Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,306 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC (25267 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by PHILipu1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

I know wisdom is expensive.. I know you didnt think before typing and youre blinded with political bigotry.. Las las, you go dry alright.

Not everybody you meet is fighting you, sometimes its your demons you should face
Keep wailing till 2023.
Your PDP and Atiku OR ATIKUCHUKWU stand no chance at all.
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
PHILipu1:
Keep wailing till 2023.
Your PDP and Atiku OR ATIKUCHUKWU stand no chance at all.

Atiku, buhari and Gej are all bunch of looses and get this straight.. Me, you and everybody will keep wailing.. The economic recession and difficulties in Nigeria affects us all..

If u like get paid 30k by BMC to keep quiet and be suffering and smiling...

And dude, grow some balls, its noy everybody that attacks buhari that care abt atiku. There is even no difference between both men.. I didnt even attack Buhari but your screwed mindset already pointed you to that direction
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by dieBYfire: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Good to know that Yoruba is now an official language among Ibo. A form of we colonizing you people.

grin grin
Unfortunately I speak 6 Nigerian languages and 3 international languages grin
So who is the real colonial Master grin

If you have any of your big boobs Yoloba sister just pm me! Your family won't regret it. U especially grin
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin grin
Unfortunately I speak 6 Nigerian languages and 3 international languages grin
So who is the real colonial Master grin

If you have any of your big boobs Yoloba sister just pm me! Your family won't regret it. U especially grin
You are yet to be done with fvcking your grannies.
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by dieBYfire: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

You are yet to be done with fvcking your grannies.

I can manage that too as long as it's Yoloba ! So when am I expecting my goods grin

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by stieyven(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
DonVikings:
PDP won't win a single ward in the SW come 2019. grin

It is just a matter of time until FFK, the "truth speaking" IPOB Hero starts writing long epistles that would be offensive to pigs and idiots. cheesy
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by PHILipu1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Atiku, buhari and Gej are all bunch of looses and get this straight.. Me, you and everybody will keep wailing.. The economic recession and difficulties in Nigeria affects us all..

If u like get paid 30k by BMC to keep quiet and be suffering and smiling...

And dude, grow some balls, its noy everybody that attacks buhari that care abt atiku. There is even no difference between both men.. I didnt even attack Buhari but your screwed mindset already pointed you to that direction
And that is the more reason why we need Buhari at this moment because if not for Buhari,things could have been worse than this after your PDP raped this nation for good 16 years even when we had crude oil boom.
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Keballl: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
PHILipu1:

And that is the more reason why we need Buhari at this moment because if not for Buhari,things could have been worse than this after your PDP raped this nation for good 16 years even when we had crude oil boom.

Nothing can be worse than the fabulous failure of the APC. They are a disaster and they need to expunged.
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by PHILipu1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Keballl:

Nothing can be worse than the fabulous failure of the APC. They are a disaster and they need to expunged.
then what do we call PDP 16 years then when we had enough income from oil but nothing to show?

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Myde4naija(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
As it stand right now, no viable candidate that can tackle buhari as far as I'm concern.
ItachiUchiha:

Baba, forget it.. Nigeria is a useless place.. The defining factor is whoever wins the presidency.. If Atiku or PDP wins for instance, people without ideologies will start realigning-mass defections will follow. If Buhari or APC wins, more defections will follow. But i think if Buhari will be wise, he shouldnt contest, his name is already ruined. No need ruining it further and quitting at this time could put some respect on his name..However. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Myde4naija(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Keballl:

I'm sure you are pdp supporter.......

Where were you when money that is suppose to be use for development is being shared among pdp politicians?

Where were you when billions are being ditch out to various regional head like the obas.

Where were you when billions of dollars meant for light rail construction is diverted and what we have instead is 1954 locomotive railways.

Where were you when sure p is being mismanged

Where were you when we can generate more 4000megawatt for sixteen years rulership of your disastrous PDP.

Please keep kwayet

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by 7lives: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
PHILipu1:

then what do we call PDP 16 years then when we had enough income from oil but nothing to show?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin PDP years pass failure na, that one na locust and canker worm years, aka generational failure.
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by 7lives: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
saltoasis:
As long as ladoja and akala are in different parties, ladoja cannot win. Last election akala worked for APC by being fronted in the labour party to hold the votes of ogbomoso from going to ladoja. Some gullible people keep shouting that it was rigged I just laughed at their ignorance . Oyo state politics is all about strong cliques and alignment. With what I'm seeing now APC till 2023.The way we vote in Nigeria sucks, one can easily predict who will win.

Man way sabi, wa gba iyi.
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by onatisi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
seguno2:

I guess that we will continue to have these old rogues determine our fate as long as we, the affected youths, don’t get massively involved in politics with our own money, no matter how small our individual contribution.

the problem with nigerian youth shunning politics is that of funding and the system
the political system in nigeria is heavily reliant of money and people hardly pay attention to good people who have no cash
we should ask ourselves "why didnt people vote for gani fawehinmi when he contested despite the fact that they know he is intelligent and better than than rogues he was contesting against"?
they didnt vote for him ,voted for theives who gave them 500 naira plus rice . the same people later came back to complain that those they voted for werent performing
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

I can manage that too as long as it's Yoloba ! So when am I expecting my goods grin
Find your father's mother..fvck her very well.... Find your mother's mom...fire her including anal ..... Post the videos.... let's assess your abilities... cheesy
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by seguno2: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
onatisi:
the problem with nigerian youth shunning politics is that of funding and the system
the political system in nigeria is heavily reliant of money and people hardly pay attention to good people who have no cash
we should ask ourselves "why didnt people vote for gani fawehinmi when he contested despite the fact that they know he is intelligent and better than than rogues he was contesting against"?
they didnt vote for him ,voted for theives who gave them 500 naira plus rice . the same people later came back to complain that those they voted for werent performing

When Esau sold his birthright for a bowl of porridge, was that not his end?
Those who cannot fast (forgo immediate consumption) in order to donate money to political parties and politicians only have themselves to blame.

1 Like

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by dieBYfire: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Find your father's mother..fvck her very well.... Find your mother's mom...fire her including anal ..... Post the videos.... let's assess your abilities... cheesy
grin grin
Don't disappoint me o!
Am counting on you grin
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin grin
Don't disappoint me o!
Am counting on you grin
Goodday flatiron.... don't forget to post the videos.... counting on you..... smiley

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin grin
Don't disappoint me o!
Am counting on you grin
Cat got your mouth?
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by dieBYfire: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Goodday flatiron.... don't forget to post the videos.... counting on you..... smiley
l
shocked shocked
Make them 2 pls. Still waiting for the contacts ! Don't worry I will settle you well grin
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Keballl: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Myde4naija:
[s]I'm sure you are pdp supporter.......

Where were you when money that is suppose to be use for development is being shared among pdp politicians?

Where were you when billions are being ditch out to various regional head like the obas.

Where were you when billions of dollars meant for light rail construction is diverted and what we have instead is 1954 locomotive railways.

Where were you when sure p is being mismanged

Where were you when we can generate more 4000megawatt for sixteen years rulership of your disastrous PDP.

Please keep kwayet[/s]

Please stop being dumb and be truthful. This is the silly Amaechi exhibiting the same ignorance as you. Nonsense.

https://www.nairaland.com/2808224/amaechi-never-knew-railway-working

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:
l
shocked shocked
Make them 2 pls. Still waiting for the contacts ! Don't worry I will settle you well grin
Nah.... I will link you with knightblac just bring your grannies along
Don't send only posters like you did last time grin grin

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by dieBYfire: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Nah.... I will link you with knightblac just bring your grannies along
Don't send only posters like you did last time grin grin

grin
I don't mind if they have horrific tribal marks just make sure they bare the same surnames with you grin
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by praxisnetworks: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin
I don't mind if they have horrific tribal marks just make sure they bare the same surnames with you grin
Have the videos and post em when next you mention me .... Not ordinary posters this.... Be serious about your destiny wink cheesy

Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
PHILipu1:

That ideology is heavily flawed..
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Coolgent(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Chai PDP is in real shit!
Wailers how market
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by dieBYfire: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Have the videos and post em when next you mention me .... Not ordinary posters this.... Be serious about your destiny wink cheesy

Still waiting bro... Also tell them to wear GStrings to make it easier , I ain't got all day grin
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by dheilaw1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

Baba, forget it.. Nigeria is a useless place.. The defining factor is whoever wins the presidency.. If Atiku or PDP wins for instance, people without ideologies will start realigning-mass defections will follow. If Buhari or APC wins, more defections will follow. But i think if Buhari will be wise, he shouldnt contest, his name is already ruined. No need ruining it further and quitting at this time could put some respect on his name..However. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
na you ruin the name? common online wailer
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by godox2(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
SwacoBlackPope:
political prostitutes

But Atiku is a political VIRGIN abi na housewife?
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by MyCircle(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Expansion of the circle of looters Leaders.

Keep your circle close.
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by waveman2: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
They are only going to loss their political relevance cos if they akala or others think the political structure of apc in too will be handed to them they are on a long thing. I expect them to unite and get the VP slot from fayose.

MrPolitics:
Many of you commenting are not from oyo state.
The only person there with real political weight is Akala. And the base of his support is Ogbomosho

Ladoja is the most popular and most loved politician in Ibadan. He's also a great asset for PDP.

But Oyo people don't vote party. They vote candidates. If APC puts out someone unpopular they will lose.

But I know Ajimobi would never hand the ticket to any of these people. He's just going to use them. He'll pick someone he can have more control over
Re: Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC by Myde4naija(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
Keballl:

Please stop being dumb and be truthful. This is the silly Amaechi exhibiting the same ignorance as you. Nonsense.

https://www.nairaland.com/2808224/amaechi-never-knew-railway-working
I travel to the north with the useless railway, I tell you from Lagos to kano I spent 3days.......what's ur point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi / Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.