Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,816 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. (776 Views)

Why Do I Keep Attracting Independent And "Strong" Women? / Hardworking Man Shouldn't Comeback Home & Meet Small Boobs- Lady With Big Pawpaw / Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by mcocolok(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello nairalanders,

Please where is the best place to meet independent and hardworking wife material.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hotel cool

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by nikkypearl(f): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Here!

Romance section to be precise.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Your place of work...

That is if you work in a large firm..

And secondly, the Embassies like the south Africa embassy in Nigeria, America embassy in Nigeria etc..

And thirdly international airport in Abuja or Lagos, but only in first class and business class seats..

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by Snow02: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
outside plaza hotel in Abuja at night .... some of them are even feminists
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by Tallesty1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
On Twitter, all the girls there are strong and independent.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by Shortyy(f): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
LOL
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by izaray(f): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Check on Twitter or Instagram, financial women are many there....But op wait oh, why all this question Abi you are looking for big time already made babe shocked shocked
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by BiafranBushBoy: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Just visit V.I during lunch time. Or you pay me and I set up a meeting with someone for you.

She is single and earns above 250k.

You must be presentable, cute, and have a good source of livelihood.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by Alariwo2: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
You can meet a responsible lady anywhere.. at the bar, salon etc.

But if you need financial, independent women, you'll meet them at events, weddings, seminars, conferences and so on.

You must dress and package yourself well if you want to make a good catch.
Funny part is most of them are usually lonely. If they like you, they like you

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by saintvc(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
market eomen
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 26, 2018
Alaba international market.

Ain't joking tho as independent food seller girls yapa for there.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Independent And Hardworking Women. by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 26, 2018
I met two smart independent working class ladies at the business class of my flight from Lagos to Enugu, met another one enroute Portharcourt. In the course of our discussion, I easily knew they were responsible and we still keep in touch.

Buy a business class ticket but be careful, there are also high class runs girls up there who use it to meet clients. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries / True Love?pretty 21-year-old Woman Marries Poor, Older Man With Facial Deformity / How To Know If A Girl Loves You Truly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.