Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes (22989 Views)

APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants / Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by pointstores(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
NAWA
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by lakpalakpa: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2017
Mailthaddeus:

Do u have an idea how much debt Fayose Incured on resumption of office? He has consistently sounded it that d previous Gov. Left d state in huge debt and I don't see how u want him to do magic .
Foyose doesn't look like someone who will HV money and leave his state in debt not even now that he has a presidential ambition.

Abeg shut up if you have nothing to say.

Fayose has received bailouts, Paris loan refunds etc. Why is he still owing several months? Is there any Governor that didn't inherit debts??

undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by airminem(f): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

look,dont give me an headache...bring another party other than fee dee fee,then we can discuss...fee dee fee is a no no for me....
^_^ gbam!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2017
Relocate your people to ekiti Na! Nonsense!!

captainprogress:
My people, ordinary rice better pass stew. Be wise, which one Buhari don do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2017
lakpalakpa:

Abeg shut up if you have nothing to say.

Fayose has received bailouts, Paris loan refunds etc. Why is he still owing several months? Is there any Governor that didn't inherit debts??

undecided

Do u have to rain insults? I feel it's not necessary bro. One love.
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by osato45: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2017
lakpalakpa:

Liar!!!
grin
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/govt-begins-payment-of-workers-n23bn-salary-promotion-arrears/amp/
Despite the information on the link above. I can tell you that there are other government mdas being owed
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by LIzzieRich(f): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2017
<www.fb.com/confidentminds The queue is very long. He should bring more people for the distribution
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2017
So why you they disturb our peace Na...allow us with the one we one support!

anonimi:

Why should I bring you another party?
Are you handicapped or disabled and unable to FIND a party to support, develop and grow with YOUR own money and savings?
You must be a terrible joker.
Bring you another party ko, make you another party ni!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by omoiyalayi(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2017
Their eyes don dey clear

A so the man go owned salary till hin tenure go end

The incoming gov will now excuse not to pay that he's not the one owning

All the gov owning salary are tools in the hand of devil

Some are even defending him saying so so gov too is owning the same way we allow sentiment to override our sense of reasoning in defending those that have looted this country dry instead of all of us to unite and condemn them no matter where they come from or which religion they belong and free this country once and for all we are here fighting ourselves over the so called leader that have failed woefully in the duty they were elected to perform

That's why the impunity continues because they see all this thing we do online fighting ourselves instead of fighting them they will troy few naira around because they know how sentimental we are in this country

We are not ready to be free in this country
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by osato45: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by wumade: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2017
God bless you. Your nailed it

Qquote author=lakpalakpa post=63310782]

You are a disgrace to sensible people. Fayose hasn't paid salaries for months and your silly fixation is on Buhari who isn't owing salaries. Your tin god despite receiving bailouts, Paris loan refunds and monthly allocation has wickedly refused to pay salaries and your hypocrisy won't allow you call the silly Fayose to order.

Shame on you.

[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by youngpresidooo: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Sometimes when i come online and see the way you people spoil this man online i laugh. I live in Ekiti, for the past 5-6months this man has been paying salaries regularly and he still paid till yesterday, and he kept on telling you guys everything, he is always open to you guys, the paris club fund , all states were investigated and it was discovered that fayose is the only man that can account for the expenditure of the paris club. Look im not a party guy, Fayose isnt perfect but to me he is far better than all the governors in the western states except lagos state. we all know that the paris club and bail out wasn't enough to to pay all the debt of the states salaries. I actually know that no original Ekiti man who is not a partisan would come up with all this trash online. If you like keep on hating him, spoilling his name online, we would still love fayose except he changes from his good gestures. We all see the developments he has done in the state, I dont need to mention them. I am not a good writer but it disgust me when people come online to paint something worse when it is not even up to that. and please check all the western states except lagos, and tell me which of the governor owes his workers less than fayose. Then why attack him and leave others. all these apc propangandaist.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2017
last last, ekiti will be a blot in the SW. most other states have some sort of plan to expand and become investment destinations: fayoses agenda is populist handouts. there is every possibility that ekiti will end up as a state where people get domestics from.

no one is interested in investing in that state. the few businesses that do exist there are being shaken down by fayose and co. that is how fayose will be trying to strong arm banks that pay tax into igr, in a state that generates only government allocation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by youngpresidooo: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Hmm...

Aregbe inherited debt

Ortom inherited debt...

And you PDP people mock them.

Abeg....make all of them governors owing salary...APC or PDP pay up. That is what we voted them for.Not to be making excuses.
you are a bloody liar , this is aregbe second term in office, aregbe didnt inherit any debt, liar
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Bari22: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Wait till next week, before you guys start should like a he-goat... Like I said earlier Fayose is paying is workers before next week runs out....

I must quote you if he didn't pay next week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Oponel1962: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2017
Empty barrel. He is treating you like his servants. Xmas clothes!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by praxisnetworks: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2017
Mailthaddeus:

Do u have an idea how much debt Fayose Incured on resumption of office? He has consistently sounded it that d previous Gov. Left d state in huge debt and I don't see how u want him to do magic .
Foyose doesn't look like someone who will HV money and leave his state in debt not even now that he has a presidential ambition.
It may never be well with you for this rubbish you typed up here!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by MufasaRebirth: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2017
Bari22:

I must quote you if he didn't pay next week
Feel free Bari wonder undecided
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by praxisnetworks: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2017
Mailthaddeus:

Do u have to rain insults? I feel it's not necessary bro. One love.
Has he cursed yet? I am going to curse you heavily soon... Just keep saying rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by praxisnetworks: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2017
youngpresidooo:
Sometimes when i come online and see the way you people spoil this man online i laugh. I live in Ekiti, for the past 5-6months this man has been paying salaries regularly and he still paid till yesterday, and he kept on telling you guys everything, he is always open to you guys, the paris club fund , all states were investigated and it was discovered that fayose is the only man that can account for the expenditure of the paris club. Look im not a party guy, Fayose isnt perfect but to me he is far better than all the governors in the western states except lagos state. we all know that the paris club and bail out wasn't enough to to pay all the debt of the states salaries. I actually know that no original Ekiti man who is not a partisan would come up with all this trash online. If you like keep on hating him, spoilling his name online, we would still love fayose except he changes from his good gestures. We all see the developments he has done in the state, I dont need to mention them. I am not a good writer but it disgust me when people come online to paint something worse when it is not even up to that. and please check all the western states except lagos, and tell me which of the governor owes his workers less than fayose. Then why attack him and leave others. all these apc propangandaist.
Liar! Which salaries? Liar!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by lakesider(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2017
captainprogress:

When will will stop this APC and PDP thing and face the truth

Truth is truth ..
Lie is lie

Good is Good
Bad is Bad

Don't publish evil because you are been paid 20k monthly to be social media miscrant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by praxisnetworks: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Wait till next week, before you guys start should like a he-goat... Like I said earlier Fayose is paying is workers before next week runs out....
Your father is he you're referring to!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by MufasaRebirth: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Your father is he you're referring to!
Who is this mad man, you miss road
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by possibility99: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Paulosky1900:
shuuu so oga fayose don join the queue too grin
since
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2017
seguno2:

If Aregbesola is owing half salaries for 36 months is that not owing full salaries for 18 months, which is double the period owed by Fayose?
no need to argue with u supporters of stomach infrastructure
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by TemmyTee82(f): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2017
captainprogress:

You never see fortified stew before? Stew wey fit repair destiny.
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by possibility99: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2017
captainprogress:
ur own mumu never stil do? Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2017
youngpresidooo:

you are a bloody liar , this is aregbe second term in office, aregbe didnt inherit any debt, liar

And he still has to sort it out.
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by peacemara54(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2017
check my signature
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by bigglesjnr: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
captainprogress:
Buhari no owe him workers, that nah achievement compared to that conductor governor
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Why has it always got to be a competition with you people? Must u always find a way to compare Muslims to Christians and one tribe to the other? Do u reason outside basic comparison?

Dont you think both of them are celebrations and palatives handed out to beneficiaries accordingly?

Anyways lets not dwell on this, its the society we live in
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by modibs393: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
I dont know where niger litrates go and leave illitrates or semi literates posting trash on social media causing enimity among us. We should know that what God has joined together.......
Lets Respect One Another: Lets Kwow that Education Is Not Only Confined In A Paper: But In The Actual Practice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says / Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers / 144 Nigeria Police Officers Arrive Somalia To Boost Their Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.