Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) (52289 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Bride Calls Off Wedding Outside Church Because 'groom Slept With Bridesmaid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2017
This singular act can jeopardize the entire chances of the said lady ever getting married in life especially now the news filtered everywhere. The fear is that, as she did to the first man, the supposed village people controlling her mind may still be at work to make her cancel subsequent marriages from other men. May I never meet her type.
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by ATTITUDE2: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2017
Russianruble:

Someone else is burying his shaft in her sugar walls. He might also be licking her meaty kpekus before pouring akamu inside her pot shocked
shocked
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2017
Angy55:

Not caught. I just confirmed what happened, all blames should go to the groom's mother.
Two days to the wedding ceremony the groom's mother called her made threats that over her dead body would she let her marry her son.

On the traditional day all marriage rights were done already. As a tradition the lady would be asked 3 times it was the third time she said she is no longer interested and she fainted.

Fast forward to after she woke up some hours later she kept asking where is my husband?

All fingers are pointing to the groom's mother that she might have used some spiritual powers on her because she was not even remorseful she was happy that it ended that way.
I don't think it has ended.
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Angy55:

Oh really? You think it was overseas stuff? Sorry the groom is based over there too.
Don't say what you don't know.
You guys should stop blaming the lady biko.

Your problem is comprehension.

Read again.
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by bulitex(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2017
Her destiny is still in the hands of her village people, it's not ordinary, she needs total deliverance
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2017
I don't know all the details, but that's terrible. Why waste the everyone's time, energy and money?
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2017
I'm sure she has 'strong' reasons for her decision
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by dotedote: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Which one should we believe, a day to the wedding or at the wedding reception? Ur headline says a day to wedding, ur story says called out and was asked 7 times but she said no.

Is this confusion or what?

The traditional wedding (engagement) was to take place a day before the main event. i believe the incident took place at the traditional wedding
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(f): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Phew! She just dodged a bullet!
ode is that all you can say? what happens to the fact that she might be ogbanje?
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Angy55:
Maybe she is still in love with Christopher, I won't mention his surname because of some reasons. Seriously when I saw the wedding IV I was shocked it was not finally Christopher after the fights and every thing.

Let me stop here and keep the other info to myself before they will come for my head.
someone is banging her kpekus elsewhere.... she doesn't want to miss the special touch
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
The woman no try o, not too good news, the man should move on with his life, I know it's a painful decision.
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Angel1696: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Which one should we believe, a day to the wedding or at the wedding reception? Ur headline says a day to wedding, ur story says called out and was asked 7 times but she said no.

Is this confusion or what?
verily verily verily I say un to thee that we are in the era of confusion
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by famohold(m): 4:39am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by famohold(m): 4:41am On Dec 18, 2017
Who are you...we are coming with our ambulance from oleh central hosp
Angy55:

Stop saying shit that Isoko women are worst than devils. Tell your sons to go and marry from sambisa forest.

For the fact that one disappointment happened to you doesn't mean all of them are bad.
All blames should go to the groom's mother not the innocent lady.
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Angy55(f): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Glory to God grin grin

Where's the OP? bumi10 you need to create another thread. A congratulatory thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.