Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. (4292 Views)

This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by hotseat: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2020
I'm in a secret love affair with this married woman. The issue is she's equally interested and I find her irresistible each time we meet though we haven't done the do yet. My conscience is pricking me because I know that it is not the right thing to do. I'm now fighting with my conscience because I don't know how she would react. I don't want to hurt her feelings. Should I just go ahead?

2 Likes

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Skmoda360(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2020
cry. crying on behalf of you....death just dey lurk around your head.....were personified

12 Likes

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by slimjohn2k5: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Remember to skip. it is the work of the devil. When caught

7 Likes

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by QwarkdFerengi(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2020
You again? cool fly when no get sense na grave e dey end with deady body ohhhhh. Focus on other females and leave married woman alone.

1 Like

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Hhansome(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2020
Naso e go drive you reach ground if you or ya likes should come near my spouse.

1 Like

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by KINGreignn: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:
I'm in a secret love affair with this married woman. The issue is she's equally interested and I find her irresistible each time we meet though we haven't done the do yet. My conscience is pricking me because I know that it is not the right thing to do. I'm now fighting with my conscience because I don't know how she would react. I don't want to hurt her feelings. Should I just go ahead?

You want to take your life do sarrah. You go just die like akuyiah.
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by oluking: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:

Sit down and identify your priorities,.
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Lexusgs430: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:

I hope say her husband, don place thunder bolt for her bodi........

A combination of dog and coc.k, spiritually fortified thunder bolt + a dash of water bolt........ tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by AfroKnight: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
I pity you.

Granted, you might be careful to keep it secret but is she as careful? When they bust you, will her body be worth the embarrassment?

Give yourself brain.

1 Like

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by StylishLord(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Just tell me how u want ur thunder Fried, boil, Roasted or cooked

4 Likes

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Timson01(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:
I'm in a secret love affair with this married woman. The issue is she's equally interested and I find her irresistible each time we meet though we haven't done the do yet. My conscience is pricking me because I know that it is not the right thing to do. I'm now fighting with my conscience because I don't know how she would react. I don't want to hurt her fjeelings. Should I just go ahead?
Very stupid u are in love with a married woman do you know the dangers of absolutely wat u are doing you are playing with fire in ur pocket and ur inner voice is warning u and u care wat the woman will think let me tell u the truth you will be severely purnish if u carry out that act and two may u not lose ur destiny and end up been worthless 3.all the liking for u and the liking u have is temporal meaning wat ever relationship u have with her it wouldn't last it will stop and leave ur soul empty and u will be full of regret
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by mejai(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hotseat, when the seat gets hot u go understand
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Over 3.5 billion women in the world and about half of them are single.

Read again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:
Better leave another man's wife alone.
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:
Why do you want to eat another man's kpomo?
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Silla007: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:

Why plannest to killeth thyself O thou son of man? What meanest thou? Can't you see she is a forbidden fruit you must not eat? Save thy self. Instead go and get your own copy now!
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by gift2xl: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
YES GO AHEAD IDIOT!! grin. MAY BE WHEN YOUR MARRIED AND SOMEONE DOES THE SAME TO YOUR WIFE. THEN YOU WILL REMEMBER HOW TO FIND X IN MATHEMATICS. grin

1 Like

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
I don't comment in topics like this for a reason.
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by ashawopikin(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
hotseat:

Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Make sure you write your will before embarking on this journey of no return.
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Adgideon(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2020
Contuine but remember whatever goes around comes around
Re: My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. by Comedian2019: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Tell her to divorce her husband first. If she loves you, she will. Otherwise, don't ever try sleeping with a Married woman.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Texting Her. Girls Don't Fuçk Guys That They Text. / I Need Your Advice About My Relationship / Bbnaija: Angel Was Caught On Camera Touching Her Vagina (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.