Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,255 members, 7,842,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC (25255 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Keballl: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Myde4naija:
I travel to the north with the useless railway, I tell you from Lagos to kano I spent 3days.......what's ur point.

Shut the hell up. What has the dumbo Buhari achieved since he came in? Nothing than sleeping while Kyari and co help themselves with the cookie jar .

Every goodies they can ever lay claim to is the success story of the PDP. Your attempt is mute and zero.
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Myde4naija(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Keballl:

Shut the hell up. What has the dumbo Buhari achieved since he came in? Nothing than sleeping while Kyari and co help themselves with the cookie jar .

Every goodies they can ever lay claim to is the success story of the PDP. Your attempt is mute and zero.

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Cajal(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
bankyblue:
PDP just lost OYO as a state, is official
Others to follow suit
I once said it that the PDP convention is the beginning of the end again for PDP.

The political decider of Nigeria election is SW.

If u like quote me and say rubbish, Ogun will fall on u and shupuno will follow u.
.....brother...ewo n tepe
PDP... Is dead.....
Akudaya that remains
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Cajal(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
honey001:

I hope Uncle too will not join them too on the other side....
...uncle don retire....
Now settling for IBADAN OBASHIP
OLU IBADAN
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Keballl: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=Myde4naija post=63281354][/quote]

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Fourwinds: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
season of armed-pen robbers....nonsense APC has become
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
dheilaw1:
na you ruin the name? common online wailer

Not everyone you meet online is your mate. Have you no decency?
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Ola514(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
bankyblue:
PDP just lost OYO as a state, is official
Others to follow suit
I once said it that the PDP convention is the beginning of the end again for PDP.

The political decider of Nigeria election is SW.

If u like quote me and say rubbish, Ogun will fall on u and shupuno will follow u.

YOU ARE ALL LIERS.
DOES AKALA AND ARAPAJA GOT ANYTHING TO OFFER OYO STATE?
WHO IS FOLARIN?
WE NEED YOUNG MINDS IN THE PDP, NOT LOOSERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by SwacoBlackPope: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Frustration...
vicadex07:

Atiku nko

Wetin u wan call his own

I am sure you are one of those hypocritical IPOB youths shouting "atikulate" up and down.
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by bankyblue(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
saraki4Pres2019:

You lack sense of political history. In as much as every part of the country is important, it sounds absurd for you to begin to peddle some unfounded and myopic ideologies. Have you forgotten so quickly that SW did not support PDP in 1999, even with their son as the flag bearer, yet PDP won overwhelmingly? You need to and study post colonial elections and really get schooled in voting pattern in Nigerian election.

Ode, who told u OBJ won the 1999 election? Olufale beat him hands down, but the power that made do put him there.
But now, u must play politics 100% b4 u get there.
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by duwdu: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

But i think if Buhari will be wise, he shouldnt contest, his name is already ruined. No need ruining it further and quitting at this time could put some respect on his name..However. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

"Buhari's name is already ruined?" Compared to which other names in the reigning politics of Nigeria?

All these kindergarten political analysts sef. grin

P34c3
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2017
duwdu:

"Buhari's name is already ruined?" Compared to which other names in the reigning politics of Nigeria?

All these kindergarten political analysts sef. grin

P34c3

One day your brain with sync with your sense, for now dine in your folly.
BTW, some of his genuine supporters are wailing, unlike you living under the roof of your parents unable to think straight.

PS: if you learn to keep quiet, people will think you're wise
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by duwdu: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

One day your brain with sync with your sense, for now dine in your folly.
BTW, some of his genuine supporters are wailing, unlike you living under the roof of your parents unable to think straight.

PS: if you learn to keep quiet, people will think you're wise

Responding with childish insults, for which your type is famed, will not do. Please, simply answer the question, "Buhari's name is already ruined? Compared to which other names in the reigning politics of Nigeria?"

P34c3
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
duwdu:

Responding with childish insults, for which your type is famed, will not do. Please, simply answer the question, "Buhari's name is already ruined? Compared to which other names in the reigning politics of Nigeria?"

P34c3

your inability to understand what i said is not my concern but yours, you should have asked not conclude and type rubbish. You started insults and now talking crap around childish insult. my comment wasnt targeted at you but yours was. Aint you the childish one here? grow some balls and face your challenges and frustrations, dont transfer it to me. I'm not responsible for your woes
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by dheilaw1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Not everyone you meet online is your mate. Have you no decency?
where is your decency you fool?
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
dheilaw1:
where is your decency you fool?

Hahaha! Youre far away from redemption... Youve got sores in your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murtala Sule Opens Up Over Destruction Of Election Materials / Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi / We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.