Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Am Tired Of Girls Slaying, But end up being Lousy In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Girls Slaying, But end up being Lousy In Bed (519 Views)

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / Why Are Slim And Sexy Girls Rude,lousy And Arrogant / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Girls Slaying, But end up being Lousy In Bed by emeckzy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Maybe all the flexing and slaying girls in their 20s do nowadays has tampered the parts of their bra!ns responsible for good sex, or maybe something in the food supply has dulled their sex organ nerves and made them boring in bed.

I don't know, but I'm sick and tired of going to bed with blasé babes. Hell, those barbie dolls that some guys does it with are probably better in bed than 99 per cent of what passes for women in their twenties today.

I'll bet women back in the sixties during the free love era did it better, and they didn't wander around bars high on shisha.

Maybe I'll buy one of those blow up dolls and quit squandering my top-notch, love making skills on women who think fvcking and svcking are too difficult a job.
This is not me typing.... More @ this link

(1) (Reply)

For The Married Only / My Guys / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.