Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

18+ : How I F*+k My Brother Friend Hard Pat2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ : How I F*+k My Brother Friend Hard Pat2 (2489 Views)

Confession : How I F**k My Brother Wife In Our Parlor / Pay Me 100k Usd And I’d Allow You Fu*k My” — Another Us Based Video-vixen In Lag / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ : How I F*+k My Brother Friend Hard Pat2 by gistlove: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2017
I got out of the shower to find my brother’s girlfriend standing naked in front of me and we snatched the chance to have a quickie.
I am 22, my brother and his girlfriend are 17. Me and my brother are best friends as well and our parents and his girlfriend’s parents are close. This all makes the situation really awkward.
One night the three of us went to the cinema. When my brother went to get some popcorn she whispered that I was far better looking and sexier. She said she would cheat on him with me if she had the chance.
I was flattered and we had a kiss. Fortunately he didn’t catch us and we just carried on as normal. She was staying over at ours that night and we all had a fair bit to drink. I made sure things didn’t get out of hand, though, knowing my parents would kill me.
The next morning I was in the shower and I didn’t hear her come quietly into the bathroom and lock the door. I am not going to lie, I checked her out and she was absolutely stunning. We kissed and I couldn’t resist her. I took a condom

full story @ http://nairagist.com.ng
Re: 18+ : How I F*+k My Brother Friend Hard Pat2 by Afonjas: 5:51am On Dec 08, 2018
gistlove:

I got out of the shower to find my brother’s girlfriend standing naked in front of me and we snatched the chance to have a quickie.
I am 22, my brother and his girlfriend are 17. Me and my brother are best friends as well and our parents and his girlfriend’s parents are close. This all makes the situation really awkward.
One night the three of us went to the cinema. When my brother went to get some popcorn she whispered that I was far better looking and sexier. She said she would cheat on him with me if she had the chance.
I was flattered and we had a kiss. Fortunately he didn’t catch us and we just carried on as normal. She was staying over at ours that night and we all had a fair bit to drink. I made sure things didn’t get out of hand, though, knowing my parents would kill me.
The next morning I was in the shower and I didn’t hear her come quietly into the bathroom and lock the door. I am not going to lie, I checked her out and she was absolutely stunning. We kissed and I couldn’t resist her. I took a condom

full story @ http://nairagist.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sex With My Gateman Is The Best Have Ever Enjoyed / Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him / Red Pill And Your Emotions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.