Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning (5841 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by dhamstar(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Michelle55:
huh?you driving me crazy bawo? please oh, I don't board keke napep to avoid the driver driving crazy.. or is there another definition for the word crazy that I ain't aware of? elaborate biko
stop pretending! say it to world that you love me.
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by dhamstar(m): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Go fvck yourself
come on bae, don't do this to me
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Michelle55: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
dhamstar:

stop pretending! say it to world that you love me.
please who unlock the gate for you?
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Martin0(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na wa oo lefulefu and mr kretive make una come here ooo,how una see diz issue nagrin

So pesin nor go fit go work again abi,na to come do jangolover for morning abigringrin
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa oo lefulefu and mr kretive make una come here ooo,how una see diz issue nagrin

So pesin nor go fit go work again abi,na to come do jangolover for morning abigringrin

sheybi come borri tell you yesterday say woman dey tear husband cloth say e no go go work unless he give sex, you think say na lie
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Martin0(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

sheybi come borri tell you yesterday say woman dey tear husband cloth say e no go go work unless he give sex, you think say na lie

Mehn na now I believe wetin dat pesin tell me oogringrin
These our ladies are becoming lionsgrin
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn na now I believe wetin dat pesin tell me oogringrin
These our ladies are becoming lionsgrin

You go fear fear
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by dhamstar(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Michelle55:
please who unlock the gate for you?
na your own dey hungry me. abeg make i enter your gate so that i can see how beautiful the garden is biko
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Martin0(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

You go fear fear
Mehn no be small fear fear they catch me so oo... If u see as I dey reason far now eh
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn no be small fear fear they catch me so oo...
If u see as I dey reason far now eh

I won't go all out. It's extreme at the moment, they just play conservative online. Sex is pivotal in the minds of many ladies, you have to the be in it, or get ready to be cheated upon. It's no longer biz as usual with the ladies
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

I won't go all out. It's extreme at the moment, they just play conservative online. Sex is pivotal in the minds of many ladies, you have to the be in it, or get ready to be cheated upon. It's no longer biz as usual with the ladies

Well they can choose to do whatever they wish,in my case if am married or into a relationship I don't think I will give my damm! Precious hour's just to satisfy a woman when am met to go to work..

Damm!!

See honestly speaking I value a cheating partner more than a lying partner..

I don't care if she's not sexually satisfied,but though I will alway's ve sex,and I don't hate it either,but for me it just a different way's of life..
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Martin0(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Zykod:

Based on this sex issue!
If she doesn't makeup a time table for me especially then she should cheat on me..
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Based on this sex issue!
If she doesn't makeup a time table for me especially then she should cheat on me..

Don't get scared, get a girl with a moderate libido and you'll be fine
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Well they can choose to do whatever they wish,in my case if am married or into a relationship I don't think I will give my damm! Precious hour's just to satisfy a woman when am met to go to work..

Damm!!

See honestly speaking I value a cheating partner more than a lying partner..

I don't care if she's not sexually satisfied,but though I will alway's ve sex,and I don't hate it either,but for me it just a different way's of life..

We both have similar orientation, jeez, are you my twin, the same expectations and values when it comes to this subject, which is more the reason you shouldn't go for a lady that has too many sexual experiments in her history
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by habsydiamond(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
CaptainStephen:
na suffer, just like those dudes carrying bags of rice at mile 12 market grin
lolzzzz...that one Na die oooo
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by vascey(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
E be like you be that commissioner for happiness wey we dey hear about.
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Martin0(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

We both have similar orientation, jeez, are you my twin, the same expectations and values when it comes to this subject, which is more the reason you shouldn't go for a lady that has too many sexual experiments in her history

Gbamgringrin

See I have seen things in life when it comes to women oo,though I ve been in a relationship just once...
And I know exactly what I want grin
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by QueenSekxy(f): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
DeadRat:
I Love. Sorry. Like Physics... Maths And I Have Never Had A Good Relationship and I Dont see It Happening... You Must Have Been The Queen Of Maths In Secondary school Then... Most Of My Beautiful Friends Hate Maths...

What Is It About Numbers That Is Exciting? Na Wa o
Lol..
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Gbamgringrin

See I have seen things in life when it comes to women oo,though I ve been in a relationship just once...
And I know exactly what I want grin

Just a down to earth lady that feels like a friend, confidant, sister is okay bro, other qualities are just mere facade. Woman na character, not container. We all should go for ladies we can tolerate most importantly to avert stories down the line
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Martin0(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Don't get scared, get a girl with a moderate libido and you'll be fine

Oh so u haven't heard?
Even when their lubido his as low as 1percent,immediately you start having sex with them it becomes so high that u will even be surprised
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Martin0(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Just a down to earth lady that feels like a friend, confidant, sister is okay bro, other qualities are just mere facade. Woman na character, not container. We all should go for ladies we can tolerate most importantly to avert stories down the line

Exactlygrin
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Exactlygrin

Those two ladies i gave your won't give you qualms atall, these are their qualities
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by GOFRONT(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tho sweet, i will never try early mornin Sex.. Again.
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Martin0(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Those two ladies i gave your won't give you qualms atall, these are their qualities

Zykod Zykodgringringrin
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Zykod Zykodgringringrin

That muslim chick, ehn, i can bet with 1M on her. She's my student so i've come to know her in my relations with her. Very nice lady, i keep weeping she's not Christian in to-to. Funny enough, she goes to church, not the die hard muslim
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Estherbelsblog: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Amarabae:
Sex in the morning is exciting because the whole nerves are relaxed after sleep.
But it may not be suitable for early morning work goers.
Sex at night can be tiring due to tiredness.
All the same, it depends on the both partner on when its convenient for them

Exactly
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Martin0(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

That muslim chick, ehn, i can bet with 1M on her. She's my student so i've come to know her in my relations with her. Very nice lady, i keep weeping she's not Christian in to-to. Funny enough, she goes to church, not the die hard muslim

Reallyshocked
Na wa oogringrin
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Estherbelsblog: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by dirtyarmpit: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:
ok,sex in the morning is nice but what happens when you have no one to sex with you undecided

come, I'm here
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

early morning sex is baecheesy...especially around 5-6 o'clock.if u no corporate na d babe go even force u turn over while she straddles ucheesy.girls dey like dat early mornin things ehncheesy.
Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:
ok,sex in the morning is nice but what happens when you have no one to sex with you undecided

Re: Why You Should Have Sex In The Morning by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Getting laid in the morning is very good and it's one of the best workouts
work out ke? cheesycheesy.....ogidi ogidicheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos / Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures / My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.