and wishes
All for game and garnishes
All for fun without deliquescents

I weep whenever I see men in the state
If only he knows this will be is fate
If only he knows life is nothing,but a vacuum
If only he knows it does not own his soul
If only he knows he will account just one day
Who knows he goes with all just to pay

Men boast as if he owns all
As if he knows tomorrow
As if the world will pulse when is heart pause
As if the world will blink at his exit
As he if human race will give a gaze at his death

All his labour now another man glory
All his pain now another man gain
All his gory now another man story
All his garment now another man game
All his rags now another man bragging

Who am I to ask Death where is ur sting?
I have seen your work!!! O I have seen
I can trace ur finger print on faces of men
I av walked with u in lonely grave
I av watched u dance without a beat
I av seen u acts without d stage
I av heard ur still voice in the wind
I av watched you dine with time
I av seen u causes ripped off joy from many hearts
O death ur sting what a bittersweet..

R.I.P to the dead.

Once I look and realized life is Vanity and Empty
For naked I came, naked I will go

@Shopen
Spot on!
Permit me to copy this cos all the gra-gra in life may not worth it.
We should live our lives with eternity in view!
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Diso60090(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
FortifiedCity:
sad

All the gra gra while he was alive has evaporated. Now he's being packaged like when padovani is shipping spare parts for their machines.

Thank God I'm not a man.

Who you be?
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by policy12: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lilimax:
Spot on!
Permit me to copy this cos all the gra-gra in life may not worth it.
We should live our lives with eternity in view!

Permission granted...don't forget to give me the credit.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Obidon042: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Life without Jesus Christ is vanity upon vanity,!! A whole Eze ndi igbo is being packaged like motor parts....Death I respect u.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Lilimax(f): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Igwe Henry is a native of Adazi Ani in Aniocha Local Government Area, Anambra State. He is one of the notable Africans residing in China; a business man and equally a philanthropist.
Igwe Henry, according to information gathered by TCR became unconscious days back. The information states that it was likely a stroke, as he could not talk and became visibly paralyzed.
Nigerians in China did all their best to make sure Igwe Henry made it. But he couldn’t as he gave up the ghost at exactly 3 am.

Among the names his well-wishers do call him are;

IGWE TALK & DO.
IGWE EKWUEME.
IGWE MEE KA ODI NMA
IGWE OKAA OBURU UZO
IGWE NANHAI
IGWE APIA EKOO
IGWE EGWU ADUGO.
HENRY ONWUGHALU

Even after all these names, I hope he had a space for God in his heart cos life in eternity is the ultimate undecided
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Lilimax(f): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
policy12:

Permission granted...don't forget to give me the credit.
Will definitely do! smiley
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by emmabest2000(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
sunsewa16:

I be old Sampar representing dongpu, our gathering and gisting point then is tianhe plaza dongpu,am trying to remember his face,but I remember that scandal then,but face I remember anytime any day,is basil ukeje G.O oasis, basil okonkwo, prosper, I can't forget how we use to hope on the Sunday rice after church service, is a must to attend or hunger go set in.

The Oasis church was located at Shi Pai area then

TianHe plaza evening gathering for both new and old samperians

Lilimax:
Igwe Henry is a native of Adazi Ani in Aniocha Local Government Area, Anambra State. He is one of the notable Africans residing in China; a business man and equally a philanthropist.
Igwe Henry, according to information gathered by TCR became unconscious days back. The information states that it was likely a stroke, as he could not talk and became visibly paralyzed.
Nigerians in China did all their best to make sure Igwe Henry made it. But he couldn’t as he gave up the ghost at exactly 3 am.

Among the names his well-wishers do call him are;

IGWE TALK & DO.
IGWE EKWUEME.
IGWE MEE KA ODI NMA
IGWE OKAA OBURU UZO
IGWE NANHAI
IGWE APIA EKOO
IGWE EGWU ADUGO.
HENRY ONWUGHALU

Even after all these names, I hope he had a space for God in his heart cos life in eternity is the ultimate undecided

Names upon names you forgot to add IGWE Samper

greenhulk:

This one has been dead since March. That's 7 months ago

The truth is ... there was no money to send his corpse back immediately after his death ,

I remember vividly about a particular case of one guy who was the member of catholic charismatic renewal in Guangzhou around 2008
It was church members that raised the eight thousands dollars needed to fly/cargo him from China to Lagos then !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by AuroraB(f): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why is he looking like that though undecided
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by policy12: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lilimax:

Will definitely do! smiley

Thank you.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by nextstep(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
So unfortunate... I can just imagine all the hustling, hard work, disappointment, planning, struggles, successes, setbacks, hopes, dreams, plans for children, and so on... just cut short by a stroke. This could happen to anyone at anytime, and it reinforces the fact that in our busy, we have to make time to enjoy life a bit, because we never know when our time is up. cry

RIP Igwe Henry Ekwueme. I pay my respects.
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by VanityUponVanit: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Vanity / vanity = vanity
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Caseless: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why did they allow him to suffer this long? The guy don turn black finish.

Nawa
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
FortifiedCity:
sad

Thank God I'm not a man.

Am happy you are not a man o.. But don't forget Fortified City sometimes get burnt down to the ground
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by sonnie10: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Movic1:
what a pity... Who now live in this Mansion? Its worrisome how these people build mansions in thier villages but they won't be alive to live in it.

Olurun maje kin ri ibi

So what should they be doing? Use their money for Owamnba?
Re: Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig by handsomeyinka(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
verygudbadguy:
We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator.
2B pencil or HB pencil,,Which of them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can An Average Opobo Indigene Speak And Understand Ijaw? / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.