Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend (41704 Views)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Mylife89(m): 4:52am On Dec 19, 2021
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.

296 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Bigredmachine: 4:54am On Dec 19, 2021
In Igbo la bi voice... She's not your girlfriend... It's just your turn...

grin grin

724 Likes 45 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Bigredmachine: 4:58am On Dec 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are mumu man

You used money that can buy a plot of land in Osun state to go and lodge a prostitute in hotel and be eating expensive food.

Place your hand on your forehead and pray for yourself.

Wetin na, is it your money... grin

165 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Hintona(f): 5:11am On Dec 19, 2021
Wahala for who dey relationship o

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by TicketGreen: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2021
You went on a two weeks vacation because of birthday and your girl is still hungry to collect something from another man while celebrating her birthday?

Op I don't think you went on any 2weeks vacation because of birthday please...

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by luwiizy(m): 5:36am On Dec 19, 2021
Bros bless Mee na with just 2 percent of all that spending in the Bahamas b!+ch

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by OloshoMan: 5:51am On Dec 19, 2021
LoL
This one never wake up.
The earlier you realize that they are all hypergamists the better for you. You should know that while she's with you, she's also looking out for the best bigger deal out there. You still want the girl for yourself only? LoL trust me she doesn't care how you feel.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Romanoff(f): 5:56am On Dec 19, 2021
There is nothing wrong with her taking gift from a guy if she's just friends with him. What is fishy is why she had to delete the messages and even lie.

273 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by James4358(m): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2021
The female gender is never satisfied... The fact that she deleted her chat history with the guy is a red flag already.
I just had to marry early & i've gotten myself out of this girlfrnds mess. There r hardly loyal.

188 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Tokskob2008: 6:35am On Dec 19, 2021
This is the problem with you guys, always trying to over please a lady. Imagine you spending a lot on a vacation just because of her birthday while there's a guy out there who didn't even do anything except buying her just a gift (which might even not be true or might be their coded word for sex) and she still chose to leave you and run back to his place.

You know what? At times these guys talking about redpills are right, most ladies are just not worth the stress guys go through with them. Best is you chop your own clean mouth and move on.

422 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Savedday: 6:40am On Dec 19, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Nonexisting: 6:44am On Dec 19, 2021
You took a hoe to hotel for 2 weeks and you are complaining that she may be cheating on you. Which girl if not an olosho will allow you waste that kind of money on frivolities in this hard time? How many times have you taken your sisters and mother on a good time date or will you die if you it? God punish you idiot. You will have more premium tears.

334 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by AutoChick4U(f): 6:50am On Dec 19, 2021
How about u pretend not to have money during d birthday and see if she will understand and stick by you.

241 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Ofadaman(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Lol she will go there and fvk the guy.
There's nothing you can do to stop that, woman open eyes too much, lol, you think a woman will forget gifts, lol even if it's in the bellie of a whale she'd go there, submit her pvssy for deep plunging and take her gift. And you'd never know, the best you can do now if fvk her while you are with her, and throw her out once you're done

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2021
There are things you need to find out before you jump to conclusions.

There are ladies that don't keep female friends, their friends are males and they don't fvck them. They know where to draw the line. Contrary to what romance section will make you believe, some women are faithful to the core.

If she's the type that has more male friends than female, are you then saying that she will not accept birthday gifts from friends because she's dating you?

She has a life before meeting you dude, key in or leave. Don't take it from her.

What else did you see in their conversations?
Give us something to think about and then advise.

Deleting the messages is a red flag but what if you're a sensitive, jealous and insecure boyfriend?

Find out bro. Don't ask for a woman's trust in a relationship that is new. She's dating you means you came first in her list of many admirers. She will have to be very sure of you before she deletes others. She's a woman so that is what it is.

As per two weeks vacation because it was her birthday, please where are you taking Jesus t?o

133 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Authoreety: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2021
Girls are gift addicted... Make you no too blame her

8 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by VenusGod: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2021
You are so foooolish! Metchewww

9 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by slimjohn2k5: 7:02am On Dec 19, 2021
It's her birthday and anyone can give her gift.

She is Ur girlfriend n not Ur wife

When u marry her, then u can tell her not to collect another man's gift.

I remembered when my babe was sick, the guy that eventually took over from me was just a friend. He bought her more things than myself. Me not get much then na.
You claim 2weeks holiday, do u know if the guy have done one month holiday.

Guy relax, if uncomfortable with the relationship, bounce

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by fati2001(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2021
SO WHY ARE YOU INFORMING US?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by DropsMic(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:
I and my gf started a new relationship and it's been going well, two weeks ago which was her birthday, we both came to lagos to spend quality time and have fun for two weeks.

while on the vacation, I checked her phone and noticed there was a guy who wished her happy birthday and told her he had a gift for her, she responded and deleted the message

The next day I checked her phone, I didn't see the chat with the guy and I was sure my eyes saw an unread message the previous day.

Four days ago she told me she wants to go she a female.friend, when I confronted her she then mentioned that she wants to go pick up the gift from her male friend, the same guy that she earlier told me about that he is just a friend.

I'm sad cos with all the love I'm beginning to show towards her she isn't satisfied but thinking about another guys gift and attention.

We both quarreled over the issue and I made it clear that if she ever goes to see the guy and I find out it will be the end of our relationship.

Women are truly strange.

Just continue enjoying her until you get tired.. Then leave

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by DropsMic(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Tallesty1:
[font=georgia]

There are ladies that don't keep female friends, their friends are males and they don't fvck them. They know where to draw the line. Contrary to what romance section will make you believe, some women are faithful to the core.

You are so naive... Nigerian girls will chew you up and spit you out.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2021
DropsMic:

You are so naive
Do you have a close female friend?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by phenzy(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2021
2 weeks vacation cos of her birthday? E be like say that one na Jesus birthday

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by money121(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Ok
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by money121(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.
Olorun Awa pelu ooo
She's not your GF

Av you listening to portable Song that said Eyi O..B.. O adugbo wa grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by BlaqJosh: 8:04am On Dec 19, 2021
The guy just want to give her birthday d*ck dats all,

why you con dey para

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Moeman: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2021
swallow red pill and know peace

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2021
No advice will be given today. undecided
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by Godada(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2021

Speaking about red flags, a lady agreeing to a 2 week vacation doesn't want your progress.

Texting with a guy while with you is another red flag.

You shouldn't spend that much with a lady, you ain't sure of her loyalty.

Well, if you can see the writings on the wall, you gat a greedy hoe and a liar as well. Your birthday vacation wasn't enough.

Nothing, you gonna give her will be a enough.

Good luck.

You gonna be needing lots of it...

It will end up in premium tears.

Las Las you go chop breakfast.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by OSDD(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2021
SIMPtoms of a SIMPle man

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend by BigYash: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2021
Mylife89:

Women are truly strange.
Carry gf go vacation on her birthday.Mr loverboy!
You forget that these hookup girls these days,na highest bidder?
Wise up man. She is not your girl friend alone... Remove the (y) in your and it becomes (y)our
Your mind be tell you say na only you? grin No go dey deceive your self Mr vacation

76 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.