Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,779 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Too Young To Be Innocent (story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Young To Be Innocent (story) (475 Views)

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Young To Be Innocent (story) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2017
The sun was scourging, so I had to wait a bit to visit my friends.

Okutmfon lives with his grandmother few miles from where my girlfriend lives, and most Saturdays, after playing football on a Primary school soccer pitch, we sit out in his compound to gist and enjoy our favourite bottle of understanding, 'magic moment'.

After passing Friday's Night and Saturday's Morning at my girl's place, I strolled to do the usual, for the rest of the day.

Right inside the compound, I felt I was the last to arrive for the day. Aniekan, Peter and Toby were in the Kitchen, Okutmfon's grand mum had given the 'boys' a bunch of plantain, The four of them had contributed money to buy periwinkles and the belly part and fat of a goat for the porridge. (Uyo Boys will relate well to this).

Sensing that a Vodka wouldn't go well with our lunch, I zoomed off to buy Palmy in a four litres jar, from a joint not too far from the house.

All this while, Okutmfon was with a girl inside his room, but with the food and drink ready, the couple came out to join the four of us outside.

The girl was tall for her age and fair in complexion. She looked 16, physically developed and kind of bold for her age. I gave her a welcoming smile, and she returned same.

Like the rest of us, Okutmfon has girlfriends, 3 of which I know. Though this was the youngest girl I've seen him, it wasn't an unfamiliar scene, as it is common to see girls 16 and 17 years hangout with boys of mid twenties, in the area.

We talked and laughed a lot while eating and drinking. Though the girl smiled occasionally at the 'dirty talks', she was quiet most of the times, and never joined the conversation.

I got the first shock when she emptied the third glass of palmy and was filling the fourth. It wasn't funny to me, and at a point, when I almost lost count of how many glasses she had taken, I took the glass from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Young To Be Innocent (story) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
We all took the last spoons of the porridge, finished up with the palmy and proceeded to drink McDowell spirit, Toby had brought with him.

Only the next line of discussion revealed the fact that I'd eaten weed in the porridge. The scent leaf in the food was much, and there was no way I could tell.

Being a common ingredient in most guys food in my area, it didn't mean much to me. I was only worried about the girl that had joined us to eat.

Okutmfon offered the girl a drink from his glass, she rejected it initially, but with a little persuasion, she collected the drink, emptied the glass and poured in a little more from the bottle.

I was already tipsy, or perhaps drunk. I was talking almost at the top of my voice, but I was confused.

How a young girl could eat weed in a meal, drink palmy and spirit and still remain conscious and not bothered.

I was equally confused on how a girl that age, got to that point. So, when she excused herself to go inside the room, I had to ask Okutmfon, who she was.

The story I heard wasn't funny in any way. The girl stays with someone she calls her Madam. Her Madam arranges men to sleep with her, the Madam keeps the money and promises to pay her fees. Okutmfon had met her in one of his guy's place, who told him about her.

The guy had paid the Madam and had the girl for the night. The girl left in the morning and according to Okutmfon, the Madam told her there was no food in the house. Her only resort was to go back to where she had passed the night, and unfortunately, the guy too said there was no food, with an option of her waiting till 6 in the evening when he returns.

Okutmfon who had visited his friend that morning, decided to be a good Samaritan. Took the girl home, agreed to give her food, but not without asking her for sex.

Right there, I understood why I ate weed in the porridge. They'd planned a 'One Nigeria' without the girl's knowledge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need urgent help....financially. / Nigerian Women Are Vexatious.. See Reasons / 6 Behaviors That Kills Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.