Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (53166 Views)

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
cruchenutii:

I am equally remembering that for my Ex right now Bro !

Same here, I won't spend again till i marry, I realized it after sitting down and thinking about it all
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Crossbow(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
I thank God for the Chicken I will kill this Christmas cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by MelaninGirlie(f): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
pcguru1:

Same here, I won't spend again till i marry, I realized it after sitting down and thinking about it all

if i invested that money in ordinary Bitcoin, I should have made about $5,000 by now cry
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
cruchenutii:

if i invested that money in ordinary Bitcoin, I should have made about $5,000 by now cry

cry why you dey remind me of my regret, I should have mehn still monitoring it and others
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Reeberry: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dcholeric:

everyone please read this .
the ones commenting to favor the girl are only trying to keep stupid men yet stupid .....
so they can continue selling their pussy.
Are you against the person you quoted?
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nwaoma198:
What?

The real d1ck wink
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Stupid op. You don't know how to use the walk away button? Idiot. Everything na topic for Nl. Very soon another person will come and tell us that his gf doesn't like doggy so what should he do. Mofo!!!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by daddyzgal(f): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=63309599][/quote]

You're a fool

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Kingsunnyaleke: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thank God for naira land without him u should it have post it
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by esthy86(f): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
u must nt bring up some of ur personal life up here,some of it has to be kept private,haba

anyway,its ur choice to do so,if de relationship is still new,i will say dnt buy it,buh if it has been fr yrs u can ,it all depends on u,trust me ,she must be a gud girl with outstanding character b4 u do so

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Wisedove(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
armylord:
so u just dey lash Ur dog,
se na that kind package I dey talk ni? In fact which one be your own Mr Amebo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by albacete(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
daddyzgal:
Ordinary 66k??....you can even buy it for her without bringing sex to the table....its not even an issue
Ordinary sex?.... She can even give him sex without bringing 66k to the table...... It's not even an issue.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by realmanarken(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Buy Her The Phone When She Doesnt Agree For The Main Thing Bleep The Hell Out Her Its Legal Afterall You Wont Spend Half That Amount On A Hot Slut.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
daddyzgal:

You're a fool
overgrown mofo!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Lalas247(f): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

una dey crase, Olohun!

me pay 4 wetin I neva touch or press like agege bureadi? angry
Anofia grin na u dey crase .. why must u touch grin agege bread don finish for ur area abi

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by engrFsumtin(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
donsimo:

grin grin, she is pointing a gun, and y should he pay 66 k for tokunbo pussycat. Are u sure u r not fighting for the increase in price of ur own pusxsy

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Anofia grin na u dey crase .. why must u touch grin agege bread don finish for ur area abi
aha puya like dat Nne!

we pless it 1st then ask 4 d peelice. if it isuu wort it, we go ahead & peeless it vely well & then pay 4 ituu, iwota? cool
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Lalas247(f): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dcholeric:

grin grin
nice one...
the girl and also girls like her type should simply say say you're not my type .
I am a prostitute (i collect cash for sex).
but no they won't... you know why?
because they are scammers (yahoo yahoo).. they know the dude isn't capable of paying such large amount but deceives him with words that they love him (just to get to their ultimate goal of gold digging the little he has).

now all these are not the problem.
the problem is they should simply accept the title "prostitutes" or accept "gold digging"...they will instead stick to the game of scamming and blaming . grin

guys please just accept you are broke and leave these scammers they are worst than prostitutes.
they cause more harm than prostitutes .

All that one is stories for white walkers grin
Regardless if she accepts the title or not .. he too should do the needful ... suppose know level

Look a HO is a HO HO HO grin cheesy now we have established that ... why is he upset
E no make sense na ... from when a chic that is not your sister , mama, gf in serious relation dey ask for phone or money you tell her to get a bloody job ... now if he posted screen shots of that I will hail him seff cheesy
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
another1:
She want me to buy her 66,000 naira phone but she doesn't want me to even sit close or touch her and she is not a virgin.
give that money to your Mama her prayers alone will ring you a full time gf b4 the year runs out I promise you .

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Lalas247(f): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

aha puya like dat Nne!

we pless it 1st then ask 4 d peelice. if it isuu wort it, we go ahead & peeless it vely well & then pay 4 ituu, ilota? cool

Nonsense oya come n pless shocked why not first give then pless will come later ...

U see u guys are not smart ..... if I be guy wahlahi the kin girls I go dey chop eh ... you invest a little for long term chopage ... grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:

that guy rigjt.nah.U nor dey test bra 4 u pay?We beg una ohhhh grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Nonsense oya come n pless shocked why not first give then pless will come later ...

U see u guys are not smart ..... if I be guy wahlahi the kin girls I go dey chop eh ... you invest a little for long term chopage ... grin
Leave that matter. Girls matter be like bear bear bank nah one way investment no returns

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Lalas247(f): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
erico2k2:

that guy rigjt.nah.U nor dey test bra 4 u pay?We beg una ohhhh grin

It’s true sha ... me have to tell a man to strip let me see the goods before he even gets gennuie hi grin
Maybe the lady has been burnt sad u guys like to eat cake , plus I dream ... come chop sugar for night undecided GREEDY MUCH

ABEG FREE THE GIRL JARE ..... na hustle .. yahoo yahoo boys wey don scepam how many females home and away cheesy
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Lalas247(f): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
erico2k2:

Leave that matter. Girls matter be like bear bear bank nah one way investment no returns
Wetin u get for the girls ... grin
Christmas don come o

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Lalas247(f): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
erico2k2:

When u incpvest in the wrong pûssy what do u expect ... you guys should start selected your females better and stop dating
O’s grin not a good look ...

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Dcholeric: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Reeberry:
Are you against the person you quoted?
no sir
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Reeberry: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dcholeric:

no sir
Because your post confused me. Just dey wonder oo.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Adebowhales(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
I thank God for the Vaseline
In my life tongue
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Ogaonos: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
another1:
She want me to buy her 66,000 naira phone but she doesn't want me to even sit close or touch her and she is not a virgin.
na ur mugu button she dey try press.jux delete e numba nd her run azz out of ur life.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Wetin u get for the girls ... grin
Christmas don come o

Nah long life a d prosperity and progress 4 whatever them put thier hand prayers I get ijn
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:

When u incpvest in the wrong pûssy what do u expect ... you guys should start selected your females better and stop dating
O’s grin not a good look ...
lie lie bear bear bank nor get returns on investment . You pay and pack face lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) / Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.