Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Igbo-man Last Only 30 Seconds In Bed, Partner Calls Another Man To Finish Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo-man Last Only 30 Seconds In Bed, Partner Calls Another Man To Finish Up. (1935 Views)

Help !!! I Barely last 30 Seconds In Bed, What Do I Do? / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Igbo Man Last Only 30 Seconds In Bed, Partner Calls Another Man To Finish Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo-man Last Only 30 Seconds In Bed, Partner Calls Another Man To Finish Up. by comos: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2017
My Wife Was Gone For Good… I cant completely blame her for cheating on me..If I had satisfied her sexually am sure she wouldn’t have any reason to cheat….her departure led me to the solution to my predicament!

I hail from ‘a certain village’ in Njaba LGA of Imo state where it’s a gruesome taboo for a man to sleep with a duly married wife who cheated on him for any reason. Our forefathers made it so, probably out of jealousy and to protect their wives. Over the years, strong men of God have tried to break that age long nonsense to no avail.

Any indigene of my village who tries to sleep with a cheating wife dies mysteriously within the next Afor market day – no two ways about it. Stories abound of some men from my village, who lived abroad and think they can get away with sleeping with their wives who cheated… They tried it, and the next the village saw was their corpses. So, the issue of bringing back my wife; Nike was not in the table. She was gone for good .

Left with no option, I carried on with my miserable life, and immersed myself in church activities. Few months later… I saw myself falling in love with Annabel. Annabel is a beautiful young Edo lady, in her mid 20s. A staff of Ecobank. She’s also endowed but not as much as Nike.

Things got so well between us that we started moving along. People around could sense the growing chemistry.She started visiting, and in most times, things got really hot between us. In most cases, we got so close to doing it. Of course, I’d always stop the action anytime we’re getting close to doing the real do; …doing everything I could to make sure she never see my johnson. We would kiss for minutes, smooch, and in few occasions, I’d finger her till she squirts all over. What was left was the penetration… and that’s exactly what she’s been dying for.

It was clear that in her mind, she must have thought; “If this dude is this good with the other things, then he must be a champ with the REAL deal” But then, it wasn’t just happening… Until one fateful day.

We had just closed from one of the Friday night’s vigil… we went straight to her house since she stays very close to the church. Things started heating up very heavily. Passion over took us and we started touching, feeling, and exploring below the waist. As usual, I stopped things abruptly before it got out of hand and took a walk to let them calm down. That’s when Annabel got very upset; she scared the heck out of me. While I was trying to calm her down, she grasped my dick to discover the most embarrassing part of my life… It was small. Smaller than her middle finger. Nothing to write home about. I mean this girl was really upset, seriously. She finally summoned courage and asked; “Could this be the reason you’ve been avoiding doing it with me?” Believe me, she barely finished saying this before broking down into tears.

While still sober, Annabel crawled into my hands, we cuddled deeply… One thing led to the other, I pulled the plug on, and bleeped her for the very first time after 4months 22 days. Did she enjoy it? NOPE! Disaster is the best word to describe the abysmal experience. Apart from the fact that my ‘johnson’ was dangling up and forth inside her fresh honey pot, like a spoon in a tea cup… I barely lasted up to 1 minute before shooting. I could see the unsatisfactory expression all over her faces. My dick wasn’t enough. Even if it was, I couldn’t last long enough to drive her into orgasm. That’s what women hate most. This I already know… we both now know! I couldn’t go as deep as my fingers could to give her that stimulation and real bleeping she yearns for and deserves. After that disappointing short sex session.

Annabel went out to the balcony and started making calls to another man to finish up the show.

At the time of writing this report, the Igbo-man is in distress,

Please drop your advice on what he should do.
Re: Igbo-man Last Only 30 Seconds In Bed, Partner Calls Another Man To Finish Up. by kals4luv990(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
E DON BE NA
Re: Igbo-man Last Only 30 Seconds In Bed, Partner Calls Another Man To Finish Up. by muheeb01(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Don't let jedijedi,weak Erection,Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation embarrass you and give u low self esteem and bruise your ego....let me be your correct agbo plug straigth from the source....it's what I know very well and I'm also using,pure natural herbs with natural ingredients,one come with coconut water concotion and the other one 43%alcohol, and the third one is original ibile BURANTASHI with special ingredients combined....and if it's underlying infections causing it,I have correct stds polyherbal flusher for you before you take solid erection herbs and afato.....dm me any one you want and you'll thank me later forever....

Check my signature and profile for my work and dm me

(1) (Reply)

You Love & You Hate! Hmm Mm! / My Husband Is Encouraging Me To Make Love To His Brother. / Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.