Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (53151 Views)

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Only 66k ...
So what’s the issue ?

Yaba-Left V.I.P
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:

It’s true sha ... me have to tell a man to strip let me see the goods before he even gets gennuie hi grin
Maybe the lady has been burnt sad u guys like to eat cake , plus I dream ... come chop sugar for night undecided GREEDY MUCH

ABEG FREE THE GIRL JARE ..... na hustle .. yahoo yahoo boys wey don scepam how many females home and away cheesy
Ahaha Nah now U come . Since. Nah biz the man nor gbadun her mkt so E wan test am since guarantee nor dey
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by uscofield: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Durhleepee:

Sure, it's a free world *In Emmanuela's Voice*

I sent you a mail, ......@gmail.com
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
You can imagine my 9ja pple mentality. Everybody dey thank God for all the material things they own. Nobody thanked God for the air they breathe, water they drink, food they eat, good health etc... Hmmm... We as a people; May God help us. Amen!

I hereby thank God for the invaluable things he's done in my life! May God bless the orphans, widows, widowers, helpless, hopeless, sick, poor etc.. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by macanu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
I thank God for the 4 finger green in my life
I can sleep well smiley
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by sammugbes(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jibril659:
grin
i thank God for the laughter I have

that's all I can say

Hahahahahahaha
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Dcholeric: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Reeberry:
Because your post confused me. Just dey wonder oo.
lol
read this first sentence ...it refers to the post I quoted.

the rest is my own opinion on the issue
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by chineeseprince(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
donsimo:

Read ubunja topic and you go see organised tutorials to chop and clean mouth. No money spent.
shed more light my brother
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
chineeseprince:
shed more light my brother

Bro take the time to read all his topics, your eye go clear.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Obiwiz(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
djpriopry:
Oga carry that 66k and give it to a beggar because it is better than buying phone for a thief
Make God bless you plenty this Christmas, bro
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by goldedprince: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:

Really?

Would you wish that for your sisters too?
If my sisters, aunties and any living this that got pusssy behaves in a very stupid way like this, I would wish same to happen to
the female or sister or living this with pussy.
Mr or Mrs, have I answered your question
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
goldedprince:

If my sisters, aunties and any living this that got pusssy behaves in a very stupid way like this, I would wish same to happen to
the female or sister or living this with pussy.
Mr or Mrs, have I answered your question

Your daughter too?
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Loonyy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
I Sha Thank GOD for the sense in my Brain

that's all I can say
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by goldedprince: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:

Your daughter too?
If my daughter is as stupid as this girl to ask a hard working guy to buy her a phone of 66k with out thinking if how to pay back then she deserves rape by Fulani herds men. But the truth is, I pay every female in my family a very reasonable amount monthly. Both the ones working., married and idle. I don't expect any of them to be this stupid, if any of them decides to go ask a useless peasant for a mere 66k phone when I can give her a phone 5times that amount If fone na her problem, then she really deserves to be raped by Fulani herds men or even baboons. I am a human ATM to all girls in my family, I like how they drain me. wink tongue grin
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
goldedprince:

If my daughter is as stupid as this girl to ask a hard working guy to buy her a phone of 66k with out thinking if how to pay back then she deserves rape by Fulani herds men. But the truth is, I pay every female in my family a very reasonable amount monthly. Both the ones working., married and idle. I don't expect any of them to be this stupid, if any of them decides to go ask a useless peasant for a mere 66k phone when I can give her a phone 5times that amount If fone na her problem, then she really deserves to be raped by Fulani herds men or even baboons. I am a human ATM to all girls in my family, I like how they drain me. wink tongue grin

Rape is a sensitive issue, nobody deserves to be raped

Didn't ask you about your family history though, Mr human ATM

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by kreezy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bros shey make I advice u. Find ur square root those type of girls will use u 2 eat chin chin.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by goldedprince: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:

Rape is a sensitive issue, nobody deserves to be raped

Didn't ask you about your family history though, Mr human ATM
That's a jealous bitch there, you asked me a very stupid question and I gave you the answer you deserve. Ask me about my mom next time. You gold digging annoying scum. Poverty will always fall on all you gold diggers. Talking about family history like you call it, I will be buying every female in my family a Toyota solara or Camry as a new year gift. If you like hug transformer, e no concern me.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
goldedprince:

That's a jealous bitch there, you asked me a very stupid question and I gave you the answer you deserve. Ask me about my mom next time. You gold digging annoying scum. Poverty will always fall on all you gold diggers

Never asked you about your family history. I asked a simple question. Would you say it that if it were your sisters or daughters. You went on to tell me about your family history.

You've met me before to know that I'm a gold digger
Keep spending your money on gold diggers, Mr Human ATM

Bye!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Sagay212: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Go and use your 66k to phuck olosho. She is not putting a gun to your head to buy her the phone. The fact that you buy someone a phone doesn't mean she will give you pussy. Which kind rubbish be this.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Obiwiz:
Make God bless you plenty this Christmas, bro
Amen oh bro and bless you too
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by goldedprince: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:

Never asked you about your family history. I asked a simple question. Would you say it that if it were your sisters or daughters. You went on to tell me about your family history.

You've met me before to know that I'm a gold digger
Keep spending your money on gold diggers, Mr Human ATM

Bye!
See if you quote me again I go abuse u for 1 whole month non stop.
You quoted me to ask me a useless question and I gave you the type of ANSWR I feel an idiot like you should get and you dey vex. Yes let my mom, aunties, sisters, female cousins and all female relatives gold dig me, I have enough gold for them to dig and mine. How e take concern u .
I work for fucking hard to make sure no girl related to me bleeps around for cash and you come here asking me shit questions.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nwaoma198(f): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nope angry grin
pp802:

The real d1ck wink
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Dafreeguy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
another1:
. I like ur advice. I have made up of mind never to call her for now and never allow her to visit me again. but I can only pick her call. she will come eat and I still give her transport. Note, I only invited her once but about 6-7 times she has visited, she is d one informing me that she will be coming .
probably to come and chop u bro..my guy don't put this gal in mind..her aim is to turn u to her mugu..chill bro! women plenty outside, evict that thief of a girl ASAP...If a woman can't offer a pus*y what else can she offer?

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Dafreeguy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Khonifer:

Pussy is not free brother cheesy

I repeat. If you cannot afford her, move on.

pussee wey some gees dey nack free of charge.. highest just give d babe tfare..after all,una enjoy am together
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
goldedprince:

You must be young,these kind of words always find ways of coming back to bite yah.When you become a person in society you will be shocked how people root things like this out and you will regret it.I have a good example of this, there is this rapper in London called Stumzy, you might have heard of him 4 MOBO awards, during his boyish days he posted something homphobic on social media, now he is a force to recon with he had to come out in the Open to appologise.So My friend,RAPE is such a sensitive Issue you do not Joke with it.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by goldedprince: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
erico2k2:

You must be young,these kind of words always find ways of coming back to bite yah.When you become a person in society you will be shocked how people root things like this out and you will regret it.I have a good example of this, there is this rapper in London called Stumzy, you might have heard of him 4 MOBO awards, during his boyish days he posted something homphobic on social media, now he is a force to recon with he had to come out in the Open to appologise.So My friend,RAPE is such a sensitive Issue you do not Joke with it.
Thanks for the advice. Well I know all this and I know how the society digs into people's past to mess them up at the right time. But I can say any shit here and it will never be linked to me. Nothing about this profile is linked to the real me. Not even the IP address.
So for now, I will keep saying it like it is. A girl that thinks she can just reap where she did not sow deserves every bad thing life has to offer. Girls regard sex as if it's some special kind of food with healthy vitamins and minerals when it's actually the guys that loose energy and all the vitamins and minerals. I still stand on my grounds that she deserves to be raped by Fulani herds men

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
goldedprince:

Thanks for the advice. Well I know all this and I know how the society digs into people's past to mess them up at the right time. But I can say any shit here and it will never be linked to me. Nothing about this profile is linked to the real me. Not even the IP address.
So for now, I will keep saying it like it is. A girl that thinks she can just reap where she did not sow deserves every bad thing life has to offer. Girls regard sex as if it's some special kind of food with healthy vitamins and minerals when it's actually the guys that loose energy and all the vitamins and minerals. I still stand on my grounds that she deserves to be raped by Fulani herds men
WHo told you this post is not linked to you? it will cost just less than N500 to have your phone or laptop snap a pic of you right now, It was done on the property section,A guy was busy insulting people and someone hacked the PC he was in a Internet Cafe in Senegal, his foto was posted o n line,That was the end of his monikerthis was this year on teh property section.On the Internet if someone makes it their Biz to look for the real you,it will take less than 1 hour.as proven on the property section.Social Engineering is a strong technology!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by goldedprince: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
erico2k2:

WHo told you this post is not linked to you? it will cost just less than N500 to have your phone or laptop snap a pic of you right now, It was done on the property section,A guy was busy insulting people and someone hacked the PC he was in a Internet Cafe in Senegal, his foto was posted o n line,That was the end of his monikerthis was this year on teh property section.On the Internet if someone makes it their Biz to look for the real you,it will take less than 1 hour.as proven on the property section.Social Engineering is a strong technology!
Dude u talking to a white hat hacker. Hacking ain't as easy and cheap as u think. Even phishing tools ain't cheap. Well I don't wanna go deep. Anyone that Can do to me what you described above gets 300k now and will get an instant job that pay him nothing less than 600k monthly through me . So please if you know any one, tell the person to do what you described above within 24 hours.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
goldedprince:

Dude u talking to a white hat hacker. Hacking ain't as easy and cheap as u think. Even phishing tools ain't cheap. Well I don't wanna go deep. Anyone that Can do to me what you described above gets 300k now and will get an instant job that pay him nothing less than 600k monthly through me . So please if you know any one, tell the person to do what you described above within 24 hours.
I have met laods of people who talk like this,let me tell you, My 14 year old would get into your PC b4 you say jack, all these lil boys on the street of London @ year 11 will hack U in 10 mins.But I will leave it at that, I was just pointing out the Rape bit you was promoting, take care!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Coolgent(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
another1:
She want me to buy her 66,000 naira phone but she doesn't want me to even sit close or touch her and she is not a virgin.
Though am against sex before marriage but this one na exception!
Tell her point blank if she really need 66k phone u must DRILL her for good one week!
If she no gree dump the bitch!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Coolgent(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
another1:
She want me to buy her 66,000 naira phone but she doesn't want me to even sit close or touch her and she is not a virgin.
Though am against sex before marriage but this one na exception!
Tell her point blank if she really need 66k phone u must DRILL her for good one week!
If she no gree dump the bitch/Gold digger!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by godofuck231: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
another1:

Mumu alert, meet your mother to shapen ur head with some technical slaps

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.