Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (49559 Views)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by octopusfreaky(f): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2017
yea I agree with the Op. I've been trying to break free from every covenant I must have involved myself in and I must confess It isn't easy. One yeye guy wan come add more to my problems

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Temysteve(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2017
midehi2:
Marriage without good sex is no marriage tongue
whats good sex?
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by DONADAMS(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2017
reallyif na so...that my previous side chick "peace" go don marry more than 20 guys oh..her body count no be here
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by delishpot: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Jupxter:

True. The moment a guy has seen a girl's unclothedness and has slept with her, he has married her, infact he has taken portions of her life with him

Toks2008:

That is why GOD is always particular about virgins in the bible cos that is GOD'S standard.

Bride price from the Bible are only meant for virgins.

Why is this post centered on the women alone? Also when a man sleeps with a million women he has married them all and he has deposited a portion of his life with every cum he had while having sex with them. Maybe when we teach both sexes to have self control, we can help the society better.

You guys are very good at selecting which portion of the bible to follow. Mostly portions that gives you freedom to abuse weaker people, rob money, have uncontrolled sex, and show arrogant pride. Anything that teaches otherwise........ No one wants to practice.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Temysteve(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Toks2008:

Awon omo buruku po ni nairaland kai! which one be cum? where i cum put? please dont put bad thoughts into my head.
ironically you're one of the omo burukus, because you knw what the CUM stands for.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Toks2008.. intelligent write-up right there but I'm afraid I'll have to counter you using your own article.

According to you and ur article..I'll say sex is not marriage because you stated that there are three stages of marriage: A man leaving his parent, uniting with his wife, and then becoming one flesh (sex).

If one has only fulfilled one part of the three (In this case..sex), then we can't conclude that he or she is married to that partner until he has fulfilled all three

However, i will agree with you that sex carries a very heavy spiritual significance which I'm yet to fully understand myself. That is why pre-marital sex or extra marital sex should be avoided at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2017
romeorailss:

So why attack his personality when u know he is right. Even if he doesn't practise it. That doesn't take the truth away from his statements if u know it's the real truth. Learn to appreciate the truth for once undecided angry
Na their way, she admits that the OP was right but since she has been programmed to automatically attack the moniker ‘Toks’ she quickly went into attack mode...
The OP presented a mature albeit controversial topic, instead of people to counter his points with equally matured opinions they chose to go off topic with their rude and snide comments.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Toks2008:
1 Corinthians 6:16 ” Do you not know that he who joins himself to a prostitute becomes one flesh with her? For, as it is written, “The two shall become one.”

Genesis 2:24
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

Matthew 19:5
and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?

Ephesians 5:31
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.

In Islamic law, marriage is called nikah, an Arabic word whose original literal meaning is "sexual intercourse", but which already in the Quran is used exclusively to refer to the contract of marriage.

It is very saddening that man's philosophy and cultural beliefs have made the world deviate from the truth from the very words of the scriptures talking about the Bible and even Quran.

Today we see men and ladies randomly sleeping with one another,safe sex is even promoted with the use of condom,we see baby mamas and daddies springing up and when you ask them about their marital status they say they are single because to them,marriage has a different meaning.

There was no place in the scriptures where GOD commanded us to go to registry, religious houses or to certain families to pay bride price (The Bride price mentioned in the bible was a punishment for raping a virgin).

But what exactly did GOD command about the way a marriage should take place?

God gave us 3 clear stages of marriage. .
1.A man leaving his parents and this happens when you decide to be with a woman and you leave your parents to start your own family.

2.Unites with his wife:You can choose how you unite which is the wedding ceremony and this can be done in accordance with laid down rules of the government or traditions/cultures as well as religious organizations.

3.Becoming one is the third stage which involves having sex with each other.

GOD himself commanded this in Genesis and Jesus repeated it in the book of Mathew.When you have sex with anyone,you are becoming one with such and automatically fulfilling the essence of marriage which is becoming one with whoever you have sex with.

Unfortunately, people just sleep around today in ignorance of the fact that they are fulfilling the third and most important stage of marriage. The world have been deceived by Satan to believe that marriage is when you do the paparazzi and you pay bride price and so on but all these moves are the second stage which is uniting to your spouse.

I know this article may not change the act of illicit sex but next time you open your legs to any guy or when next you sleep with any lady,just know in your heart that you are fulfilling the third stage of marriage as commanded by GOD.

I know this definitely makes sense.
agreed.

but what is the spiritual implications of a boy of 6-7 having sex with a girl in the same age group?
any spiritual implications?
Also are there any spiritual implications of MouthAction?

waiting for your blessed replies Pastor cool

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by octopusfreaky(f): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2017
ugo147:
But if one uses condom
Its the same as
1.For a lady using intimacy gadgets
2. For a man. No intimacy

So condom....what does it play as
A barrier-----yes
But that's for physical,how about spiritual

If u have sex with a spirit or a witch with condom
Honestly do u think nothing gonna happen......

This sex is a mystery
God was right saying sex is meant for marriage
We who are facing difficulties should try abstaining,it won't come over night but just start...
We have to be very careful
lol, which kind analogy be D's,grin.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by nefertitiram: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2017
adefolarinwa01:

Well, maybe that's your side of christianity. You mean to say I can marry as many as possible as long as I don't sex any? Lol.
In the law, once you are married, no one cares whether there is "copulation" or not. Wanna annul? Good luck with that. Hopefully you've not got millions in your bank box.
If you do, I'm sorry for yha

When you are ready for marriage, your church marriage counsellor will advise you. Right now you are just yarning of packs

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by teamsynergy: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2017
one nigga here said u'd lose a fragment of ur soul if u sleep around.. that is a freaking fallacy..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2017
booqee:
Toks2008.. intelligent write-up right there but I'm afraid I'll have to counter you using your own article.

According to you and ur article..I'll say sex is not marriage because you stated that there are three stages of marriage: A man leaving his parent, uniting with his wife, and then becoming one flesh (sex).

If one has only fulfilled one part of the three (In this case..sex), then we can't conclude that he or she is married to that partner.

However, i will agree with you that sex carries a very heavy spiritual significance..
This is how you counter a point with intelligence and civility.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Valleoo(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2017
obowunmi:
You are only one flesh under the body of Christ. Not because of sex.

Plus, If you are not a born again Christian, you have no business getting married.
Where is this guy from? Mars or Jupiter?
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2017
For once I agree with you toks2008

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by netflicks(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2017
DaddyKross:
Sex is marriage even at old age ? undecided

Well, tell us your story first.

Eewwww angry
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by netflicks(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by obowunmi(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2017
Valleoo:

Where is this guy from? Mars or Jupiter?

Which guy ?
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2017
In essence, premarital sex is wrong and if you have slept with someone you are not married to, you need deliverance, thank God say I be virgin o
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2017
Toks2008:
1 Corinthians 6:16 ” Do you not know that he who joins himself to a prostitute becomes one flesh with her? For, as it is written, “The two shall become one.”

That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.

In Islamic law, marriage is called nikah, an Arabic word whose original literal meaning is "sexual intercourse", but which already in the Quran is used exclusively to refer to the contract of marriage.

It is very saddening that man's philosophy and cultural beliefs have made the world deviate from the truth from the very words of the scriptures talking about the Bible and even Quran.

Today we see men and ladies randomly sleeping with one another,safe sex is even promoted with the use of condom,we see baby mamas and daddies springing up and when you ask them about their marital status they say they are single because to them,marriage has a different meaning.

There was no place in the scriptures where GOD commanded us to go to registry, religious houses or to certain families to pay bride price (The Bride price mentioned in the bible was a punishment for raping a virgin).

1.A man leaving his parents and this happens when you decide to be with a woman and you leave your parents to start your own family.

2.Unites with his wife:You can choose how you unite which is the wedding ceremony and this can be done in accordance with laid down rules of the government or traditions/cultures as well as religious organizations.

GOD himself commanded this in Genesis and Jesus repeated it in the book of Mathew.When you have sex with anyone,you are becoming one with such and automatically fulfilling the essence of marriage which is becoming one with whoever you have sex with.

Unfortunately, people just sleep around today in ignorance of the fact that they are fulfilling the third and most important stage of marriage. The world have been deceived by Satan to believe that marriage is when you do the paparazzi and you pay bride price and so on but all these moves are the second stage which is uniting to your spouse.

I know this article may not change the act of illicit sex but next time you open your legs to any guy or when next you sleep with any lady,just know in your heart that you are fulfilling the third stage of marriage as commanded by GOD.

I had sexual intercourse with a friend back then about two or three times, you know Na.. all this 'papa n mama' shi children do..
But I have been wondering of recently about that.. am I married to her? as you say.. although no fluids were involved back then.
So Am I safe? Is her portion with me? Is mine with her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by obowunmi(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2017
teamsynergy:
one nigga here said u'd lose a fragment of ur soul if u sleep around.. that is a freaking fallacy..

Real scam. Sex is sex and nothing else.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by ReinaFarine: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2017
teamsynergy:

I'm sorry honey, but I agree with him... And most of the time Jupxtex is a sexist MF so we've had our differences. Sex is a binding covenant. When you have sex, both of you become one. There is a communication and blending between the soul because sex was instituted for procreation and the souls are trying to create similar mannerism in the offspring. So when two individuals say Jane and Jack have sex, you take a piece of me and I take a piece of you. It sound like a whole load if hocus pocus, but I believe you've discovered that after 10-15 years of marriage, the couples start to look alike. That's because of the communication of their spirit during intercourse. Whether good or evil spirit.

Sex being marriage .... Sex to me is a covenant. It is binding for life...
But I would not go as afar as to call it marriage since there is no leaving of the father and the mother, neither is their any willingness to cling to ONE wife.

But what do I know?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by LordIsaac(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2017
Toks2008:

I'm with you on this. Meanwhile, Africa, I mean Nigeria, is 300 years behind civilisation. Do not try to wake up a dead horse. Now, what is the solution for the man who is currently with his say, 10th girlfriend and with an equivalent body-count? Should he go back to his first who is probably officially married to another? grin
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by millionboi2: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2017
annie74:
Waiting..
u mean, u are waiting for a fvk?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2017
JamesReacher:
Toks2008

You reasoned like a kid in quoting the scriptures.

Dont you know one flesh is a figurative term for it is practically impossible for two people to become one flesh. Whether you have sex with anybody, there's no spiritual bond whatsoever as you subtly claimed.

If you say it isn't, 'That is why a man leaves his father and mother' this doesnt mean the man would leave his parents like he's walking away from them completely, it simply means a man would start his own family.

You shamed your cultural beliefs by rubbing the term brideprice in the mud. Brideprice is still symbolic in Yoruba culture and it would stand till kingdom come.

Weak article generally.

@emboldened *laughs and falls from chair* grin
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2017
delishpot:

Why is this post centered on the women alone? Also when a man sleeps with a million women he has married them all and he has deposited a portion of his life with every cum he had while having sex with them. Maybe when we teach both sexes to have self control, we can help the society better.

You guys are very good at selecting which portion of the bible to follow. Mostly portions that gives you freedom to abuse weaker people, rob money, have uncontrolled sex, and show arrogant pride. Anything that teaches otherwise........ No one wants to practice.

Excessive rationality, it applies to both sexes. Please spare me your tantrums
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by safarigirl(f): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2017
Bollinger:

Tokunbo don start again grin. Swear you've never had sex before or are not currently engaging in it now. And how is having sex marriage? Una and morality. It is only when sex is involved you guys know what morality means. When it comes to treating each other with respect, decency and like human beings all of a sudden you forget the definition of morality.
I stopped taking Tons seriously the day he said that having pre-marital sex with one person is not as sinful as having it with multiple persons. Oga was grading fornication grin

He's right on this one sha, but most of his beliefs are skewered and selective so that he somehow exonerates himself from sin

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2017
booqee:

If one has only fulfilled one part of the three (In this case..sex), then we can't conclude that he or she is married to that partner until he has fulfilled all three

However, i will agree with you that sex carries a very heavy spiritual significance which I'm yet to fully understand myself. That is why pre-marital sex or extra marital sex should be avoided at all cost.

Is it not apparent that when you have sex with anyone,you have also unceremoniously fulfilled the first two stages?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:
I stopped taking Tons seriously the day he said that having pre-marital sex with one person is not as sinful as having it with multiple persons. Oga was grading fornication grin

He's right on this one sha, but most of his beliefs are skewered and selective so that he somehow exonerates himself from sin

If the tons I see in your comment refers to me toks then I will gladly beg you to quote the thread or comment here talking about your claim.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2017
arrestdarrester:
No wonder spirit husbands and spirit wives dey pursue plenty people. After dem don sleep with every tom, dick and Harriet in left, right and centre corners without knowing say dem dey contract marriage to people they hate to love but like to sleep with.

Gbam!

There is this dude that came home one time complaining about his marriage abroad and needed spiritual help. When he came home,he was told he had deflowered a girl in Nigeria and promised to marry her before he travelled. However, he never did. To make matters worse, he was told his true wife from God was the woman who he had deflowered and abandoned. But the damage had already been done, their lif path has been altered. They prayed for him and told him to make amends so that he can have some sort if peace with whom he finally got married to.

This is why i always reiterate one keeping ones body and also consult God before you agree to date a man or woman not to talk of opening nyash!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by LordIsaac(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2017
obowunmi:

Real scam. Sex is sex and nothing else.
Indeed, a fallacy of ignoratio elenchi! grin
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:

Finally, a woman who believes there is a deeper and sacred connection to sex....
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Meti99(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2017
In as much as I try to reason with the op, I still want you to know that marriage is an AGREEMENT, a life CONTRACT between a man and a woman. Marriage is beyond copulation, it is companionship, a yoke bearing contract, though sex plays important role but sex does not automatically mean friendship. I want you to know you can have sex with anybody and not necessarily have a soul tie with such.. What I think you should do more is to preach against indecent, incessant sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.