Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Opinion:does Virginity Guarantee A Faithful Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion:does Virginity Guarantee A Faithful Marriage? (478 Views)

Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? / Does Virginity Really Matter? / I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:does Virginity Guarantee A Faithful Marriage? by ORAGBON(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jzhane 14/12/2017 Marriage 5 Comments

“Men will be men” is a commonly used phrase. If you ask a man about his ability to be faithful, he probably would say, “It depends on the woman.” But in all actuality, it doesn’t depend on solely the woman. It is all about choices said man and woman make. However, there are some people that believe that it takes a ‘certain kind of woman’ to make a man commit. The question is, is a virgin woman that kind of woman?

Melissa 28, from Harlem, believes that the love a husband has for his wife, if she is a virgin, is a bit more special, but doesn’t guarantee his faithfulness. “I wouldn’t say that being a virgin will guarantee faithfulness when you get married, but the value and the appreciation that he has for you is that much more. Some men like the thought of a woman being wholesome and untouched. But if they’re going to cheat, they’re going to do it regardless because it’s all based on choices.”

Dominique 24, from Mount Vernon, thinks that a virgin should be ‘it’ for a husband, among other things to complete the package of a wife. “I believe it should. I feel because you’re a fresh pair of sneakers, your husband would be even more committed to you and eager to teach you new things.”

Tyler 20, from Harlem, doesn’t think your sexual experience is the sole influence on the strength or depletion of a marriage. “There are several components that make a marriage thrive. Some people step out on their marriage because their spouse makes them feel not wanted or needed. The lack of communication or the sexual chemistry has faded. There are several scenarios that can play out, but I don’t think being a virgin will guarantee a faithful union. All those other things matter as well.”

Raven, 21, from the Bronx, thinks virginity can be an asset, but it doesn’t solidify a husband’s faithfulness. “I think being a virgin will help a marriage because men like to know that you weren’t out being loose, but instead being patient and waiting on them. It’s kind of selfish, but they like to know that not many men have had you.”

Ultimately, the only thing that guarantees a faithful marriage is the work that you put into it. Consistency, dedication and communication are all key components of a faithful marriage. No matter how intelligent, sexy, loving, or confident a woman is, if a man decides to cheat, it by no means is a reflection of the sexual experience alone.

Source:www.livelystones.com.ng
Re: Opinion:does Virginity Guarantee A Faithful Marriage? by Loyalblak007(f): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
No it doesn't lipsrsealed
Re: Opinion:does Virginity Guarantee A Faithful Marriage? by MatricNumber(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
No but it commands respect and dignity from the husband.
Re: Opinion:does Virginity Guarantee A Faithful Marriage? by MhizzAJ(f): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
I don't think so but it earns trust...Attitude and character is everything
Re: Opinion:does Virginity Guarantee A Faithful Marriage? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
what a question?

The two questions are not related at all

it is like asking if big breasts guarantees a loyal man or if big dick guarantees a faithful wife. grin

Keeping virginity is a moral issue that deals with the person keeping the virginity alone.
Re: Opinion:does Virginity Guarantee A Faithful Marriage? by ORAGBON(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
On point my friend
MatricNumber:
No but it commands respect and dignity from the husband.
Re: Opinion:does Virginity Guarantee A Faithful Marriage? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
ORAGBON:

Jzhane 14/12/2017 Marriage 5 Comments

“Men will be men” is a commonly used phrase. If you ask a man about his ability to be faithful, he probably would say, “It depends on the woman.” But in all actuality, it doesn’t depend on solely the woman. It is all about choices said man and woman make. However, there are some people that believe that it takes a ‘certain kind of woman’ to make a man commit. The question is, is a virgin woman that kind of woman?

Melissa 28, from Harlem, believes that the love a husband has for his wife, if she is a virgin, is a bit more special, but doesn’t guarantee his faithfulness. “I wouldn’t say that being a virgin will guarantee faithfulness when you get married, but the value and the appreciation that he has for you is that much more. Some men like the thought of a woman being wholesome and untouched. But if they’re going to cheat, they’re going to do it regardless because it’s all based on choices.”

Dominique 24, from Mount Vernon, thinks that a virgin should be ‘it’ for a husband, among other things to complete the package of a wife. “I believe it should. I feel because you’re a fresh pair of sneakers, your husband would be even more committed to you and eager to teach you new things.”

Tyler 20, from Harlem, doesn’t think your sexual experience is the sole influence on the strength or depletion of a marriage. “There are several components that make a marriage thrive. Some people step out on their marriage because their spouse makes them feel not wanted or needed. The lack of communication or the sexual chemistry has faded. There are several scenarios that can play out, but I don’t think being a virgin will guarantee a faithful union. All those other things matter as well.”

Raven, 21, from the Bronx, thinks virginity can be an asset, but it doesn’t solidify a husband’s faithfulness. “I think being a virgin will help a marriage because men like to know that you weren’t out being loose, but instead being patient and waiting on them. It’s kind of selfish, but they like to know that not many men have had you.”

Ultimately, the only thing that guarantees a faithful marriage is the work that you put into it. Consistency, dedication and communication are all key components of a faithful marriage. No matter how intelligent, sexy, loving, or confident a woman is, if a man decides to cheat, it by no means is a reflection of the sexual experience alone.

Source:www.livelystones.com.ng

What do you mean by a faithful marriage?

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Your Husband Hates About Church / To My Future Wife. / The 7 Fantastic Stages Of Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.