Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes (22987 Views)

APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants / Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
olagbola55:
so not paying for months but instead giving out cloth which will never be enough to thousands of people is what u are supporting I don't think you are ok sir

I dont support it, its just yuletide palative to the masses. Its done by almost all governors in the country.

Cows are killed during sallah.
Bags of rice/oil are shared at end of year.
Hampers are shared.
Some gov even give cars out.
Okorocha built a christmas tree and gave out cheques.

Why is that of fayose always different when he only trying to do the norm.

And yes am okay

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by ifyboy60(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
osato45:

Let me enlighten you abit. The buhari administration is owing a back log of allowances and salary arrears.
dis bihari supporters don't like using there heads when it comes to buhari. He is also owing contractors who have completed there projects
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by enemyofprogress: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Their mumu don do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by frankwyte: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Are you denying the news?
The same Fayose that used 150bn dasukigate to win election and criticised buhari government for not doing anything cannot pay state civil servants salaries yet,he want to rule Nigeria,an idiot that cannot swim a lake want to swim an ocean. ;DAre you denying the news?
The same Fayose that used 150bn dasukigate to win election and criticised buhari government for not doing anything cannot pay state civil servants salaries yet,h[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]e want to rule Nigeria,an idiot that cannot swim a lake want to swim an ocean.
Answer the question, if the news is a sincere news it will be NLC Ekiti chapter that will carried on their head! I know that Nigeria is corroded with interest even to the detriment of their cause. Give a group some money to protest in one name they shall gladly do that with ease. the point am making is this: Why an unknown forum?
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by modibs393: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
modibs393:
Once a clown-always a clown. If you bend down looking into another persons yansh another person will do you the same.
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by osato45: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
ifyboy60:

dis bihari supporters don't like using there heads when it comes to buhari. He is also owing contractors who have completed there projects
Thank you.
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by modibs393: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
modibs393:
I dont know where niger litrates go and leave illitrates or semi literates posting trash on social media causing enimity among us. We should know that what God has joined together.......
Lets Respect One Another: Lets Kwow that Education Is Not Only Confined In A Paper: But In The Actual Practice.
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by oodua1stson: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Any human being who supports fayoshit is a bastard son of a b1tch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
ifyboy60:

This is the problem i have with you politicians..

When PDP leaders are being confronted about their failures, you go and sing 'BUT buhari, tinubu have done worst'
When APC leaders are being confronted about their failures, na to hear how 'GEJ, Obasanjo and Yaradua messed up'

This isn't the Buhari thread...and Buhari's failure to pay contractors does not mean Fayose should fail to pay Ekiti workers. Infact he should pay them on time so that PDP can show it is the better option come 2019...not APC redefined.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by sulleyman(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
don't mind this idiot that is been called a governor. you are owing workers and distributing clothes for the children, are they going to eat cloth too or is it only cloth they will use for the Xmas. 9ja rulers/executives are all comedians and the masses are the jokes ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by DonVikings: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
deomelllo:

You quoted the most disgusting ipob troll on NL, ignore that troll by any means necessary for the sake of your own sanity because he will troll you endlessly with insane nonsense.

That is why they call him the Crayon Boy. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by NaijaElba(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
The useless people are just waking up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by chngebeginwthme: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
captainprogress:
My people, ordinary rice better pass stew. Be wise, which one Buhari don do.

Buhari never owe any workers since 2015 go and ask..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Mailthaddeus(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

It may never be well with you for this rubbish you typed up here!
God bless u richly and it shall be well with u my brother. Sorry if my comment made u angry. It was not my intention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Charly68: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
They voted for stomach infrastructure I think..Ekiti kete here you are .

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Danfex(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
We Nigerian youth just have to wake up from the spell of this looters & old thieves, Forget Buhari, many of this politicians especially governors don't want Nigeria to be good in terms of everything.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Cajal(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
lakpalakpa:

You are a disgrace to sensible people. Fayose hasn't paid salaries for months and your silly fixation is on Buhari who isn't owing salaries. Your tin god despite receiving bailouts, Paris loan refunds and monthly allocation has wickedly refused to pay salaries and your hypocrisy won't allow you call the silly Fayole to order.

Shame on you.

....brother well done
Most of these guys are not informed at all
Yet they say they are the leaders of tomorrow
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Bhol28: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
captainprogress:
My people, ordinary rice better pass stew. Be wise, which one Buhari don do.
Imagine the way u think.After Xmas will he pay their school fees?
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Bhol28: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
But why are some state governors just heartless like this.Fed govt keeps releasing funds for them to alleviate workers suffering by paying owed salaries but they just dont see it necessary to prioritize their expenditure and do this.Xmas clothe my foot,the children will be looking at their parents as irresponsible and looking at Fayose as one god.Pay salaries and let parents buy what they like for their kids.
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by GoldHorse(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
So you guys are now enlightened, ehn? Una just dey start. Make una go join the queue for 200 naira and one cup of rice.
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by sammytovic(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
To my understanding, a lot of people didn't know what's all about Ekiti state. Fayose met huge debt been owed by the past government, led by Fayemi. And all these had cause trauma in the state, Ekiti state is one of the states that had least federal allocation at his disposal, I think second to the last precisely. After all this, some amount of money will still be deducted from the federal allocation due to the debt of Fayemi led administration. I don't know what magic you want Mr governor to do as the total federal allocation for Ekiti is barely or not up to #1B.

Many people don't know about the structural development going on in Ekiti State as a lot of project had been completed and many uncompleted ones are still going on. A lot of people here will stay in their state, knowing nothing and comment against Fayose in out of hatred and bitterness. Visit Ekiti State and you'll know Fayose is one of the best governor in Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Kaycee9242(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dt man is a charlatan he shud pay workers their wages joor
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by sammytovic(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Their eyes don dey clear

A so the man go owned salary till hin tenure go end

The incoming gov will now excuse not to pay that he's not the one owning

All the gov owning salary are tools in the hand of devil

Some are even defending him saying so so gov too is owning the same way we allow sentiment to override our sense of reasoning in defending those that have looted this country dry instead of all of us to unite and condemn them no matter where they come from or which religion they belong and free this country once and for all we are here fighting ourselves over the so called leader that have failed woefully in the duty they were elected to perform

That's why the impunity continues because they see all this thing we do online fighting ourselves instead of fighting them they will troy few naira around because they know how sentimental we are in this country

We are not ready to be free in this country
. Don't talk about what you don't know. Fayose is trying his best, I'm a witness
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by anonimi: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
olagbola55:
ode Ni e as little as it is aregbe is paying @ least half and building world class infrastructure but ur shity fayoshit owing months and giving out cloths to people which won't b enough self to all the people of d state...i think u are wise but ur head dey upside-down ehya pele

Accept my condolences grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511031_img22681848099545_jpeg_jpegd0c22199d4d5840b2b430d790dfb113d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476155_aregbesolaairportcompletionpromise2014_jpeg7fac7bf803cd9410c988d3f00821ea7f

Firefire:
As a rejoinder to this publication: https://www.nairaland.com/2872621/aregbesola-inflated-airport-contract-n11.5bn#42080710

Femi Makinde, Osogbo

The Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, has said he deserves commendation for building the Moshood Abiola International Airport at Ido-Osun, Osun State, for N11.5bn.

A consultant to the state government on information, Mr. Sunday Akere, who spoke on behalf of the governor, said this in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Tuesday.

He said the contract was not inflated to siphon the state’s resources as alleged by the Peoples Democratic Party.

He said the increase in the contract sum was necessitated by the inflation caused by the fall of the naira.

Akere said, “The PDP in Osun should be ignored, they are just seeking relevance. They should find out how much PDP states like Akwa Ibom, Gombe and others built their airports.

“When former President Goodluck Jonathan was in power, he said he added an additional airstrip to the Nnamdi Azikiwi International Airport, Abuja with N36bn. We should be commended for building an airport with N11.5bn.

“If we are building a complete airport with a hanger and other facilities for N11.5bn, then we should be commended. The governor deserves commendation.”

Akere also said the initial cost of the airport was underestimated.

But the PDP accused the governor of increasing unilaterally the contract sum of the airport from N4.5bn to N15.5bn.

The Director of Media and Strategy of the Osun PDP, Mr. Diran Odeyemi, said this in a statement on Sunday.

The statement read, “We are aware that Governor Rauf Aregbesola, on January 8, 2016 through a letter with reference number SP/S96/1/vi/348 re-awarded the airport contract to the same contractor and a payment of N472m was paid as take-off sum.

“The same company had earlier been paid N2.7bn for the same project without any serious work done on the project.

The PDP also accused the governor of inflating the contract sum in order to embezzle the bailout funds it got from the Central Bank of Nigeria.

The opposition party lamented that workers in the employ of the state were languishing in hunger as a result of unpaid salaries.

The party had said, “We are calling on the President and anti-graft agencies to send a secret team to the site of the so-called Moshood Abiola International Airport, Ido-Osun, to confirm what the government and the airport company had done with the N2.7bn taken from the purse of the state on December 14, 2012.

“Out of the amount, N2.5bn was sourced as a loan from a bank to be repaid monthly at N100m from the SURE-P funds. That loan is now part of the N88bn restructured for the state by the Central Bank for repayment till the year 2034 shocked.”

http://www.punchng.com/aregbesola-admits-increasing-airport-contract-by-n7bn/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3313876_inflatess_jpegedf527ceff41723c0a8e914a1c8e7dc8

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by anonimi: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
I believe your brain will start working one day. I don't want to believe you are braindead already. maybe just an extremely low IQ sha.
you are talking of another party yet you are the number one defender of a party that had the presidency for 16yrs and refused to develop the country? logic is always eluding you.
crayon boy grin

Is Ebola Owu who had half of the 16 years not the solicited navigator of the Association of Pdp Crooks, APC?
You don;t know what development means otherwise you won't be complaining about the last administration that made our economy the biggest in Africa but barawo bubu and his 40 thieves cabal of the All Poverty Congress, APC turned it into recession within six months.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by CioAngels(f): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
It is shocking that Fayose is not the good person i think he is. Fayose, please pay Ekiti people their salaries.
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by rojust: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
The Governor know that they should not be hungry because they have Ministry that cater for that already.
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by omoiyalayi(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
sammytovic:
. Don't talk about what you don't know. Fayose is trying his best, I'm a witness

I hear u mr eye witness

u re one of those ppl I talked abt that ve allowed their sentiment to cloud their judgment, re u saying he cannot do better than he's doin right now?

None of this so called gov deserve our sympathy it's people like u that encourage then that's why they take ur for granted

Don't get me wrong o I'm nt sayinn some of them re not trying but they can do better they only enriched themselves and their family & leave small or nothing for the masses
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by YOMISKY1: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
How can you say he is trying his best when he has refused to pay workers salaries for how many months now? Are u saying by buying clothes for them is fayose trying his best.

The annoying thing about pple is they are to criticise wen one had done wrong but because of the selfish and self centredness they will not say a thing.

A quick question: say you are working with you boss and he/she refused to pay ur salaries for 8months and one day ur boss decided to buy u Shawama and tells to u come and eat will u seat to eat?

Fayose is a disgrace as he left his pple in starvation and keeps fighting the federal govt blindly.

What has he done with the bailout fund or will he claimed he never collect?
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK / N3b Scam: Oyo-ita Weighs Options, Seeks Soft Landing / Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.