Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (53284 Views)

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by goldedprince: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
erico2k2:

I have met laods of people who talk like this,let me tell you, My 14 year old would get into your PC b4 you say jack, all these lil boys on the street of London @ year 11 will hack U in 10 mins.But I will leave it at that, I was just pointing out the Rape bit you was promoting, take care!
Dude no one can hack me, go find our what a white hat hacker is , that way you will have a glimpse of me. If it was that easy to hack people, Interpol cyber department won't spare most yahoo boys
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by manex5000: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
i thank God for games,films,data and nairaland in my life

thats all i can say!!!!!!!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
She didn't place AK47 on your forehead did She?

Cry baby!

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by newslifeop: 12:22am On Dec 16, 2017
I get the phuusssy for free....dont waste a dime on a hoeeeee...be smart....too many of them out there...I eat phusssssy dream of phusssy breathe phussy everyday for free
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by 9isguy(m): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2017
I thank God for the unilorin pc tablet am using to type

That's all I can say
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 12:49am On Dec 16, 2017
goldedprince:

Dude no one can hack me, go find our what a white hat hacker is , that way you will have a glimpse of me. If it was that easy to hack people, Interpol cyber department won't spare most yahoo boys
DO you actually know what a white Hacker is?You cant be a white hacker in 9ja for starters!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by AiiVee(m): 1:08am On Dec 16, 2017
na leg over
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by geeboy: 1:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by JhyMedex: 1:58am On Dec 16, 2017
donsimo:

No p, read ubunja topic, you go feel the guy.
Sure tin.. epp me share d link abeg...
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by goldedprince: 2:29am On Dec 16, 2017
erico2k2:

DO you actually know what a white Hacker is?You cant be a white hacker in 9ja for starters!
What makes u think I am in naija? Did you really say you can't be a white hacker in naija Naija don suffer
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by albacete(m): 4:16am On Dec 16, 2017
Sagay212:
Go and use your 66k to phuck olosho. She is not putting a gun to your head to buy her the phone. The fact that you buy someone a phone doesn't mean she will give you pussy. Which kind rubbish be this.

The fact that someone gives you pussy doesn't mean you should give her 66k to buy phone. Which kind rubbish be this?

Giving someone you call your girlfriend money before having sex or agreeing to pay her some money after sex is the same as visiting a brothel and negotiating with whores.

It's better for them to define their relationship; I can't be giving you money for sex and be expected to take the relationship further than sex. You can't even use the words "you dumped me" or "after all I did for you " after I decide to end the contract, which I sure will. Why? It's because I fully paid for the services even though we both enjoyed it while it lasted.

A lot of oloshos have left the red light district, they are now found in guys houses disguised as girlfriends.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by kokomilala(m): 5:31am On Dec 16, 2017
@another 1,you need to act out your username,Another 1.Stop playing the fool. She's riding rough shod on your kindness and you need to draw a line.In short, create a boundary outside of her.Dump her like a worn out coat.Get Another 1.
This generation of Nigerian girls is so skewed! Their lust for material possession is already legendary.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Sagay212: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2017
albacete:

The fact that someone gives you pussy doesn't mean you should give her 66k to buy phone. Which kind rubbish be this?

Giving someone you call your girlfriend money before having sex or agreeing to pay her some money after sex is the same as visiting a brothel and negotiating with whores.

It's better for them to define their relationship; I can't be giving you money for sex and be expected to take the relationship further than sex. You can't even use the words "you dumped me" or "after all I did for you " after I decide to end the contract, which I sure will. Why? It's because I fully paid for the services even though we both enjoyed it while it lasted.

A lot of oloshos have left the red light district, they are now found in guys houses disguised as girlfriends.

Don't twist my point. It is simple and straight forward to understand. No girl is going to force you to give her 66k in cash or phone for sex. You only give it because you are desperate for it. Even olosho no go use force collect money for ur hand. If her price is too high, you look elsewhere. If you tryna toast a girl and she asking for money and won't give you sex which you want, find another girl. This is the kind of stupid mentality that makes some daft guys go about raping ladies or begging for sex like fools. Buying a girl expensive things doesn't mean she'll give you sex. That's why you should not go about spending money anyhow to impress a girl to like you..
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2017
goldedprince:

What makes u think I am in naija? Did you really say you can't be a white hacker in naija Naija don suffer
cos I have read all of your post . 9ja internet connectivity is weak
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by goldedprince: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2017
erico2k2:

cos I have read all of your post . 9ja internet connectivity is weak
Most of my enquires u saw are been made on behalf of people. As regards internet, if you got friends in Singapore, Malaysia, Russia and other Asian countries where most of these hackers attack from, you can ask them about their internet speed and you will see that naija is not far behind. one of the best I have experienced in naija is spectranet. I have used internet from various countries and can tell you that Spectranet is OK to be used for anything. The only problem presently is power.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2017
JhyMedex:

Sure tin.. epp me share d link abeg...

https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

Just pick any of the topics to start.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Nope angry grin

You've been missing out from the REAL deal wink
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2017
I thank God for the Buhari in Nigeria. That's all I can say.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2017
goldedprince:

Most of my enquires u saw are been made on behalf of people. As regards internet, if you got friends in Singapore, Malaysia, Russia and other Asian countries where most of these hackers attack from, you can ask them about their internet speed and you will see that naija is not far behind. one of the best I have experienced in naija is spectranet. I have used internet from various countries and can tell you that Spectranet is OK to be used for anything. The only problem presently is power.
You want to compare that with virgin media fiber optic broadband ? Which stream 4?k ? ?broadband used by NA SA?
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by albacete(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2017
Sagay212:

Don't twist my point. It is simple and straight forward to understand. No girl is going to force you to give her 66k in cash or phone for sex. You only give it because you are desperate for it. Even olosho no go use force collect money for ur hand. If her price is too high, you look elsewhere. If you tryna toast a girl and she asking for money and won't give you sex which you want, find another girl. This is the kind of stupid mentality that makes some daft guys go about raping ladies or begging for sex like fools. Buying a girl expensive things doesn't mean she'll give you sex. That's why you should not go about spending money anyhow to impress a girl to like you..
I ain't twisting your point bro. Someone can even give her more than that, and the complainant can even get free sex elsewhere.
May i not be foolish to the point where I have to buy a random girl presents without getting anything in return. If she's not giving me sex or teaching me some language or piano lessons, I will visit the motherless babies homes and do the needful.

Your points are valid. He should dump her sorry ass ASAP.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by FA13(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2017
Durhleepee:
I thank God for my Data and charger

That's all I can say

You too. Continue!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by ruggedsoul(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
another1:
. I like ur advice. I have made up of mind never to call her for now and never allow her to visit me again. but I can only pick her call. she will come eat and I still give her transport. Note, I only invited her once but about 6-7 times she has visited, she is d one informing me that she will be coming .

c urself she don throw herself on u severally n u didnt man up
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Men I have just been laughing the first page though lols
Too much juice those posters are cray cray sha
Lefulefu come and see something o ......

Don’t know why the matter hurts ... I see pain everywhere grin
cheesy most times some guys just can't take the hint.when a babe starts demanding an outrageous sum or a very expensive gadget she knows u can't afford then in otherwords that means she's telling u codedly she's not interested in you or not feeling you.so does dat mean if she's a virgin op for really go use 66k buy a random babe an phone he's trying to chyke? cheesy.just hope he no use the school fees wey dem give am take fund the babe shacheesy.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Lalas247(f): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy most times some guys just can't take the hint.when a babe starts demanding an outrageous sum or a very expensive gadget she knows u can't afford then in otherwords that means she's telling u codedly she's not interested in you or not feeling you.so does dat mean if she's a virgin op for really go use 66k buy a random babe an phone he's trying to chyke? cheesy.just hope he no use the school fees wey dem give am take fund the babe shacheesy.

Lol haha @ school fees .... savages you are grin
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by ben19987: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
That is what i call a wife material
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
pedrilo:
there is a foolish babe like dat i started chatting with, she works in a multinational firm, i also have a good job as well. bn two months now though we've never met physically, every time na so so im broke, and dis is d same lady dat told me she has over 1.5m in her account wit two landed properties in two nigerian cities oh. she's always demandin, there was a time she asked for money to sub, sayin she was broke, i told her to stop sayin dat, cos i dnt like unnecessary mind games cos i knw she's not, then she opened up to me that she cannot use the money in her account to sub for data or make her hair, dat im suppose to do all dat.
i kept ignoring and evadin her until last week wen she stopped replyin my chats, i asked her why she kept readin and not replyin, she told me dat is how she behaves wen she is broke, that brokenness makes her unhappy and unwilling to chat, i told her to contact me weneva she is in a good mood to chat. arrant nonsense!

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol haha @ school fees .... savages you are grin
for real cheesy..there have been cases of some guys in school using the school fees their parents gave to them to buy expensive gadgets for babescheesy.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by another1: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Those of castigating me, note the following:
1. she has call me up to 20 times two days ago, I refused to pick or call her call as some advised me here.
2. she has visited me up to 5 times, I only invited once, remaining 4 times she is the one that call that she will be coming, and it was only d last visit I tried touching her.
3. I discussed marriage issue with her, but she her dad may not allow her marry from my tribe and she still have up to 3 years to think of marriage.
4. what does she want from me again?
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by albacete(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
another1:
Those of castigating me, note the following:
1. she has call me up to 20 times two days ago, I refused to pick or call her call as some advised me here.
2. she has visited me up to 5 times, I only invited once, remaining 4 times she is the one that call that she will be coming, and it was only d last visit I tried touching her.
3. I discussed marriage issue with her, but she her dad may not allow her marry from my tribe and she still have up to 3 years to think of marriage.
4. what does she want from me again?
So you want to pay 66k for sex?
Ngwanu go ahead.

I remember when girls used to freak me out. Not anymore. There was a time I was asking a girl to visit me but she kept telling me stories. I read through the lines and locked up. Only for her to call me 2 months later saying that she wants to visit me. Believe it or not, I told her I'm no longer interested.
Someone else can give you for a lesser amount what she's demanding 66k for. It's better to use that money and play bet9ja and lose than give it to such a girl.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by goldedprince: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
erico2k2:

You want to compare that with virgin media fiber optic broadband ? Which stream 4?k ? ?broadband used by NA SA?
We are talking of average internet users
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nwaoma198(f): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedokay
pp802:

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nwaoma198(f): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Okay
pp802:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.