Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (519 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by ezyk(m): 12:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: .. by SirMichael1: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2018
You have to paragraph it before I'd read it. It's clumsy
Re: .. by ezyk(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2018
SirMichael1:
You have to paragraph it before I'd read it. It's clumsy
Dnt kw how to arrange it. Hope u can manage it this way
Re: .. by SirMichael1: 12:17am On Jan 02, 2018
ezyk:

Dnt kw how to arrange it. Hope u can manage it this way

Okay cool. I'll get on with it.
Re: .. by SirMichael1: 12:29am On Jan 02, 2018
Your story doesn't add up.

1. Cross over service finishes after 12am into the new year.

2. Why keep a vow when you won't fulfil other obligations from that same authority? I.e, why deny yourself sex but drinks when he who said no sex after marriage is he who also- well, gave hint to no wine?

3. Why was she looking for her sister? When she didn't find her, couldn't she have left to her house? Was it so late she couldn't make it home?

Niggur, that bītçh might be a hoe. If only you paid her and felt the warmth between her thighs on your throbbing flesh, this thread would read "I finally had sex after long abstainers".

Don't feel guilty until you fully break the vow.
Re: .. by ezyk(m): 12:35am On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=SirMichael1 post=63810247]Your story doesn't add up.

1. Cross over service finishes after 12am into the new year.

2. Why keep a vow when you won't fulfil other obligations from that same authority? I.e, why deny yourself sex but drinks when he who said no sex after marriage is he who also- well, gave hint to no wine?

3. Why was she looking for her sister? When she didn't find her, couldn't she have left to her house? Was it so late she couldn't make it home?

Niggur, that bītçh might be a hoe. If only you paid her and felt the warmth between her thighs on your throbbing flesh, this thread would read "I finally had sex after long abstainers".

Don't feel guilty until you fully break the vow.
[/quote
1. It was morning service I was talking about.
2. I don't think I can do without wine especially this period when am bord
3. She coming from a far distance
Re: .. by Gofwane(m): 12:35am On Jan 02, 2018
But you no fvck her nah so why the uneasy feeling? You only tried your luck but didn't succeed.
I'm telling you, chances are that she wanted you two to fvck but didn't want to let you touch her easily so as not to be tagged "cheap"

Watch out, she will go to her favourite social media and make a post about one preekless jew guy that she slept at his place but he didn't do nothing!
Re: .. by ezyk(m): 12:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Gofwane:
But you no fvck her nah so why the uneasy feeling? You only tried your luck but didn't succeed.
I'm telling you, chances are that she wanted you two to fvck but didn't want to let you touch her easily so as not to be tagged "cheap"

Watch out, she will go to her favourite social media and make a post about one preekless jew guy that she slept at his place but he didn't do nothing!
Am feeling uneasy especially cos I tried to. I have resisted my girlfriend so many times and now am the one asking for sex from some one I don't even know. Is so annoying

(1) (Reply)

Birarre Women Now Use Their Period For Facial Treatment / Marriage Proposal Fail After 5yrs Of Dating At The #runlagosmarathon Video / If You Are Privileged, Which Bible Personality Will You Like To Spend Time With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.