Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. (5936 Views)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Deunic(m): 4:11am On Dec 15, 2017
I and my girlfriend have been dating for 3years now, i never like discussing her pass relationship life because every one of us has our own pass too, so i just focus on trying to build a loving and lasting relationship with her, we promise to be sincere to each other, she use to be the kind of girl that always called and tell me of her day activities in school, i really enjoy it as we always call and tell each other of our daily activities, after she graduate ( last year) she went to Lagos in searches for job, she got a kind of job whish i don't like ( the company is a kind of handling and booking expensive hotels for rich men) i told her to look for teaching job in some school, i contacted my friend in Lagos to help her look for school where she can teach, with the search my friend got one school for her, she went there and told me that the salary is 40k i told her to work since she is staying with her big brother she will not be feeding herself, she agreed but latter she said that she prefer the other job and i said ok ( i have tried my best) after she started working in the company things change , we do not call each other as we use to before, and she normally close from work at around 11p:m late night, this disturb me so much even when i call her she will not pick the call, then latter 30miunte or 1hour she will send tex that she was with a client, i beg her to stop the job since the job has no official prize ( salary) the job is pay as you work, so if you get a rich man that is willing to spend much, the more the man pays the company from there you have your own percentage, she came to visit me and spend 3days with me, i notice one number calling her all the time at night and each time the number called she will not pick it, so the next day the same number called again and i ask her who is that calling her she said is one of their colleague, i ask her to pick the call next time, so the call came again and she pick i notice she was not her self trying to cut the man shut, at the end the man said i love you and she didnt reply back, i pretend as if i didnt heir what the man said after like 1hour i ask her why she didnt reply the man that told her he love her? she said that she is not use in telling someone that, that the man has been disturbing her since and she has no time for the man ( but the way the man was talking to her shows that they have something together) after then she always switch off her phone, after she left things start getting worst, she is not calling me as before unless i call her, when i notice i decided not to call her for 3days and waooo she didnt call me too, when i call her to tell her she is changing she said that the work is stressful that she travel ( to sokoto/ to sukoto/ to warri/ to benin /to enugu / to up and down) that is the reason why she didnt have the time to call me, well i mind my business am doing good on my own, if i call her at night like 4>6 times and next the phone will be off, and may be she call back the next day morning and i was not around to pick her call, she will start sending me numbers of text messages like ( that i should forgive her/ that it pains her to know that am doubting her/ that God knows she is saying the truth/ and that she do not want to have problem with me, e.t.c )
i have never accuse her before, i only have feelings that things are not ok.

please am confuse, is she really seeing someone els or the job is affecting her?
and should i quite the relationship or continue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by jeffizy(m): 4:17am On Dec 15, 2017
My man, don't be confused. Your worst inner fears just came to reality.

One thing you can't take away from hospitality business is the ability to corrupt a mind that is not fully content.

My advice: Look unto the brighter side, you're not married to her yet. You have a chance to work on it or bail out.
The ball is firmly in your court.

***Say no to emotional torture.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Deunic(m): 4:21am On Dec 15, 2017
jeffizy:
My man, don't be confused. Your worst inner fears just came to reality.

One thing you can't take away from hospitality business is the ability to corrupt a mind that is not fully content.

My advice: Look unto the brighter side, you're not married to her yet. You have a chance to work on it or bail out.
The ball is firmly in your court.

***Say no to emotional torture.

but i love her and even introduce her to my parent and they love her too

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by jeffizy(m): 4:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Deunic:

but i love her and even introduce her to my parent and they love her too
Unfortunately, love can sometimes not be enough.
I really feel the trauma you are experiencing.

But in life, sometimes you have to wake up to the reality.
If she has a tangible reason for the distant behavior she suddenly exhibits now, fine.
But if she's got nothing tangible as excuse, have a heart to heart talk with her. If it doesn't work, I'm sorry, I don't know what else will.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by joshboo(m): 4:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Bro the signs are obvious, reduction in communication and all, u failing to tell yourself the truth cos of the love you have for her.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by jesusdiedLOL(m): 4:40am On Dec 15, 2017
One oldman is pouring expired akamu inside your girl.Realtalk

12 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Deunic(m): 4:48am On Dec 15, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by jesusdiedLOL(m): 4:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Deunic:
hmmmm
Cut your losses and walk.Life is too short to be a mumu

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Fxmanager(m): 4:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Deunic:
I and my girlfriend have been dating for 3years now, i never like discussing her pass relationship life because every one of us has our own pass too, so i just focus on trying to build a loving and lasting relationship with her, we promise to be sincere to each other, she use to be the kind of girl that always called and tell me of her day activities in school, i really enjoy it as we always call and tell each other of our daily activities, after she graduate ( last year) she went to Lagos in searches for job, she got a kind of job whish i don't like ( the company is a kind of handling and booking expensive hotels for rich men) i told her to look for teaching job in some school, i contacted my friend in Lagos to help her look for school where she can teach, with the search my friend got one school for her, she went there and told me that the salary is 40k i told her to work since she is staying with her big brother she will not be feeding herself, she agreed but latter she said that she prefer the other job and i said ok ( i have tried my best) after she started working in the company things change , we do not call each other as we use to before, and she normally close from work at around 11p:m late night, this disturb me so much even when i call her she will not pick the call, then latter 30miunte or 1hour she will send tex that she was with a client, i beg her to stop the job since the job has no official prize ( salary) the job is pay as you work, so if you get a rich man that is willing to spend much, the more the man pays the company from there you have your own percentage, she came to visit me and spend 3days with me, i notice one number calling her all the time at night and each time the number called she will not pick it, so the next day the same number called again and i ask her who is that calling her she said is one of their colleague, i ask her to pick the call next time, so the call came again and she pick i notice she was not her self trying to cut the man shut, at the end the man said i love you and she didnt reply back, i pretend as if i didnt heir what the man said after like 1hour i ask her why she didnt reply the man that told her he love her? she said that she is not use in telling someone that, that the man has been disturbing her since and she has no time for the man ( but the way the man was talking to her shows that they have something together) after then she always switch off her phone, after she left things start getting worst, she is not calling me as before unless i call her, when i notice i decided not to call her for 3days and waooo she didnt call me too, when i call her to tell her she is changing she said that the work is stressful that she travel ( to sokoto/ to sukoto/ to warri/ to benin /to enugu / to up and down) that is the reason why she didnt have the time to call me, well i mind my business am doing good on my own, if i call her at night like 4>6 times and next the phone will be off, and may be she call back the next day morning and i was not around to pick her call, she will start sending me numbers of text messages like ( that i should forgive her/ that it pains her to know that am doubting her/ that God knows she is saying the truth/ and that she do not want to have problem with me, e.t.c )
i have never accuse her before, i only have feelings that things are not ok.

please am confuse, is she really seeing someone els or the job is affecting her?
and should i quite the relationship or continue?
Be careful, you might be sitting on the bench in that club. I rather play division 20 and be the captain, wearing the captain band.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by babyhrt(m): 5:26am On Dec 15, 2017
She is seeing another man definitely....more than one if possible. Some of those rich men must have spoilt her with gifts so much that she cant handle her emotions anymore.
Some Ladies...... very unstable set of people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by AntiWailer: 5:27am On Dec 15, 2017
If I were you, I will concentrate on being a better person. Work on my self and get proper education so I can write better English.

That girl is gone. You might end up marrying an extremely used product if you force it.

Of course, she will come back because most of the guys running after her are just after her pants short time. After they get what they need to the fullest, they will run.

Count your loss and move on. Save yourself the calamity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by alfred007(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2017
I sell gun�.

my bad side
my good side

a woman is urs only when she's with you especially when she's just ur girlfriend!

worry urself not, take her as u see her and start caring less!

The power of every relationship is in the hand of whosoever cares less!

if she didn't recognize ur less care, brother forget her!

I can't suffer my heart with one gf abeg

11 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by iliyande(m): 5:41am On Dec 15, 2017
You are still relevant to her as husband to-be
but she want to experience life outside you first.
Even if you eventually get married, she may still visit those high paying clients outside there. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by TeamLeader(m): 5:41am On Dec 15, 2017
Bro you have to move on. That man is bleeping her. Thats why I don't do distance relationships. Let her be if she's yours she'll regain her senses and come back, regretting. But at the moment, don't kee yourself emotionally over one girl that doesn't care anymore. Women full roads.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Airforce1(m): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2017
The sad truth is that another man is fuccking your girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Olalan(m): 5:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Young man, though painful and hurting the reality is your girl has lost her love for you, brace yourself up and work on becoming a better person. It takes only a very disciplined and contented lady not to fall for rich men. Better for you as you aren't married yet before she showed her true nature.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by charleff512(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Trust Is Very Vital In Relationships Especially Long Distance Ones.If She Doesnt Respect You Enough As To Being Contented In Dreaming And Building A Future With You,bro Let Her Go.Dont Make That Mistake Of Marrying Her Because Your Love For Her Is Not The Same Again.
Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by lilien001(f): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2017
She might be facing a difficult time fighting off attention from wealthy chykers that she gets to meet via her job. Trust me, it's not an easy fight because no matter how loyal you are, money is very tempting. You know her well enough to know if she would be swayed over by the money

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Stegomiah: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2017
lilien001:
She might be facing a difficult time fighting off attention from wealthy chykers that she gets to meet via her job. Trust me, it's not an easy fight because no matter how loyal you are, money is very tempting. You know her well enough to know if she would be swayed over by the money

I can relate with your points
But as a lady, if a girl desires you, you will still be her priority
No one is too busy

@op,there is something called the sixth sense
It's called your intuition
The french call it de javu

Your sixth sense is pointing to all the facts, there is something up with her

It may be 3 years relationship, but if you don't wanna emotionally hurt further it's better you call it quit

Stop calling, try to be strong.... She will be the one crawling back to you

She disobeyed you on her choice of work..... And that line of work for a lady.... With the travels here and there isn't ideal for someone you plan on settling down with

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Nutase: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2017
You Don loose the election but you can be matured and borrow yourself sense like Jonathan and concede defeat because if you try to elongate your tenure like yahya jammeh and Mugabe the military might just force you out.
A word is enough for the wise.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2017
I think she is already far gone,she doesn't want to hurt your feelings by breaking up with you.you are just a back up plan for now in case the other guy doesn't work out.you have been demoted to being the side guy.my two cents is just for you to move on.i am telling you from experience

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by phintohlar(f): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
haaaa may God forgive you. You never can tell,she might be saying the truth
Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Learnstuffs: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Love gonna get you killed-Kendrick Lamar

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Broke ass

Liberate yourself with my signature
Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:01am On Dec 15, 2017
No body is too busy, we only have priorities. You are no longer her priority...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by kaycee125: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2017
When a female is not seated beside you, you can't call her your girlfriend. These hoes ain't loyal

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2017
When communication starts reducing, just forget the relationship, she has someone else, and don't trust ladies that work in a hotel.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2017
kaycee125:
When a female is not seated beside you, you can't call her your girlfriend. These hoes ain't loyal
Are you guys loyal? tit for tat.
Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by lovelylad: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2017
This is why I like Nairaland
When it comes to advise giving NL is the best.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by kaycee125: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2017
I can only speak for myself
Rolex67:
Are you guys loyal? tit for tat.
Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by jesusdiedLOL(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. by jesusdiedLOL(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2017
phintohlar:
haaaa may God forgive you. You never can tell,she might be saying the truth
You know the truth but girlcode or solidarity or whatever no go let you tell alk true.Yo Op, alhaji don swerve your girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy And Curvy Black Girls With Milk And Honey / She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before / What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.