Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People (764 Views)

Dirty Talk Examples And Dirty Text Messages / Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . / iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by kay29000(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2018
Hello romamcelanders. I posted this here cos i didn't know where else to post it that would give me the most answers.

So, the thing is...a lady contacted me about helping her with charity work. She wants to dedicate 20k out of her salary to charity every month. I know this is small, but i believe it can still help some people. Her target is old people. I haven't been able to come up with a plan, and the day i have picked is Saturday (this saturday, 10th feb), and i need ideas from you guys.

Thanks in advance. By the way, i am based in ibadan.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by thesettingz(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2018
kay29000:
Hello romamcelanders. I posted this here cos i didn't know where else to post it that would give me the most answers.

So, the thing is...a lady contacted me about helping her with charity work. She wants to dedicate 20k out of her salary to charity every month. I know this is small, but i believe it can still help some people. Her target is old people. I haven't been able to come up with a plan, and the day i have picked is Saturday (this saturday, 10th feb), and i need ideas from you guys.

U can pay student tuition fees like me who doesnt have hope in my final year payment, surprise some people hawking with cash, buy food stuffs for the old...........

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by JULIE1925(f): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2018
kay29000:

Helping ppol is NOT all about money.. wink

The effort that counts. Anyway, why not reach out for the HOME FOR THE AGED? Since she wants to help the oldies... U can have a little programme there like sing them some songs or have a dance show...

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by kay29000(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2018
thesettingz:

U can pay student tuition fees like me who doesnt have hope in my final year payment, surprise some people hawking with cash, buy food stuffs for the old...........

Okay. Thanks. She specifically asked that the target should be old people. I will go with your last suggestion...how to find old people to give food to is now the thing.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by Homeboiy: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Start by sending me 5k now
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by kay29000(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2018
JULIE1925:

Helping ppol is NOT all about money.. wink

The effort that counts. Anyway, why not reach out for the HOME FOR THE AGED? Since she wants to help the oldies... U can have a little programme there like sing them some songs or have a dance show...

Okay. Thanks for the suggestion.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Go to a nearby hospital and pay off some hospital bills. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by internationalman(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2018
Go to the hospital and discharge a newly born baby and it's mother....

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by Aleis: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2018
U can help student, some of us are in need of help, like me, I need money to complete my project work, u will be glad people are touched.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by kay29000(m): 7:51am On Feb 08, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Go to a nearby hospital and pay off some hospital bills. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

Nice suggestion. But can 20k much in this case?
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by kay29000(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2018
internationalman:
Go to the hospital and discharge a newly born baby and it's mother....

I will do some research on this...i am just thinking if the 20k can cover that cost.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by kay29000(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2018
Aleis:
U can help student, some of us are in need of help, like me, I need money to complete my project work, u will be glad people are touched.

The lady specifically said the target should be old people.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by internationalman(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2018
kay29000:

I will do some research on this...i am just thinking if the 20k can cover that cost.
20k won't cover it though.

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by kay29000(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2018
internationalman:

20k won't cover it though.

That's the thing.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by kay29000(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2018
More suggeetions please. Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by internationalman(m): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2018
kay29000:

That's the thing.
just buy a bag of rice with it and give to orphanage home.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by kay29000(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2018
internationalman:

just buy a bag of rice with it and give to orphanage home.

Nice suggestion. Thanks.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by femmyapson(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2018
i have a charitable foundation where we support cause for children,women and girls, hunger , nutrition..you can partner with us..Apson Foundation
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by timifakay(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
I think drug supplements, fruits, balms (for arthritis), medications for malaria or fever or aches as well can help as they are needs too. Food stuff is sort of typical and can be easily gotten from several sources.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by kay29000(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
More suggestions please.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by kay29000(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
timifakay:
I think drug supplements, fruits, balms (for arthritis), medications for malaria or fever or aches as well can help as they are needs too. Food stuff is sort of typical and can be easily gotten from several sources.

The lady wants the activities to be in Ibadan.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by timifakay(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
kay29000:

The lady wants the activities to be in Ibadan.

Sabo has lots of old beggars, but they may not use the drugs.
You may have to visit motor parks or markets (Iwo road, Ojoo, Agodi Gate, Mokola roundabout...) to see old people, I don't know of any home for the age that may be in need of items. You can give to old load carriers (Alabaru) in the markets.
Those interior places like Bere, Oje, Ayẹyẹ... and the likes too have an high population of aged people.
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by KingCassy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
kay29000:

Visit any Catholic Church close to and ask them if saint Vincent De Paul society. You can partner with them cause that's their area of expertise. Besides the society is non denominational.

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People by kay29000(m): 6:38am On Feb 09, 2018
Good morning... thanks for all the suggestions. I really appreciate you guys. I need a few more suggestions today before I make up my mind. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Babes Now Doing Brazilian Butt Lifts, Bum Enlargement Surgeri / 10 Tips To Help You Get Pregnant / "I Can’t Be Miracle’s Girlfriend” – Nina Says In New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.