Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC (25219 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by okway2: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Political thieves but I'm up for anything that will kill PDP in the SW grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by MrImole: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Okay
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2017
grin
SwacoBlackPope:
political prostitutes
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2017
bankyblue:
PDP just lost OYO as a state, is official
Others to follow suit
I once said it that the PDP convention is the beginning of the end again for PDP.

The political decider of Nigeria election is SW.

If u like quote me and say rubbish, Ogun will fall on u and shupuno will follow u.
PDP will not win any State in the SW! Come 2018 and 2019!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by okway2: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2017
MrPolitics:
Many of you commenting are not from oyo state.
The only person there with real political weight is Akala. And the base of his support is Ogbomosho

Ladoja is the most popular and most loved politician in Ibadan. He's also a great asset for PDP.

But Oyo people don't vote party. They vote candidates. If APC puts out someone unpopular they will lose.

But I know Ajimobi would never hand the ticket to any of these people. He's just going to use them. He'll pick someone he can have more control over

Are you done deluding yourself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Mynd44:
Wait wait wait,

So who is now Not in APC in Oyo state apart from Uncle Ladoja?

What kind of thing is this? So no opposition again?

This is silly abeg
Watch out for the Ekiti exodus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by wildchild1: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2017
APC lols

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2017
DonVikings:
PDP won't win a single ward in the SW come 2019. grin

It is just a matter of time until FFK, the "truth speaking" IPOB Hero starts writing long epistles that would be offensive to pigs and idiots. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by BruncleZuma: 8:58am On Dec 14, 2017
APC: ALL PDP CROOKS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by anonimi: 8:58am On Dec 14, 2017
bankyblue:
Others to follow suit
I once said it that the PDP convention is the beginning of the end again for PDP.
If u like quote me and say rubbish, Ogun will fall on u and shupuno will follow u.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

[img]http://tobefree.files./2016/11/orwell_peoplewhoelectcorrupt.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 8:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

LOL, all these guys are losers, from akala, to folarin to the illiterate called arapaja..... Pdp doesn't need people like these anymore they are the bad eggs
No. SW doesn't need PDP!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by chibuthanks: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=vicadex07 post=63265833]

Isn't it obvious PDP has no plans for the south west again

Its only natural for them to decamp..
[gbam u have nailed it]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by anonimi: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by edupedia: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2017
SwacoBlackPope:
political prostitutes

.....were u not warned that regionalizing PDP will make it non-existent in the South-West?....we will stand for no nonsense especially from you I BEFORE OTHERS....u are just seeing the beginning....reconciliation ko reconciliation ni....we did not reconcile with OBJ being made prez chosen by the north after Abiola was killed so it is the fools of SS like Wike we will reconcile with?...Rubbish and nonsense ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2017
bankyblue:

Baba forget it(in your words) those aboki for North no care about Buhari name been ruined o, all they care is that there son is on sit.
Is us in the south that is political educated that knows that, and that is why am disappointed in PDP convention.
Don't be disappointed. We will punish PDP for that useless convention!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by anonimi: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by edupedia: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2017
SwacoBlackPope:
political prostitutes

.....were u not warned that regionalizing PDP vos of your selfish scheming will make it non- existent in the South-West?....we will stand for no nonsense ESPECIALLY from I BEFORE OTHERS....u are just seeing the beginning....reconciliation ko reconciliation ni....we did not reconcile with OBJ being made prez chosen by the north after Abiola was killed so it is the fools of SS like Wike we will reconcile with?...Rubbish and nonsense ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2017
veekid:
They are all coming baq to PDP, n ticket Dem find go and none of em won't see
LOL we the real PDP enemies are inside the PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by BafanaBafana: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Baba, forget it.. Nigeria is a useless place.. The defining factor is whoever wins the presidency.. If Atiku or PDP wins for instance, people without ideologies will start realigning-mass defections will follow. If Buhari or APC wins, more defections will follow. But i think if Buhari will be wise, he shouldnt contest, his name is already ruined. No need ruining it further and quitting at this time could put some respect on his name..However. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Bros, Buhari's name was ruined even before 2015 elections.

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by anonimi: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Don't be disappointed. We will punish PDP for that useless convention!

In the same way that YOU did in 2015
Make una come see this joker oh. grin

gateleo:
The All Progressives Congress has lost five House of Representatives seats to the Peoples Democratic Party and a seat to the Accord Party in Lagos.

Investigations by our correspondent showed that most of the reps lost in Igbo- dominated local government areas.

Sources in the APC said the love the people of the South-East have for President Goodluck Jonathan positively affected the PDP candidates, some of whom had not even been rigorously campaigning.

In Amuwo Odofin local government, which has a very high Igbo population, especially in areas like Kirikiri, Satellite Town and FESTAC, the PDP candidate, Oghene Egboh, who is from the Niger-Delta, defeated Mr. Ganiyu Olukolu of the APC.

In Ajeromi/Ifelodun, which is one of the most densely populated areas in Lagos State and is home to Ajegunle (another Igbo dominated area), the PDP candidate, Mrs. Rita Orji, who also hails from the South-East, defeated Taiwo Adenekan of the APC.

The story was the same in the Igbo-dominated Ojo LG, where the PDP candidate, Mr. Tajudeen Obasa, won the seat.

In Surulere federal constituency 2, which is home to Aguda and a few Igbo settlements, Mr. Tunji Soyinka of the PDP defeated Mr. Hakeem Bamgbala of the APC.

It was learnt that apart from the ‘Igbo’ factor, the incumbent rep, Mr. Aliyu Kazeem, had been in court with Bamgbala over the conduct of the primary.

It was learnt that the division within the party gave the PDP the opportunity to penetrate the community.

An APC leader in Surulere said, “We are still in shock. Haliyu Kazeem, who is the incumbent, lost the primary in December last year and refused to work with Bamgbala. He took Bamgbala to court and they are still slugging it out.

“If they had put things in order, we would not have lost. Bamgbala is a former chairman of Aguda Local Council Development Area and a good grass roots politician.”

In Mushin federal constituency 2, the APC candidate, Yemi Alli, lost to Dauda Kako-Aare of the Accord Party.

Kako-Aare, who is the incumbent, lost at the APC primary last December to Alli and defected to Accord.

In Oshodi/Isolo federal constituency 2, the incumbent, Mr. Akeem Munir, lost to Mr. Tony Nwoolu of the PDP.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-loses-six-reps-seats-in-lagos/

MrPolitics:
I had some free time and thought to do this to analyze how buhari and jonathan fared in the political zones.

North Central (6 states + FCT)
Buhari - 2,411,013
Jonathan - 1,715,818

North East (6 states) boko haram zone
Buhari - 2,848,678
Jonathan - 796,588

North West (7 states) buhari's zone
Buhari - 7,115,199
Jonathan - 1,339,709

South East (5 states)
Buhari - 198,248
Jonathan - 2,464,906

South South (6 states) Jonathan's zone
Buhari - 418,590
Jonathan - 4,714,725

South West (6 states)
Buhari - 2,433,193
Jonathan - 1,821,416

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by toggy: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2017
SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!
OUr politician got not SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2017
akala is the only formidable name among the list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by bencynthgreat: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2017
DonVikings:
PDP won't win a single ward in the SW come 2019. grin

It is just a matter of time until FFK, the "truth speaking" IPOB Hero starts writing long epistles that would be offensive to pigs and idiots. cheesy
And u call this politics. politics of no strong and challenging opposition. What happens if opposition is dead when things are already worse with opposition. just be ready to sell all ur properties including some of ur relation just for lunch. U can type RIP to the opposition and I will type RIP to the youths and welcome to the magic world of hunger and taste. I can't believe some are celebrating this kind of news. what do we stand to get. as a youth u can't talk cos if u do the will send python,crocodile, monkey to dance, smile and pox on u. I pity the future of this country and I pity we the youths more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by PHILipu1(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Baba, forget it.. Nigeria is a useless place.. The defining factor is whoever wins the presidency.. If Atiku or PDP wins for instance, people without ideologies will start realigning-mass defections will follow. If Buhari or APC wins, more defections will follow. But i think if Buhari will be wise, he shouldnt contest, his name is already ruined. No need ruining it further and quitting at this time could put some respect on his name..However. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Go and hug transformer because Buhari will contest and win.
What ruined his name?
Is it because he is trying to correct PDP 16 years of bad governance?

People like you didn't vote him in 2015,so why are you worry if his name is ruined or not?
We that voted him are not complaining and we will do it again come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by seguno2: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2017
onatisi:
akala is the only formidable name among the list

honey001:
But they were winners when they were on the other side....

Did Akala not lose to Ajimobi in 2015

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by UnimkeAk(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2017
bankyblue:
Others to follow suit

Well if you were among the political class, ill say weldone.

Since im 101 % sure u aint in that class, wat are u jubilating for.

U just a fuckinggg metal slave.

Having a strong opposition is good for the masses for Gods sake
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Mufasa27(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

No. SW doesn't need PDP!
So what do we need Apc

Osun people won't be happy with your statment cheesy
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by onatisi(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2017
seguno2:

Did Akala not lose to Ajimobi in 2015
he lost the state election , but he won his ogbomosho base , he contested mainly to spoil ladoja and omititun makinde chances , dont forget that immediately after the election he moved over to apc . some even believe that it was a planned deal between him and ajimobi
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by felixation123(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2017
I only pity the gullible youths in that state running after these despots!!
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by karbiyeshii(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Haaaaa.
Funkeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers / Two More Judges Arrested As DSS Freezes Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.