Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes (22982 Views)

APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants / Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Bari22: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
Feel free Bari wonder undecided
Deal on
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by zoedew: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
These guys just woke up to smell the coffee! What a society? Sickly looking chickens, rice satchels, groundnut oil satchels and cans of tomapep should soon smother their flash pan agitation and have them once again on the queue to receive same from their beloved apostle of stomach infrastructure!
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by seansage012(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
youngpresidooo:
Sometimes when i come online and see the way you people spoil this man online i laugh. I live in Ekiti, for the past 5-6months this man has been paying salaries regularly and he still paid till yesterday, and he kept on telling you guys everything, he is always open to you guys, the paris club fund , all states were investigated and it was discovered that fayose is the only man that can account for the expenditure of the paris club. Look im not a party guy, Fayose isnt perfect but to me he is far better than all the governors in the western states except lagos state. we all know that the paris club and bail out wasn't enough to to pay all the debt of the states salaries. I actually know that no original Ekiti man who is not a partisan would come up with all this trash online. If you like keep on hating him, spoilling his name online, we would still love fayose except he changes from his good gestures. We all see the developments he has done in the state, I dont need to mention them. I am not a good writer but it disgust me when people come online to paint something worse when it is not even up to that. and please check all the western states except lagos, and tell me which of the governor owes his workers less than fayose. Then why attack him and leave others. all these apc propangandaist.
U are simply not a civil servant that's why u talk this way as at 16 December 2017, Fayose is owning from August till date. He is owing the local govt 6months and teaching hospital more
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by ofuonyebi: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
thief and robber governors...always doing the cosmestics....to cover up for re-election

killing epo and leaving lapalapa to die.....they are busy sleepless about the president

leaving the beam that is blocking their eyes!.....stop buying fake useless clothes....go and pay the workers their salaries

they will buy better clothes for their children!
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Alamuro1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
He must surely pay all the debts.
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by tayejay(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
olasaad:
Haaaaa! Whr are those nairalanders defending his actions oya..over to you come and defend him again ooo.

Useless governor instead of him to pay salaries he's giving out 3 yard of clothes and few days to Xmas, he will start giving out rice and his supporters will be praising him

Governor bereaved of better ideas on how to steal more money easily... so he has to use children, because you get large number easily. God deliver us from evil politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / #ImpeachBuhariNow Trends On Twitter / Governors Ortom & Bala Mohammed Reconcile After Fight Over AK-47 For Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.