Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (44259 Views)

Senate Presidency: Goje’s Withdrawal Divides PDP Caucus / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Members Elect Of PDP Caucus(photos) / Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by kenex4ever(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Typical Afonja write up

Our people are known for sincerity
Our people have respect
Our people are the best in dis con3
Our people must b pdp chairman
Our people cannot play second fiddle
We have good culture (Yahoo n credit card cloning culture)
We have contributed to this con3 a lot

Trumpet blowers
Mouth action

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Valarmoghulis(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
praxisnetworks:

He is giving no one any tough time. He has only succeeded in killing PDP in Yorubaland
says who? You will be surprised come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by praxisnetworks: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
ottohan:

so the only reason y u are supporting APC is because of Igbos.....?
It shows that u have no focus in life

I can't be in the same party with fayose .... God forbid. I am from Ekiti.

Ask his delegates to the PDP convention.... He collected 10k in dollars from them and paid em 50k in Naira. They're weeping all over Ekiti now.... and we are mocking them!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by praxisnetworks: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Valarmoghulis:
says who? You will be surprised come 2019
Nah you will be flabbergasted after Ekiti governorship election in 2018!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by engrchykae(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Diiet:
With this i think every yoruba

should intensify support for

APC/ Buhari and osinbajo.

Leave PDP for wike and SE lets see

what they can do with it.

Buhari and Osinbajo till 2023
yeah you did it in 2015 when you cut off the nose to spite the face,do it again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by praxisnetworks: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
engrchykae:
yeah you did it in 2015 when you cut off the nose to spite the face,do it again.
Do you in your right senses think any sane Yorubaman will leave Osinbajo for Fayose?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by lyricalz: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Truth be told Yoruba's have no business in PDP as they have taken APC to be their tiwa tiwa party, the Yoruba's crying fowl now , ask ursef how many votes did PDP won in Yoruba land in 2015? The Yoruba's who can not be trusted, will still do tiwa tiwa in 2019, so its better leaving PDP in the hands of a strong rugged man instead of living it in the hands of a Yoruba man that can disappoint any fucking time.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by oloripelebe2: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
franudi:
No wahala, Fulani herdsmen will continue to rape your women and kidnap /kill your men.

So u v forgotten that Atiku is a fulani man too? grin
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Uteghe(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin Where's FFK, the self made defender of Yoruba interest.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by muffyt05: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
powerkey:
I thought Yorubas don't care about PDP?

I thought they said they are sophisticated?

Wike just thought the Yorubas politics 101.

How much have Yorubas contributed to the survival of PDP?

How much are the willing to contribute to the progress of and for the future of PDP?

Will they not sale out PDP again to APC come 2019.

Mind you,the outburst of the said aggrieved Yoruba people does not represent the overall interest of the Yoruba kingdom,but just some Yoruba's exercising their freedom of political association. Just to school you, right from the inception of the party,PDP, the Yoruba's have never viewed it as their party hence,the lack of acceptance in the south west.
Another thing you fail to understand is that the south west holds the most important ace in determining the outcome of every presidential election in Nigeria,the reason every presidential aspirants looks to seek our cooperation.
The south east and the south south are deemed unpredictable as their lack of political leadership and unanimous political interest are reasons why no serious aspirant will take them serious in any political consideration. Also,the political hatered in the south east will most likely see to it that they are forever relegated or marginalized as there is no common purpose among you guys.
Yes,we're known for our political strategy and schematic approaches,all of which are strange to you people,which is the reason for the agelong hatered for us but if you must attain political relevance in Nigeria, you have to tow our lane and learn from us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by kings11ng(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
bunch of clowns and sellouts...u guys should enjoy your alliance with APC joor

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by kings11ng(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Do you in your right senses think any sane Yorubaman will leave Osinbajo for Fayose?
yes they will because unlike the spineless boy boy called osibanjo, fayose can actually stand his ground and protect yoruba's interest unlike the fake pastor that is there to protect only tinubu's interest. ndi ala

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Ikechuob: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
See am...we will not play second fiddle.

Aren't they currently playing second fiddle in APC? Mschewwwwww rubbish. I'm just loving how wike is just ignoring all their ranting. Afterall, they started this rant before the guy wike supported won and he still won despite their loud mouthing.
After that done ranting, let them go eat amala sef.

As the ones chestbeating on how they'll deal with Pdp in 2019...it's already been proven yoruba are inconsequential in terms of election. The people that matters are middle belt, not you despite una delusion. Whether you vote for pdp or nah, as long as they can break middle belt's vote, whoever they choose have potential to win. Heck that's been tested the first time obasanjo won. Go sit una asses down and lick your wounds instead of shouting and threatening everywhere. I thought you guys gave him 10 days to apologize or you'll deal with him...has he apologized yet? 10 days don go and you wan try another route of attention seeking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by bkool7(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
powerkey:
I thought Yorubas don't care about PDP?

I thought they said they are sophisticated?

Wike just thought the Yorubas politics 101.

How much have Yorubas contributed to the survival of PDP?

How much are the willing to contribute to the progress of and for the future of PDP?

Will they not sale out PDP again to APC come 2019.

Agreed Yorubas have contributed nothing to pdp and obviously Igbos have contributed absolutely nothing to Apc too .

Só neither should ask for nothing
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by taurusmena1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Is Osibanjo contesting 2019 elections or have u not heard?Nevertheless, he needs to apologise....I don't like what I hate
praxisnetworks:

We don't need the apologies. We are sticking with Osinbajo come 2019!
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by toro92: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by toro92: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
goaldynman:

Go school, you won't! Go and read the comment of the guy I quoted before quoting me! He was pretending that he is an Igbo from southeast; but his comment clearly shows that he is a coward Afonjah! How dare him say the Igbos should concentrate on Biafran agitation and should not contest any political post in Nigeria? Has Nigeria granted Biafrans independence?!

If I give you internet slap ehn!!

you mean slap your generation back to back from it ancestry to the last one that will ever exist...
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by toro92: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
goaldynman:

Go school, you won't! Go and read the comment of the guy I quoted before quoting me! He was pretending that he is an Igbo from southeast; but his comment clearly shows that he is a coward Afonjah! How dare him say the Igbos should concentrate on Biafran agitation and should not contest any political post in Nigeria? Has Nigeria granted Biafrans independence?!

If I give you internet slap ehn!!

Internet slap ko... Oboabona..
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Ikechuob: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
muffyt05:

Mind you,the outburst of the said aggrieved Yoruba people does not represent the overall interest of the Yoruba kingdom,but just some Yoruba's exercising their freedom of political association. Just to school you, right from the inception of the party,PDP, the Yoruba's have never viewed it as their party hence,the lack of acceptance in the south west.
Another thing you fail to understand is that the south west holds the most important ace in determining the outcome of every presidential election in Nigeria,the reason every presidential aspirants looks to seek our cooperation.
The south east and the south south are deemed unpredictable as their lack of political leadership and unanimous political interest are reasons why no serious aspirant will take them serious in any political consideration. Also,the political hatered in the south east will most likely see to it that they are forever relegated or marginalized as there is no common purpose among you guys.
Yes,we're known for our political strategy and schematic approaches,all of which are strange to you people,which is the reason for the agelong hatered for us but if you must attain political relevance in Nigeria, you have to tow our lane and learn from us

Stop over exaggerating your importance.
You've never been an importance ace in any presidential election.
https://www.nairaland.com/4228059/king-makers-political-clout-south
Middle Belt have always been the importance ace, southwest have NEVER been at all. You lots just love telling yourselves that delusion. Saying it over and over and over again does not make it true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by toro92: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
muffyt05:

Thank you ser..

All the do is chest beating...
Oya SE should go and win "erection" now..
no lefeledum no erection .. smiley
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Valarmoghulis(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Nah you will be flabbergasted after Ekiti governorship election in 2018!
ok,lets watch and see.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by praxisnetworks: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
kings11ng:

yes they will because unlike the spineless boy boy called osibanjo, fayose can actually stand his ground and protect yoruba's interest unlike the fake pastor that is there to protect only tinubu's interest. ndi ala
Lol Fayose is whom we have donated to ipob in Ekiti
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by praxisnetworks: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
taurusmena1:
Is Osibanjo contesting 2019 elections or have u not heard?Nevertheless, he needs to apologise....I don't like what I hate
Osinbajo is non-negotiable
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by 3Ceagle(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Uteghe:
grin Where's FFK, the self made defender of Yoruba interest.

Most people make comment without confirming how authentic the source is. Let assume, the comment was made by wike, then to who, where and when. In what context was it made.
I won't be surprised if Wike's camp come up tomorrow to deny ever making such comment. This is the more reason people shouldn't come to this platform to engineer tribal sentiment and abuse. I believe FFK being an unrepentant PDP member and a close ally to most of the vocal PDP members in the south, he won't jump in without certainty that wike made those statement.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
plessis:
Yoruba played the tribal card in 2015...why are they now convulsing?
No, Jonathan played the tribal card when he ignored the same yoruba that voted for him massively back in 2011,
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by stankezzy: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
apc wan cry , they know quite well that middle belt , South south and south east put together is more than south west and remaining north , it happened during yaradua time and obasanjo , so they are having sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by engrchykae(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sunkyboie:
Wike dont understand that if not for Fayose PMB will have imprison all the big name in PDP.
ok i see.
You think the north can allow tribalism and hatred to blind them as yorubas allowed hatred for Gej to make them commit political suicide in 2015.
The north in 2015 were already thinking of 2019,hence two northerners modu sheriff and ahmed makarfi were dragging the chairmanship of the corrupt party,why?because of 2019.
Buhari preferred to allow saraki and ekweremadu to take control of the national assembly instead of a tinubu stooge to head the National assembly,this is the reason why he called out the apc senators to the international conference center and at the sometime the clerk of the council received orders to commence the election of the senate.
That single move gave life to a dying pdp in preparation to further the northern interest in 2019 as it is playing out now.
The north never wanted pdp to die because if it does,they will be at the mercy of yorubas.
They prefer to use apc to further their interest then when the yoruba feel cheated,they will drop apc and use pdp to further their interests.
Its only the yoruba that wish pdp dead.
The north is not loyal to any party,their loyalty is with the northern interest or as one of them said Nigeria in the northern perspective.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by engrchykae(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
praxisnetworks:

i do agree with you,you lots will rather stick with osinbajo because he is a normal and typical yoruba servant while fayose is too daring and it embarrasses the yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by bayfam(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
DONSMITH123:

Oladimeji Ramon

http://punchng.com/yoruba-pdp-caucus-attacks-wike-over-obasanjo-comment/
. Thank God.. Which means every Yoruba's in pDp is a Big Fool .� what are you guys still waiting for... Take action and leave pdP for easterners now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Diiet: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
engrchykae:

you people never learn.

The marginalization of yoruba in

gej regime led to his downfall, and today the useless party and his ignorant supporters are threading thesame destructive path.

May be the failure awaiting you in 2019 would teach you how important the SW is in Nigeria politics.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Ten06(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ganduje Inspect N2bn Shahuci Flyover (pictures) / 7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos / Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.