Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

We Would Have Lost Our House If I Didnt Do This….. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Would Have Lost Our House If I Didnt Do This….. (758 Views)

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Would Have Lost Our House If I Didnt Do This….. by ORAGBON(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2017
Dear Jzhane,

I am a forty two year old man and I have a little problem I need advice on. Recently,I have been having some serious final problems. Where I work,salaries have not been coming in as early as before. As such,things have not been the same. I have a lot of financial difficulties. One of such financial commitment is that my rent has been due for over six months. My landlord has just given us quit notice to leave by the end of the month. My wife and I have been asking for a loan from people we know but non of them have come through to us.

I reached out to a former boss in a previous company. Mrs X and I were close when I was working for that company. I was not married then. We used to be quite close at the time. When I spoke to Mrs X,she asked me to see her in a hotel where she was having a business meeting. When I got to the hotel,I was asked to wait for her in her room as the meeting was still ongoing. I waited until she came back from her meeting around 8.30pm. She wrote a cheque of N1.5M…which is N500k more than my actual rent. I thanked her but she didnt give me the cheque. She asked me to do her a favour. I asked what it was,she said I needed to make her feel like a woman. Mrs X is married but it is like she her husband is a busy business man who travels alot.

At that point,I wanted to walk away. But she said If I slept with her just once,she would dash me the money,it wouldnt be a loan anymore. For a minute,I thought about it. I needed the money and she said this once. Even though I knew I was hurting my wife,I did sleep with Mrs X.

That happened two weeks ago. I have paid my rent . I made up some story as to how I got the money. My wife does not know but I am filled with guilt. Should I tell her? I know she would be very disappointed in me but I reckon she might understand why I had to. I dont want secrets between me and my wife.

Whats your advice.

Tony,

Port Harcourt

Source:http://livelystones.com.ng/2766-2/
Re: We Would Have Lost Our House If I Didnt Do This….. by Romanic: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2017
Hmmmmmm.

It depends on how mature she is to handle the news.

She may never trust you again or she may want to do hers too to bring in money coz the rent will expire someday and you will be looking for another rent.

Well, prepare your mind for the consequences that may erupt and tell her.

you can start with, iv sinned against heaven and earth. you are no longer worthy to be called her husband. looool.

ORAGBON:

Dear Jzhane,

I am a forty two year old man and I have a little problem I need advice on. Recently,I have been having some serious final problems. Where I work,salaries have not been coming in as early as before. As such,things have not been the same. I have a lot of financial difficulties. One of such financial commitment is that my rent has been due for over six months. My landlord has just given us quit notice to leave by the end of the month. My wife and I have been asking for a loan from people we know but non of them have come through to us.

I reached out to a former boss in a previous company. Mrs X and I were close when I was working for that company. I was not married then. We used to be quite close at the time. When I spoke to Mrs X,she asked me to see her in a hotel where she was having a business meeting. When I got to the hotel,I was asked to wait for her in her room as the meeting was still ongoing. I waited until she came back from her meeting around 8.30pm. She wrote a cheque of N1.5M…which is N500k more than my actual rent. I thanked her but she didnt give me the cheque. She asked me to do her a favour. I asked what it was,she said I needed to make her feel like a woman. Mrs X is married but it is like she her husband is a busy business man who travels alot.

At that point,I wanted to walk away. But she said If I slept with her just once,she would dash me the money,it wouldnt be a loan anymore. For a minute,I thought about it. I needed the money and she said this once. Even though I knew I was hurting my wife,I did sleep with Mrs X.

That happened two weeks ago. I have paid my rent . I made up some story as to how I got the money. My wife does not know but I am filled with guilt. Should I tell her? I know she would be very disappointed in me but I reckon she might understand why I had to. I dont want secrets between me and my wife.

Whats your advice.

Tony,

Port Harcourt

Source:livelystones.com.ng

Re: We Would Have Lost Our House If I Didnt Do This….. by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2017
Don't tell her,she can't handle it now.
Re: We Would Have Lost Our House If I Didnt Do This….. by Boston001(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Fake story... grow up man. Dont kiss and tell bloody fool. Do you know how many men is banging your wife.

1 Like

Re: We Would Have Lost Our House If I Didnt Do This….. by wtfcoded: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2017
U mean u pay 1m for house rent?
Re: We Would Have Lost Our House If I Didnt Do This….. by Heshei: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Don't tell her !!!!!

I repeat DONT tell her !!!!!
Re: We Would Have Lost Our House If I Didnt Do This….. by Romanic: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2017
Imagine !

Atleast , they ought to have moved to a cheaper house.

Definitely , the rent will soon expire.
wtfcoded:
U mean u pay 1m for house rent?

1 Like

Re: We Would Have Lost Our House If I Didnt Do This….. by Romanic: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2017
But , if he can handle the consequences , then he should tell her.
Heshei:
Don't tell her !!!!!

I repeat DONT tell her !!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Viral And Beautiful 5 Generational Photo, And All The Mothers Are Young / Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. / Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.