Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Lady With The ‘biggest Butt In West Africa’ Flaunts It In New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With The ‘biggest Butt In West Africa’ Flaunts It In New Photos (5987 Views)

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With The ‘biggest Butt In West Africa’ Flaunts It In New Photos by Lovelylad1: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ivorian model, Eudoxie Yao, who claims her backside is the biggest in West Africa, has shared new photos of herself flaunting her massive behind.

HUGE

Re: Lady With The ‘biggest Butt In West Africa’ Flaunts It In New Photos by Lovelylad1: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
So endowed smiley
Re: Lady With The ‘biggest Butt In West Africa’ Flaunts It In New Photos by mayskit4luv(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ahhhhh, Damn!
Re: Lady With The ‘biggest Butt In West Africa’ Flaunts It In New Photos by Deckline(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Okoroetubigibangbam! shocked
Re: Lady With The ‘biggest Butt In West Africa’ Flaunts It In New Photos by Sezzybb(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Too massive tongue
Re: Lady With The ‘biggest Butt In West Africa’ Flaunts It In New Photos by Harwoyeez(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
A huge mass of tissues full of poo. too much of everything is bad

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Experiencing This In Life Or We Are Many? / Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? / Should I Forget My "fiance"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.